4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
The game is good, you can't argue here, but there is a moment that confuses... There are two ways, the first is love, everything is clear here, the heroine loves the main character, they have a romantic plot, there are no questions, but there is a whore's way, and how do whores behave? There and ntr, and kukold, and in general everything, along this way, Kim should fuck 5 pumped-up Blacks.. And I don't understand what the lust tag is for the author

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
The game is good, you can't argue here, but there is a moment that confuses... There are two ways, the first is love, everything is clear here, the heroine loves the main character, they have a romantic plot, there are no questions, but there is a whore's way, and how do whores behave? There and ntr, and kukold, and in general everything, along this way, Kim should fuck 5 pumped-up Blacks.. And I don't understand what the lust tag is for the author
That is very much not the definition of a lust route ^^' It just means they are more slutty, it doens't mean they become straight up prostitutes, and even less NTR or cuckold. That's simply just you having a very skewered idea of what those things mean.

Reactions: Fafner

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
That is very much not the definition of a lust route ^^' It just means they are more slutty, it doens't mean they become straight up prostitutes, and even less NTR or cuckold. That's simply just you having a very skewered idea of what those things mean.
I always read those routes as: Either Kim falls madly in love with Señor Senior (she views him as her loving boyfriend), or she agrees to have a steamy affair with him (she views him as her stud lover). In the first route, she remains «pure» at heart, in the second she comes to accept that she just loves sex.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I always read those routes as: Either Kim falls madly in love with Señor Senior (she views him as her loving boyfriend), or she agrees to have a steamy affair with him (she views him as her stud lover). In the first route, she remains «pure» at heart, in the second she comes to accept that she just loves sex.
For Kim at least, that is exactly true yeah. On the love route it becomes a bit more of a domnationbased relationship, wheres the love one is kinda selfexplainatory.

Jun 25, 2018
Would a kind soul let me know where I can find Ann's repeatable content? Nothing Ann related seems to be around at all for me this update. I don't know if its a bug or I'm just overlooking things. Thanks!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Would a kind soul let me know where I can find Ann's repeatable content? Nothing Ann related seems to be around at all for me this update. I don't know if its a bug or I'm just overlooking things. Thanks!
At the hospital. Keep checking during the day till a 3rd option pops up.

For me it would turn blue and didn't have anything to do there so I stated checking al the time. After that check every Thursday afternoon.

Reactions: WIRProductions
Jun 25, 2018
At the hospital. Keep checking during the day till a 3rd option pops up.

For me it would turn blue and didn't have anything to do there so I stated checking al the time. After that check every Thursday afternoon.
It must be a bug or something, still nothing pops up. I guess I'll just restart the game when the next update drops. Thanks for the help though. Appreciate it!

Mylen

Apr 19, 2022
i can't access any buildings other than the school or home despite having quests telling me to either go to the mall to buy something or check on Kim.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
i can't access any buildings other than the school or home despite having quests telling me to either go to the mall to buy something or check on Kim.
That's strange... Try to send me your save. Sounds like a softlock

Maggishunter

May 7, 2023
Should't he check on Kim in the school?
If i remember that correctly, then she should be there without showing up...
I would try to check every place at school, even if nobody is there.
But yeah the game is often bugged like that.
All of those triggers were mashed together, what a wild stale of writing!

I love it anyways, especially the Bonnie and Monique part.
Btw. Since i started a new game, Monique always shows me the option to go to the toilet, but then if we do, nothing happens.
Also i can't progess with her or bonnie.

Mylen

Apr 19, 2022
Should't he check on Kim in the school?
If i remember that correctly, then she should be there without showing up...
I would try to check every place at school, even if nobody is there.
But yeah the game is often bugged like that.
All of those triggers were mashed together, what a wild stale of writing!

I love it anyways, especially the Bonnie and Monique part.
Btw. Since i started a new game, Monique always shows me the option to go to the toilet, but then if we do, nothing happens.
Also i can't progess with her or bonnie.
i gave up and just tried starting a new game and it seems to have worked, Kim appears in the school and i can access other buildings now, not sure what happened exactly.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
i gave up and just tried starting a new game and it seems to have worked, Kim appears in the school and i can access other buildings now, not sure what happened exactly.
Hmm... I wish I knew what this softlock is. I think a few people have encountered it, but it makes it kinda hard to figure out cause its so inconsistent.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1695028425163.png

How is she more "slutty" if it doesn't involve her having sex with anyone but MC??

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Why is it so hard to accept for some people that the creator of the game doesn't want to put the content you like in it?
giphy.gif

Your reply has literally nothing to do with my post at all, why did you reply to me?? Did you make a mistake?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
View attachment 2938727

Your reply has literally nothing to do with my post at all, why did you reply to me?? Did you make a mistake?
They're implying that you want her to have sex with ppl other than the MC.

To answer your original question, I think in this case, slutty is being used to mean a girl that is more perverted/kinky/naughty, such as in the way she acts/talks and things that she does.
While the definition of slutty does seem to be about multiple partners (which I did not know actually), I think the dev is moreso imply that she will be more like what I said with the MC alone.

Of course I could very much be wrong, sharing partners doesn't necessarily mean ntr/prostitution, so the dev would need to clarify more I guess.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
View attachment 2938610

How is she more "slutty" if it doesn't involve her having sex with anyone but MC??
Because "slut" and "slutty"
They're implying that you want her to have sex with ppl other than the MC.

To answer your original question, I think in this case, slutty is being used to mean a girl that is more perverted/kinky/naughty, such as in the way she acts/talks and things that she does.
While the definition of slutty does seem to be about multiple partners (which I did not know actually), I think the dev is moreso imply that she will be more like what I said with the MC alone.

Of course I could very much be wrong, sharing partners doesn't necessarily mean ntr/prostitution, so the dev would need to clarify more I guess.
Nah, you're entirely right.

I dare say the colloquial use of "slutty" has little to do with the actual definition that was posted. I mean, its pretty common to call a girl in revealing clothes slutty even though you technically don't know anything about her. So yeah, its just more sexually accepting or whatever you wanna call it.

I didn't know the exact definition either tho

Reactions: Zent7 and Phase_01
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes