4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Are there any prerequisites for Kim's main quest 3? It's not starting up for me and the walkthrough says I just have to small talk with her but that's not doing anything. Also, her house is being highlighted on weekend afternoons like I should go there but nothing happens when I click on it. Am I missing something or am I bugged?

edit: nvm just had to progress other storylines

Last edited:

BigBud

Dec 20, 2019
Think I'm gonna have to restart the game. Played the new patch after skipping the last one or two, got Monique and Ann's routes down. But couldn't get Kim, Bonnie, or Tara to trigger. Bonnie and Tara I haven't been able to do at all the last couple plays

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Think I'm gonna have to restart the game. Played the new patch after skipping the last one or two, got Monique and Ann's routes down. But couldn't get Kim, Bonnie, or Tara to trigger. Bonnie and Tara I haven't been able to do at all the last couple plays
yeah me too after buying the collar and cuffs for kim i cant not give it to ehr and im tried everythign

BigBud

Dec 20, 2019
I figured out which route is which for Kim. But I still can't progress Bonnie (CAAB) or Tara (Roomate)

naruto4004

Jun 28, 2021
Hi.
I download it from page1 and after 3 quest it said other is the next patch.
How can i Download a full game. its only a patch i think

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hi.
I download it from page1 and after 3 quest it said other is the next patch.
How can i Download a full game. its only a patch i think
If you downloaded from here then that's all you need. Im not entirely sure what you're talking about, cause I don't really do patches. I just expand the game.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have almost finished my run and I´m stuck with two quests. One it´s Tara roommate quest. She have been living in my home for ever, I have pushed the Tara button every morning and here we are, with no progress at all. I need to do something special to advance in this quest??? I´m in the Tara love route, BTW.

The other quest I´m stuck it´s with Shego. What I need to do to open the quest that it´s between"no more patience" and "What´s this now". Also in the Shego "love" route

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
How do i tell which route I'm on? I've forgotten if i was on the lust path or if i accidentally used a love save.

Verphone

Dec 1, 2022
How do i tell which route I'm on? I've forgotten if i was on the lust path or if i accidentally used a love save.
The way I'm able to tell after choosing is by the quest description. It will have like a specific word that will hint at being a "lust" or "love" route.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
The way I'm able to tell after choosing is by the quest description. It will have like a specific word that will hint at being a "lust" or "love" route.
which quest? Here's what's going on with me
I load my old save from an update or two ago. The main Kim quest mentions her falling in love. I check if there are cheats (if these are new, thanks dev) and decide to start over instead of trying to figure out what route i'm on.

I now choose deliberately horny responses to everything. The quest I mentioned still mentions love. I have not caught up to the recent updates afaik

Edit: The turning point is when Bonnie and Kim fight in class

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have almost finished my run and I´m stuck with two quests. One it´s Tara roommate quest. She have been living in my home for ever, I have pushed the Tara button every morning and here we are, with no progress at all. I need to do something special to advance in this quest??? I´m in the Tara love route, BTW.

The other quest I´m stuck it´s with Shego. What I need to do to open the quest that it´s between"no more patience" and "What´s this now". Also in the Shego "love" route
And now I have finished a run of the blackmail/lust routes and I´m stuck in exactly the same points.
Can someone tell me how to solve this? please!!

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes