4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

grungusbungus

Apr 12, 2018
Hi i don't know if i am stuck in Kim's route? After going with her to fight villanwannabedoctorguy and captured Shego, i went to her and asked if she is fine, later i got an event where she showed me the new cheerleader uniform. I kept going and went to the date with Monique, the second class with Tara, bought some stocks and started the blackmail route for Bonnie. On weekends Kim's house is highlighted but i can't go, am i supposed to keep going or did i got stuck?
having the same problem hope this gets solved

DsS2

Aug 11, 2021
Amazing game, in how many updates until the girls be all living with us?? (i have the feeling that that will happen, if not, i would be sad lol)

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Amazing game, in how many updates until the girls be all living with us?? (i have the feeling that that will happen, if not, i would be sad lol)
Eeeeeh... it will happen (I think?), but at the moment I'm not sure when ^ ^ ' I have Bonnie and Monique planned out tho

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Eeeeeh... it will happen (I think?), but at the moment I'm not sure when ^ ^ ' I have Bonnie and Monique planned out tho
With Drakken as the kooky uncle figure who causes problems with his malfunctioning inventions and lives in his lab in the basement; and Monkeyfist as the sarcastic butler who holds the entire family together.

Let's face it: Monkeyface is the only one who could pull off a tuxedo.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
With Drakken as the kooky uncle figure who causes problems with his malfunctioning inventions and lives in his lab in the basement; and Monkeyfist as the sarcastic butler who holds the entire family together.

Let's face it: Monkeyface is the only one who could pull off a tuxedo.
._. Bro I think your meds aren't working.

But yes, monkeyfist is the only one that can pull of a nice Tux

Reactions: Poker_king70

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
._. Bro I think your meds aren't working.

But yes, monkeyfist is the only one that can pull of a nice Tux
If I was off my happy pills, we'd discussing how to get Nana Possible some of that sweet MC lovin'

Has anyone every tried to have an MC nail three generations of the same family simultaneously? You could be breaking new ground in cartoon kink.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
If I was off my happy pills, we'd discussing how to get Nana Possible some of that sweet MC lovin'

Has anyone every tried to have an MC nail three generations of the same family simultaneously? You could be breaking new ground in cartoon kink.
I'm almost sure I saw a timetravel movie where the main character seduced 3 generations. Timetravel bullshit xD

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Since they gave Hope a name instead of just a female voice number something, does that mean it will have more relevance?

jtrj

Mar 18, 2020
I'm stuck at the n.15 of the CAAB in bonnie quest and i'm also stuck in the work plans quest, what sould i do ?

Reactions: DriKidu
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes