4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2090718

Overview:
After an accident turns you into a young adult again, you take on the role of one of the most beloved villains from the Kim Possible series.
Coming up with the ultimate plan to once and for all destroy her, you move to her city and enroll in her school. This time, the plan is to defeat her emotionally, instead of physically. The plan is simple, but unfortunately, keeping a low profile when you're a mastermind isn't easy, and you slowly find yourself surrounded by both friends and enemies of Kim Possible...
How you will deal with both friends, foes, sluts and more is for you to decide as each girl has multiple routes and conclusions to reach.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-09-03
Developer: Leroy2012 - - -
Artist: Muplur -
Censored: No
Version: Patch 11a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Offical Walkthrough 0.9 - Gallery Unlocker*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1522901 View attachment 1522902 View attachment 1522903 View attachment 1522905 View attachment 1522906 View attachment 1522907 View attachment 1522908 View attachment 1522909
How long until we get preg/impregnation content?

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
There is on my patreon : p
no, I mean the 1 thousand dollar patreons and 500 dollar ones musta gotten it by now, isnt it about time for it to drop for us poor folk that have to get by on food stamps and super slow speed free internet?

(ps, I was being sarcastic about the ammount)

• Haha
Reactions: MUPLUR

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
no, I mean the 1 thousand dollar patreons and 500 dollar ones musta gotten it by now, isnt it about time for it to drop for us poor folk that have to get by on food stamps and super slow speed free internet?

Some time next month : p I'm not through everyone yet

Reactions: SomeoneX22

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017

Man, I had a good laugh

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Depends. Some of them will, some of them won't. Depends on whether its relevant for the story.
I'll wait for you to decide before I try your game then. I am only interested if all lesbian content is optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not. I have no problem with those that have a lesbian fetish but I want the option to have all my Li's heterosexual.

Reactions: Leroy2012

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I'll wait for you to decide before I try your game then. I am only interested if all lesbian content is optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not. I have no problem with those that have a lesbian fetish but I want the option to have all my Li's heterosexual.
I agree in that I'm just tired of all the KiGo stuff. But so far I haven't seen any lesbian content in the game.

That's not to say it won't happen but none yet.

Reactions: battali0n

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Idk. Plus minus 10 years
Don't mind the wait if my MC can knock up the MILF of all times, Ann (multiple times, not just once!) She might be a side chick here but I yearn for her content, enough to not bother about her poor virgin of a daughter who my MC has right in the palm of his hands.... please try to include some content with her often. :D

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I agree in that I'm just tired of all the KiGo stuff. But so far I haven't seen any lesbian content in the game.

That's not to say it won't happen but none yet.
Honestly, I ask first because I've had so many creators throw unwanted fetishes into their VN's and ruin them for me.
I tend to get invested in the story and characters and any Li doing Lesbian acts ruins her as a Li for me.

This creator has indicated that he intends to add Lesbian content but doesn't know if it will be optional or not. I only follow and subscribe to creators who make it 100% optional. I will put this on the check back later list to see what he decides.

You would be amazed at how many harem lovers hate lesbian in their harems and will only play if it is optional and only in a threesome. They would prefer that there was none. After NTR and other cuck crap, lesbian is the most discussed topic in our group. Out of hundreds that I have talked to I've only found two that like lesbian and they actually lean towards Polyamory, not Harem, so they are the oddballs of the group.

To each their own. I don't judge other people fetishes but I know what I like. I have found that a lot of new developers are tired of Lesbian too so I always ask to see what their mindset and plans are.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Don't mind the wait if my MC can knock up the MILF of all times, Ann (multiple times, not just once!) She might be a side chick here but I yearn for her content, enough to not bother about her poor virgin of a daughter who my MC has right in the palm of his hands.... please try to include some content with her often. :D
MILF of all time? I didn't know they'd added Wilma Flintstone to the game. :p:D:p

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes