4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

jireir

May 26, 2018
She really should, it's almost she's asking to join every time she shows up on screen and says something.

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
I'm wondering how the different routes interact, like say you're blackmailing Bonnie while dating Kim is different then if you were using Kim as a fuckslave.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Do any of these plans include DNAmy and vivisection?
" Vivisection is a surgical procedure on a living organism, typically animals with a central nervous system, for experimental purposes to view living internal structure "

Should I call the police? I'm not sure this is good

Reactions: Poker_king70

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
" Vivisection is a surgical procedure on a living organism, typically animals with a central nervous system, for experimental purposes to view living internal structure "

Should I call the police? I'm not sure this is good
Sounds pretty on brand for DNAmy and gives you closure for Ron's story.

A messy, painful closure for Ron, but closure.

Fornguer

Apr 13, 2019
For some reasson i can't review this game. But i wanted to leave an opinion here.
One of the best i played on this site, there are games with more content and more polished, but the scenes here were damn hot.
If this keeps being developed it is a heavy contender for best game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
For some reasson i can't review this game. But i wanted to leave an opinion here.
One of the best i played on this site, there are games with more content and more polished, but the scenes here were damn hot.
If this keeps being developed it is a heavy contender for best game
Thanks ^^ That means a lot. I do put a ton of work into it, and so does my artist

jireir

May 26, 2018
I'd say that this is almost certainly in the top 3 of Renpy games on the website(or maybe even overall?).

And one of the very best games when it comes to those where you can find yourself just laughing while playing the game.

Overall great job, as I said the only real issue is that sometimes it's not clear what's the next thing that has to be done(I had to use the walkthrough to get past CAAB 6 from what I remember).

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'd say that this is almost certainly in the top 3 of Renpy games on the website(or maybe even overall?).

And one of the very best games when it comes to those where you can find yourself just laughing while playing the game.

Overall great job, as I said the only real issue is that sometimes it's not clear what's the next thing that has to be done(I had to use the walkthrough to get past CAAB 6 from what I remember).
Yeah, I know that's sometimes a problem. It's hard to figure out what to do there, as I don't want to just give A to B in the questlog.

jireir

May 26, 2018
You could perhaps leave a hint when someone holds the mouse over the task which shows which questlines have to be progressed for the specific character story to progress? So for example if you hold your mouse over Shego Main 5.6 it shows that you have to complete Tara main quest 4.10 or whatever before it can be accessed. I'm just not sure how much work that would be for you.

Reactions: Orieni01

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Just finished latest update, it's great keep it up.

Kim is adorable. I just want the MC to know that when he went from "must destroy" slowly to "must tease", I understand. :coffee:

Reactions: Poker_king70

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
You could perhaps leave a hint when someone holds the mouse over the task which shows which questlines have to be progressed for the specific character story to progress? So for example if you hold your mouse over Shego Main 5.6 it shows that you have to complete Tara main quest 4.10 or whatever before it can be accessed. I'm just not sure how much work that would be for you.
That's RenPy, it is not friendly with point tips. While it leads to some compatibility issues.
Beside, why making it harder when just adding vague hint in the mission description is enough?
It also become much easier to find the next step now comparing to how it was before with quest that require specific day of the week to trigger.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes