4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
On the bonnie paranoid route: Lets play #3
I'm supposed to go home after buying the phone acc questlog to make a plan but nothing triggers there.
Missing is some way to get to bonniequest2_paranoid_step3

Edit: Wait, I was able to buy the phone a second time and the dialogue triggered, I am not sure what happened. First time the phone did not show up in inventory also, maybe my bad...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Leroy2012

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Will we be having an update before the end of the year?
Patreon subscribers have started seeing it. - $25 level was today.

15 dollar release - Sunday, 17/12
10 dollar release - Wednesday, 20/12
5 dollar release - Sunday, 24/12 (Probably not tho, cause Christmas)
3 dollar release - Wednesday, 27/12
Free release - Next month, like... 13/01 or something

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
How do I start Tara new content? I finished most of everyone quests. Kim love done. Monique girlfriend done. I still one new Ann scene not unlocked. Shego I've reached till handjob. Bonnie I've finished paranoid route. Still have 3 misc quest left I think. How do I progress Tara? I've reached to roomate till the point we did the throadjob, likes butt. All that. Still have 1 "???" quest left and 3 or 4 gallery videos not unlocked. Its been 2 weeks of nothing in-game.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
How do I start Tara new content? I finished most of everyone quests. Kim love done. Monique girlfriend done. I still one new Ann scene not unlocked. Shego I've reached till handjob. Bonnie I've finished paranoid route. Still have 3 misc quest left I think. How do I progress Tara? I've reached to roomate till the point we did the throadjob, likes butt. All that. Still have 1 "???" quest left and 3 or 4 gallery videos not unlocked. Its been 2 weeks of nothing in-game.
You must find her masturbating madly, you must arrive unexpectedly when you do not find her at school, with that you also unlock Shego's route. At least it's the only block I can think of since you don't give much information either.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
So I guess that problem with meeting Monique's dad never got resolved or will it require starting again?

Also has the ability to ask her to have sex in the bathroom been disabled or is it just me?

Last edited:

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know how to finish off shego bluff. Says about the weekend to make her obedient but i don't get an option for anything. is this the end and i missed it saying its the end of the sidequest for now

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
I like the idea of a Kim Possible trainer but how much content is there at this point? How far can you take the girls?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Will Camille Leon made an appearance or become possible LI in this game?
Possibly. Kinda depends on whether the game starts dragging out or whether it feels like it lacks more stuff to do content on.

She isn't a priority but she is not forgotten either

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Possibly. Kinda depends on whether the game starts dragging out or whether it feels like it lacks more stuff to do content on.

She isn't a priority but she is not forgotten either
I would have thought Yori was higher up the list than Camille, but then again, I'd was pushing for a Duff Killigan cameo, so I may not be the one to ask.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes