4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Yeah, yeah, tease us poor Ann fans to the hilt, :(. Good to know Ann isn't a side character if that is a consolation. As for pregnancy... do we have an auto reminder bot here that is going to remind our tease of a dev. to add pregnancy content in 2034? perhaps by then, we get to have days 21-22 (or if we are lucky day 23) of AWAM done :D
Or you can join his $50 tier and ask for Preg Ann scene as a " Custom storyline added to current game. "
You will get it in 2 months

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Or you can join his $50 tier and ask for Preg Ann scene as a " Custom storyline added to current game. "
Will that be canon to the game or non-canon? No point in doing that if it is not canon to the game and prudent to wait for all the pieces to fall in place. But if it is canon and forces that tease to add pregnancy...... :devilish:. Pregnancy fans, assemble!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
MILF of all time? I didn't know they'd added Wilma Flintstone to the game. :p:D:p
Don't forget Betty! Yaba Daba Dooooo! But that's another game, another time.... In Kim possible universe, no one gets close to my big booty Ann, damn check that booty pop bro! Prime for popping out a dozen more kids over and above the three she already popped out. I bet being a doctor has its charm.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Will that be canon to the game or non-canon? No point in doing that if it is not canon to the game and prudent to wait for all the pieces to fall in place. But if it is canon and forces that tease to add pregnancy...... :devilish:. Pregnancy fans, assemble!
Depends if it would be canon i'd place it st the very end of the game so... You know. Would take a good long while before getting there

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Yeah, yeah, tease us poor Ann fans to the hilt, :(. Good to know Ann isn't a side character if that is a consolation. As for pregnancy... do we have an auto reminder bot here that is going to remind our tease of a dev. to add pregnancy content in 2034? perhaps by then, we get to have days 21-22 (or if we are lucky day 23) of AWAM done :D
What is Awam

Dont worry. Ann will get as much as the rest (although Kim will get more than everyone else)

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I think, in my case, it was an issue with multiple event triggers causing issues with each other. The first time around, I told Monique about working night shift but another event started when I went to sleep; I then went through the entire next day, and the night shift started the next night when I went to sleep again. Going through the options didn't give me any scenes, so I actually thought it just didn't have any events yet. I could also tell Monique to work the night shift multiple times, but I no longer get the option after doing it once in this reload.

Is the night shift supposed to be a repeatable event?
No, the night shift isnt supposed to be repeatable yet. It will be later when its developed a bit

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Thanks great update.
I especially liked Shego’s content (good angles and almost uncropped images).
We are waiting for new updates and hope that all those goods from the sex shop will finally be used for business and will stop gathering dust in inventory.)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
No, the night shift isnt supposed to be repeatable yet. It will be later when its developed a bit
I see. I was worried it was another bug, but everything seems to be working fine then.

Great game, btw. The scenes run just long enough and have just the right amount of word count to feel substantial while avoiding bloat. A common issue with other games is not knowing how to structure their scenes, where some are little more than slideshows while others have too much pointless narration and dialogue.

Can't wait for the next update. Hopefully more Ann. Hopefully more anal. Maybe even anal with Ann. Any plans for some of the lesser side characters? Like Zita Flores, Yori, and Adrena Lynn?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
What is Awam

Dont worry. Ann will get as much as the rest (although Kim will get more than everyone else)
A wife and A mother. Hehe, Kim will do just fine as long as the corruption route is worth it, can't wait to have her all chained up in Leia's Bikini and used as my MC's private baby-making machine, and she'll like it xD

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
well, this is… *fascinating*. Would one month be enough for a story line? If not, How long would you need to be subbed for. And I assume there are rules for content that can’t be added.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Thanks great update.
I especially liked Shego’s content (good angles and almost uncropped images).
We are waiting for new updates and hope that all those goods from the sex shop will finally be used for business and will stop gathering dust in inventory.)
Uncropped? What do you mean?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
well, this is… *fascinating*. Would one month be enough for a story line? If not, How long would you need to be subbed for. And I assume there are rules for content that can’t be added.
Depends on the length if said storyline, and the rules are quite honestly "Whatever Leroy feels like is acceptable". Yes its very vague, but its also an extremely stupid reward that is only there currently cause no one has tried to abuse it xD There are currently 2 such things in the game, but no one has been able to identify them as ideas from other people than me, so they have blended in well.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
A wife and A mother. Hehe, Kim will do just fine as long as the corruption route is worth it, can't wait to have her all chained up in Leia's Bikini and used as my MC's private baby-making machine, and she'll like it xD
Of all those things, its kinda strange that the "baby-making" is the thing most unlikely to happen

• Haha
Reactions: Hatler

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I see. I was worried it was another bug, but everything seems to be working fine then.

Great game, btw. The scenes run just long enough and have just the right amount of word count to feel substantial while avoiding bloat. A common issue with other games is not knowing how to structure their scenes, where some are little more than slideshows while others have too much pointless narration and dialogue.

Can't wait for the next update. Hopefully more Ann. Hopefully more anal. Maybe even anal with Ann. Any plans for some of the lesser side characters? Like Zita Flores, Yori, and Adrena Lynn?
Thanks ^^ It also takes a great deal of planning. I basically do nothing for the first month after release but plan them out, and then I create all the things in month nr 2.

Anal with ann is probably going to come before sex with ann. I think it will kinda make sense in some stupid "I'm not cheating" kinda logical way.

There will be other characters yeah. Currently there are 2 planned, but I might add more. With that said, I don't plan for this game to do that thing where it just adds every single girl it can find a way to include. If I am to add a girl, they need to be unique from every other girl in personality and storyline

Reactions: popober

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Is there a way to examine a save file and determine the route of the different characters?
Kim's corruption vs Love
Shego's Love vs slave
Bonnie's black mail vs the other

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I've got so many saves spread out since I first started the game that I've lost track of which one was which.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hatler

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Thanks ^^ It also takes a great deal of planning. I basically do nothing for the first month after release but plan them out, and then I create all the things in month nr 2.

Anal with ann is probably going to come before sex with ann. I think it will kinda make sense in some stupid "I'm not cheating" kinda logical way.

There will be other characters yeah. Currently there are 2 planned, but I might add more. With that said, I don't plan for this game to do that thing where it just adds every single girl it can find a way to include. If I am to add a girl, they need to be unique from every other girl in personality and storyline
Ah yes, or as Garfunkel and Oates refer to it, "God's Loophole.

Reactions: Zer0shiki
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes