4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I think they mean the name in the dialogue box, the one that shows who's talking. That's how it is for me at least, everyone calls me by my alias but the dialogue box always says senior
oooh...

Yeah thats just on purpose

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I think they mean the name in the dialogue box, the one that shows who's talking. That's how it is for me at least, everyone calls me by my alias but the dialogue box always says senior

Clarified, thank you, I don't think it was strange to see Senior when technically I have another name.

I hadn't played this one in months and I didn't remember it well.

another Possible bug XD

When I go to the clinic to Ann's office and she gives me a blowjob, the text says I cum on her chest but the image doesn't show the cum on her chest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leroy2012

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
So I guess that problem with meeting Monique's dad never got resolved or will it require starting again?

Also has the ability to ask her to have sex in the bathroom been disabled or is it just me?
Anyone have the answers?

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
How to play bonnie content in the new update? There is a question mark on her quests but how to trigger it?

Last edited:

superspaceman1337

Mar 24, 2019
Ahh shit. Lost my save file and just looking at the scenes from the Menu Gallery just isn't the same.
Anyone have a save they could upload?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
What problem are we talking with Moniques dad?

No, it shouldn't have been disabled that other thing in the bathroom. If it is, then that's a bug :confused:
I restarted the game but when it came to meeting her parents and giving the drill to warm up the dad, that meeting never happens. I can never click on her parents house on the weekend. I was told before that it was a bug.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I restarted the game but when it came to meeting her parents and giving the drill to warm up the dad, that meeting never happens. I can never click on her parents house on the weekend. I was told before that it was a bug.
Hmm... Well, the check is just "if it has the second step, and you have the drill, and its morning and its weekend".

That's the check for it :/ There shouldn't be a bug to speak of

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I've mentioned this problem before.
Huh, oh yeah. I must have completely forgotten about that

Easiest way is probably just to send me your save and I'll fix it that way. Otherwise I can only guess about what's going on

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Huh, oh yeah. I must have completely forgotten about that

Easiest way is probably just to send me your save and I'll fix it that way. Otherwise I can only guess about what's going on
I cheated earlier thinking I might be able to get it going that way. If you need an earlier save let me know.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I cheated earlier thinking I might be able to get it going that way. If you need an earlier save let me know.
Oh...

Finish the one above first.

I must have forgotten to require moniques second quest to be done before starting the 3'rd one. I just changed that now. But just go to the clothing store, click on the dress, leave and stuff continues. After a while, you can continue nr 3

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
They're is no dress at the clothing store. I'd already completed the photo shoot long before this.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Lets try this one then just to make sure.
Nope. It's the same, and the dress is also still in the store?

I went there and saved right as I was trying to buy it. What happens to you with this save? Does it work? Cause I got no clue why this save would be different for me. if it lacked a file or something, your game would simply crash.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes