4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

jireir

May 26, 2018
I can't seem to progress Bonnie's content past CAAB 5, CAAB 6 is marked as my current quest but I am not sure what I have to do to carry on. It tells to take a break but I have been taking a break for weeks now and nothing happens. Any ideas what I have to do to continue it?

Edit: Also -a question, how important the routes we choose actually are for the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Orieni01

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Edit: Also -a question, how important the routes we choose actually are for the game?
Pretty important. Not that many changes for events (but there are some here and there, with some being available only if you did specific choices) comparing to changes for dialogues, and one (who you choose for part time job) is pretty unimportant and game straight up makes fun of you over this. So, if you read dialogues you will get completely different mood, if you don't then just unlock gallery and look at the pictures.

jireir

May 26, 2018
I see. Do you have any ideas about why I can't progress in the Bonnie sidequest?

Edit: The issue was not completing Bonnie MQ4 and KSQ4 twice prior to that. I really need to remember that you have to redo events just to be sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leroy2012

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Does anyone know how to trigger Kim's 3 main quest 'cause I suck at finding it :HideThePain:

P.S.: Anyway, forget I ask I manage to find it, though I think it's lack of Ann content, hope to see more, until we meet again!:Kappa:

Last edited:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hello, it's been a while but is harem impregnation a planned feature? Hopefully tho cuz damn those hips are made for child bearing.
If pregnancy ever becomes a thing, its gonna be when the game is ending anyways, and only really as pictures.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Alright so I think I've managed to complete everything there is in the game so far and I can say that it's great. The writing is awesome, the pace of the scenes and the story are great, and the visuals are very well done as well. The only real complaint I have is that it is at times very difficult to find out what has to be done in order to progress. I think the game could use some hints for what has to be done further. The quests give a general idea of what you need to do but they lack specifics.
I've also noticed a bug at one point where the screen was flickering black during some scenes with Shego.

Awesome game, here's hoping for more Bonnie content and wishes for Hope to join her in standing - she really is asking to get brought down a notch is she not?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Two quick questions.
1 Is Hope suppose to be naked when she is being shown and talking?
2 How much sexual content is there for Bonnie if you decide to not blackmail her? I mean other than a BJ at the theatre.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Two quick questions.
2 How much sexual content is there for Bonnie if you decide to not blackmail her? I mean other than a BJ at the theatre.
She is not no, and she isn't for me. But I just looked, and it seems like it is when starting a new save.. Hmm... I'll fix that now.

Most of her content is focused on the blackmail route for unfortunate reasons, but theres more

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Two quick questions.
Yeah, i fixed it. I really have to remember to test a new game every time... granted I wouldnt have found that one.

I'm surprised no one has reported that one - its not like this was released for free today on THIS site

jireir

May 26, 2018
Oh yes, I think there was one specific instance where she randomly lost her clothing. I kind of forgot about that because it was long ago and when I played this update she had all her clothing back afterward and didn't lose it again. Also the reason why nobody reported that until now could be specifically because it is THIS site and nobody decided to complain about it. Pretty sure the complaints would be all around if she had clothing when she was not supposed to though

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I had started a new game trying a love route with Shego, boyfriend route with Monique and not a love route with Kim. I stayed with black mail route for Bonnie just because I thought she deserved it but I wondered what I'd missed.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Oh yes, I think there was one specific instance where she randomly lost her clothing. I kind of forgot about that because it was long ago and when I played this update she had all her clothing back afterward and didn't lose it again. Also the reason why nobody reported that until now could be specifically because it is THIS site and nobody decided to complain about it. Pretty sure the complaints would be all around if she had clothing when she was not supposed to though
100% would be filled with complaints... Good to know it only happened once. Still, gotta fix it :p

As for hope really joining like the rest... Eh, it wasn't in the original plan, but I kinda feel like she should be

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes