4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Nope. It's the same, and the dress is also still in the store?

I went there and saved right as I was trying to buy it. What happens to you with this save? Does it work? Cause I got no clue why this save would be different for me. if it lacked a file or something, your game would simply crash.
Sh!t! I thought the dress was the handbag that use to be there. My Bad and I'm sorry for the trouble.

One thing I did notice that in the new layout the 'sleep' option is mostly hidden.

BTW I wish you could have gone just a little bit further with Shego. Maybe next time.

Last edited:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Sh!t! I thought the dress was the handbag that use to be there. My Bad and I'm sorry for the trouble.

One thing I did notice that in the new layout the 'sleep' option is mostly hidden.

BTW I wish you could have gone just a little bit further with Shego. Maybe next time.
lol

Yeah, the sleep option is being a problem ^^' I'll have it fixed next release. For now its not really worth a super fast fix.

I understand the thing with shego. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to finish it

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I played for around 30 mins and seemed to exhaust the content, but when I cheated and unlocked the gallery there were tons of scenes even with Kim (where the only progress was the first two quests and a side one). Is this so heavily branched? How do I get all the scenes...? Is there a mod?

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with unlocked gallery:

Project Possible Patch 13b :
Mega (121 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Thank you for doing the lord's work. OP hasn't updated the starter post.

Reactions: Yopi Tsuki

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I played for around 30 mins and seemed to exhaust the content, but when I cheated and unlocked the gallery there were tons of scenes even with Kim (where the only progress was the first two quests and a side one). Is this so heavily branched? How do I get all the scenes...? Is there a mod?
No? If you're missing a ton of content, its cause there's something you haven't done. Your questlog should always have something going on with at least one of the girls

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
Just for the record, I have tried to do the lust routes for everyone available, and at this point I'm totally unable to get Shego to accept the weights, so no progress there, nothing has happened on Tara since the note that we expected her to assault us in our sleep, Bonnie says that after letting her stew, I just need to find her at school in the evening, Ann has two sets of question marks, I'm trying to remember if the old version had content for one or more of those when I was able to reach everything, and of course I want to say that I recall an event in which I was able to shorten the Bueno Nacho skirts. Nothing, however, is happening, I've spent weeks in game time trying to figure out what special requirement on top of the hopeless quest instructions is actually required, or if I've just managed to glitch so many routes.

Some of these I recall being able to do in earlier versions, but there is simply no guidance to help. I do enjoy this game, I like the premise, but the frustration level is changing my mind. I don't like grinding to earn money to do things on a checklist of requirements, but at least if I faced that I could figure out what I was doing and how much progress I've made, instead I'm just staring at a black box, wondering what is inside, and what the control panel might look like.

NightsLightOut

Nov 30, 2018
At least for me, in Shego's Bluffing Quest, the steps 16 and 17 played the wrong way round. First Shego talked to me and complained, then i had the chat with Kim about Shego missing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Just wondering who the next update will be focusing on please.
Finishing the Monique sidequest from this patch

A lot of sex with Kim, a bunch of Shego - also continued from this patch

But I still have a bunch more left and I'm not sure where to use it yet. It's likely I sprinkle some random content with Ann and Tara as well, and then I'll see what I have left afterwards

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Sounds like a good update to look forward to.
It should be. It has more than twice the amount of images of the previous patches cause my artist would rather make a million images than images with variations so they can move :unsure: Which has its pros and cons

Sep 19, 2017
Already asked and got no answer, but does "Mess with Bonnie" do something?
Also, C A A B quest is stuck in a loop. After completing it, the questlog asked again if there's something Bonnie is not comfortable with.

Thank you in advance for the help.

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
How do I start this She-Go quest? Capture.JPG

Apparently, there's a lot of new She-Go content since 0.10, but I have never been able to progress. Do I need to start a new game?

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I love this game! there is a lot of text to read, and I enjoy reading the story of the game, I like Tara and Monique their content is content I looking forward to each new update, but I feel a little bit disappointed that Tara's Love route and Lust route aren't different at this point, Unlike Kim and Bonnie.

by the way, your game is awesome!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I love this game! there is a lot of text to read, and I enjoy reading the story of the game, I like Tara and Monique their content is content I looking forward to each new update, but I feel a little bit disappointed that Tara's Love route and Lust route aren't different at this point, Unlike Kim and Bonnie.

by the way, your game is awesome!
Taras route hasn't even split, so there really isn't a love or lust route for her at the moment : p

Sorta the opposite of Bonnie whos route splits extremely early on

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes