4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Am I supposed to tell Tara that I prefer anal in order to progress with her and Shego, and if so how do I change my answer ? :D

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone know how to finish off shego bluff. Says about the weekend to make her obedient but i don't get an option for anything. is this the end and i missed it saying its the end of the sidequest for now
You have to go to school for the next step to trigger. At least that did it for me. Mid-Day, School, Monday (Don't know if the specifics are necessary)

am32come

Apr 6, 2023
Is there a way to unlock all the videos on the phone? The cheat gallery is not the same. Or does somebody have a full save?
yes it in the game walkthrough doc
1. Go to your Bedroom.
2. Select “Cheats”
3. Select “Unlock entire Menu gallery”
4. Select “Do it anyway”
5. Select “Yes”
6. Select “Sodium Citrate is called”
7. Type nacho
8. If you don’t want to answer the question, select the fine print that says “WTF, just do it”

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
yes it in the game walkthrough doc
1. Go to your Bedroom.
2. Select “Cheats”
3. Select “Unlock entire Menu gallery”
4. Select “Do it anyway”
5. Select “Yes”
6. Select “Sodium Citrate is called”
7. Type nacho
8. If you don’t want to answer the question, select the fine print that says “WTF, just do it”
Where is the cheat option?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
good version but a little disappointing

by steps
1 the new map is excellently attractive and with the night version very attractive 11/10

2 Ann's quest is a little disappointing considering that it is supposed to be the main one of the patch that is reduced to 2 cell phone photos and a scene in the park (good that is) it has been a disappointment especially because the toy is very wasted I thought that when we bought it we would see a scene with the stall giving consultation at the hospital or at the picnic itself while serving food to her family or something but only one scene with the stall and her sitting and already a little bluff

3 the Shego quest that has already been divided into 3 different patches seems a bit exaggerated to me. Am I the only one who wants to see that part of the game finished? It's taking too long, I'd say.

more than anything because of the enormous amount of possibilities that it will offer with an already tamed Shego, not having to keep her locked up in the basement, which greatly limits the character.
I want to see her tamed now to, for example, make her become Ms Go and end up in school (yes, it's a cliche, but a good cliche).
or "reward" her with a fight against Kim (with erotic results) for behaving well or being able to use her to obtain objects and technology in crimes that allow access to more powers/objects for your bread, make her seduce Mr. Barkin to convince him that girls They need more discipline by making them wear uniforms (a very short one) make them take charge, like in the movie, of sending Ron and his family to the North Pole and thus get him off your back to be Kim's permanent companion on her missions, which opens up a more possibilities for the game (enemy scenarios...)

and now a couple of observations /bugs

In one of the dialogues of Shego's quest, Kim's portrait has replaced Shego's

And almost at the beginning of the game they don't let you change your name to hide your identity? (or is it my thing and I don't remember it well) if so, my changed name or alias for whatever reason has disappeared and now Senior appears in all the dialogues

Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
And almost at the beginning of the game they don't let you change your name to hide your identity? (or is it my thing and I don't remember it well) if so, my changed name or alias for whatever reason has disappeared and now Senior appears in all the dialogues
I just started a new game, and the alias thing is still there? Plus, the default isn't even senior, its Antonio - so if your game says senior, its cause you used that as an alias

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo and DsS2

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
I just started a new game, and the alias thing is still there? Plus, the default isn't even senior, its Antonio - so if your game says senior, its cause you used that as an alias
I think they mean the name in the dialogue box, the one that shows who's talking. That's how it is for me at least, everyone calls me by my alias but the dialogue box always says senior

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes