4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
MILF of all time? I didn't know they'd added Wilma Flintstone to the game. :p:D:p
Don't forget Betty! Yaba Daba Dooooo! But that's another game, another time.... In Kim possible universe, no one gets close to my big booty Ann, damn check that booty pop bro! Prime for popping out a dozen more kids over and above the three she already popped out. I bet being a doctor has its charm.

Reactions: Barkin 10

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Don't mind the wait if my MC can knock up the MILF of all times, Ann (multiple times, not just once!) She might be a side chick here but I yearn for her content, enough to not bother about her poor virgin of a daughter who my MC has right in the palm of his hands.... please try to include some content with her often. :D
Might not feel like it, but Ann isn't a side character. She just kinda gets into it later than the rest of the cast.

As for pregnancy... Remind me in 2034

• Haha
Reactions: Leks Darkmind

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Ok dumb questions
+ is there something that happens after after asking kim or whats her name to stock/clean the tables at taco shop?
+ is the ability to buy the taco shop in game? I see the quest but cant buy anymore stock
+ so I purchased things for kim to wear is any more of that implemented?
+ bonnie caab quest.13 is any more of that implemented?
+ repeat visiting ann for a bj is there a missing cumshot?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Ok dumb questions
+ is there something that happens after after asking kim or whats her name to stock/clean the tables at taco shop?
+ is the ability to buy the taco shop in game? I see the quest but cant buy anymore stock
+ so I purchased things for kim to wear is any more of that implemented?
+ bonnie caab quest.13 is any more of that implemented?
+ repeat visiting ann for a bj is there a missing cumshot?
Just a picture

Not yet but there will be

Nope. Would take much more than I had time for.

Maybe, maybe not. Might change it up.

Is it missing? I'll have to check that. If it does than its a bug.

Reactions: Pepe_the_frog

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
How do I progress past bluffing part 5. Been fucking her in the ass for the like 3 weeks straight.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectPossible-0.12a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I seem to have run into a bug. Monique's night shift seems to be constantly triggered every night, preventing other event triggers based on going to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Seems there was a problem with the whole night shift sequence. I reloaded to an earlier save and I think it's working fine now. Can't repeat it, but I don't know if that's intended or not.

Last edited:

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
Seem to have a problem. Kim quest "closer and closer" says to go to kim place but there is nothing happening. Tried all differents days and times but nothing change

Edit: reloaded a past update save and redid the quest and there was no problem this time. Don't know what was different

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I seem to have run into a bug. Monique's night shift seems to be constantly triggered every night, preventing other event triggers based on going to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Seems there was a problem with the whole night shift sequence. I reloaded to an earlier save and I think it's working fine now. Can't repeat it, but I don't know if that's intended or not.
Eh.... That sounds... weird. I got no clue how that would happen.

Every time people get these unique bugs that vanish after a reload I suspect its renpy that's being moronic. That program does sometimes just create a bug out of thin air cause it feels like it

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Seem to have a problem. Kim quest "closer and closer" says to go to kim place but there is nothing happening. Tried all differents days and times but nothing change

Edit: reloaded a past update save and redid the quest and there was no problem this time. Don't know what was different
Bugs like that are the wierdest... If it's not consistent its basically impossible to figure out

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Eh.... That sounds... weird. I got no clue how that would happen.

Every time people get these unique bugs that vanish after a reload I suspect its renpy that's being moronic. That program does sometimes just create a bug out of thin air cause it feels like it
I think, in my case, it was an issue with multiple event triggers causing issues with each other. The first time around, I told Monique about working night shift but another event started when I went to sleep; I then went through the entire next day, and the night shift started the next night when I went to sleep again. Going through the options didn't give me any scenes, so I actually thought it just didn't have any events yet. I could also tell Monique to work the night shift multiple times, but I no longer get the option after doing it once in this reload.

Is the night shift supposed to be a repeatable event?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leroy2012

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Might not feel like it, but Ann isn't a side character. She just kinda gets into it later than the rest of the cast.

As for pregnancy... Remind me in 2034
Yeah, yeah, tease us poor Ann fans to the hilt, :(. Good to know Ann isn't a side character if that is a consolation. As for pregnancy... do we have an auto reminder bot here that is going to remind our tease of a dev. to add pregnancy content in 2034? perhaps by then, we get to have days 21-22 (or if we are lucky day 23) of AWAM done :D

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes