4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I didn't even know it wasn't updated...

It's updated now. Asked the mods to put other links than mega
Quick question. Down below in the images at the bottom of your posts , the one for Bonnie has her being led around without a blindfold. It that available in the game at this date?

Reactions: BigBud

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Quick question. Down below in the images at the bottom of your posts , the one for Bonnie has her being led around without a blindfold. It that available in the game at this date?
Nope. The guy who made the banner just took the files. I have all the images, but never ended up using this combo ^^'

The plan is to eventually add 1 final walk that's repeatable and customizeable. But that's far off. I agree its a hot combo.

The reason this walk stuff is in the game is cause it was a guy who took the 100 dollar patreon tier and asked me to add it, so I did. But he really liked blindfolds, so... ye

Reactions: Barkin 10 and eqohs

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Nope. The guy who made the banner just took the files. I have all the images, but never ended up using this combo ^^'

The plan is to eventually add 1 final walk that's repeatable and customizeable. But that's far off. I agree its a hot combo.

The reason this walk stuff is in the game is cause it was a guy who took the 100 dollar patreon tier and asked me to add it, so I did. But he really liked blindfolds, so... ye
Okay . I was just wondering if I'd missed something.

BigBud

Dec 20, 2019
You're saying the questlog didn't update right :unsure:?

God, I swear, that shit sometimes just happens. Randomly and in any random place. I don't get it. It's always in different places and it's never the same for 2 people.
So is this a bug? Cause I'm having the same problem

jireir

May 26, 2018

Many of us are certainly very grateful for his contribution lol.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Is the scene between Monique and MC in the changing room missing a drawing? At one point he can "bend Monique over" or do her standing but the frame remains the same.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
why is the art so... inconsistent? Doesn't feel or look anything like the kim possible show
Hm? The cartoon itself drawn lazily and pretty inconsistent.
The style in the game is actually closer to Kim Possible the Movie: So the Drama than "main" serial. With tiny bit more realism.

Reactions: Poker_king70

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Do you mean inconsistent or do you mean inaccurate?

Cause its purposefully inaccurate as the toon versions really aren't that great for an 18+ game
I would have to respectfully disagree. I lot of artists have been using canon designs for erotic art since the show came out.

Now I can understand a difference of artist's style of the characters.

The same could have been said concerning your Korra game since the art in that wasn't strictly on canon.

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I would have to respectfully disagree. I lot of artists have been using canon designs for erotic art since the show came out.

Now I can understand a difference of artist's style of the characters.

The same could have been said concerning your Korra game since the art in that wasn't strictly on canon.
I think discussing that would be getting into a question of how high or low ones standard is for what can be considered good enough. Like, you're right, there are a lot of 1 to 1 naked picture of Kim possible. But... Whether they are more than just that is up to the individual

Sep 2, 2020
Do you mean inconsistent or do you mean inaccurate?

Cause its purposefully inaccurate as the toon versions really aren't that great for an 18+ game
To clarify its abit like that danny phantom game, where you recognize the characters of course because its obvious from their colours and clothing the style was also just right at the beginning but then somewhere down the road they opted to change it completely.

But what i was more pressed about is the fact that the way they are drawn feels like bad fan art. To your point I do agree copying the cartoon's style 1 for 1 is not the way to go for an erotic game.

I find the better example of this was some old KP adult comics by JAB. It has enough of the cartoon's style to feel like its still the show and the artist's own so that it can translate as something erotic.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 131653.png Screenshot 2024-01-24 131630.png
These IMO is the ideal style of 'adult' versions of cartoons, whether its just comics, animation or games. Not whatever this is 1706074438852.png

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.13b bugs

I get the message that I finished all main Quests.

The problem is these are open:

Tara
Main
Roommate 4

Boonie (when I read correct these was as bug reported)
Side
CAAB 15

Aso when I see it correct a lot of pictures are missing. So is it at the moment possible to get all pics or not?

Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
0.13b bugs

I get the message that I finished all main Quests.

The problem is these are open:

Tara
Main
Roommate 4

Boonie (when I read correct these was as bug reported)
Side
CAAB 15

Aso when I see it correct a lot of pictures are missing. So is it at the moment possible to get all pics or not?
Those are still available then, right ?

No, all the missing pictures are from other routes. Youll have to replay the game and make different choices for routes if you want those. Alternatively it IS possible to cheat them in

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes