4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
An image of the whole body and not just one part.
It's just that in Daz3D developers often crop images, that's why I put it that way. There they are initially full-scale.
Aah, i see. Yeah im a fan of those so xD

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
maybe you should rephrase that. there's a lot of really dark \ gross \ disturbing stuff out there, preg can't possibly be considered worst off.
Not overall, but within the sentence I replied to, it is the thing least likely to happen

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
Enyone know how to progress Tara route, I'm stuck at roommate - it's saying she starting to be touchy and impatient, and theres one with three ??? But nothing is happening. Someone have any idea how to trigger them?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Enyone know how to progress Tara route, I'm stuck at roommate - it's saying she starting to be touchy and impatient, and theres one with three ??? But nothing is happening. Someone have any idea how to trigger them?
I think you just want to wait in the room until she does something... just spam the "wait" and "sleep" options in your bedroom until something happens I think?

Nashdel123

Mar 19, 2023
Hi i don't know if i am stuck in Kim's route? After going with her to fight villanwannabedoctorguy and captured Shego, i went to her and asked if she is fine, later i got an event where she showed me the new cheerleader uniform. I kept going and went to the date with Monique, the second class with Tara, bought some stocks and started the blackmail route for Bonnie. On weekends Kim's house is highlighted but i can't go, am i supposed to keep going or did i got stuck?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes