4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Doing Bonnie's love route and she no longer appears in school after putting Monique's pictures on the fake phone, when I'm supposed to be planting it for her to find. Am I missing something I'm meant to be doing, because I thought she has to be visible somewhere with another person to trigger the event?
It's bugged. She should be showing, and I believe she should be showing in the cafeteria. Just talk to someone in there, and if that doesn't work, then just try different rooms. But I'm fairly sure I locked her to the cafeteria just to make it easy.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Interesting... I'll try to keep it to a way where you'd literally have to know the names (and be a paying patron) to know of that.

That said, maybe I need to figure out some alternative when uploading the inevitable incest stuff... Does mom and girl sharing a guy without touching eachother count as incest by patreon standards?
Hard to say, they aren't always consistent with how they enforce and what counts as incest for the incest ban. But common way of going around it is to have outside place where you share a patch that either just activates that content, or adds the content in etc. Hopefully you won't have to experience those problems with the inconsistency yourself, i hear it's quite stressful. It's also reason why some devs have started using subscribestar and itch along Patreon.

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Any chance of being able to hire both Monique and Kim after you have a second promotion? That way asset won't get wasted and you can choose who get's what shift. Then you could have one stay for a later shift to have some off hours fun at work.
Yes, you can hire both; yes, you can have both of them at work at the same time; no, only Monique gets a night shift so far; no, you cannot have both come to work if you tell Monique to work night shift.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Interesting... I'll try to keep it to a way where you'd literally have to know the names (and be a paying patron) to know of that.

That said, maybe I need to figure out some alternative when uploading the inevitable incest stuff... Does mom and girl sharing a guy without touching eachother count as incest by patreon standards?
Patreon is why the whole landlady meme got started

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Leroy2012

I am playing through this once again. My third fresh start. I really enjoy all the characters. Yes, I will write a review once I get farther through, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this game. I am not familiar with the Kim Possible series, but even going through this for the third time I am fully engaged. I choose to start over since I enjoyed it so much the other times.

I especially enjoy the conflict within the main character between his supposed goals and the actual experience he is having as he and I both find that we enjoy hanging out with Kim and her friends. A lot of main characters lack any real personality, but that just isn't the case here.... that is a huge strength I think.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for making this game. Really great.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Leroy2012

I am playing through this once again. My third fresh start. I really enjoy all the characters. Yes, I will write a review once I get farther through, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this game. I am not familiar with the Kim Possible series, but even going through this for the third time I am fully engaged. I choose to start over since I enjoyed it so much the other times.

I especially enjoy the conflict within the main character between his supposed goals and the actual experience he is having as he and I both find that we enjoy hanging out with Kim and her friends. A lot of main characters lack any real personality, but that just isn't the case here.... that is a huge strength I think.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for making this game. Really great.
Thanks a lot man ^^ Yeah, I try my best to make sure none of the characters are blank, even though its super easy to forget to write nuances to them. It's wild you like it so much that you've played it 3 times, but I'm happy its good enough for that :D

I hope the game continues to be just as good

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Depends. Some of them will, some of them won't. Depends on whether its relevant for the story.
So there still is hope for the Nana Possible/ V. F. Porter lesbian hate sex scene on Drakken's atomic zeppelin?

I've already given up on the Team Go gangbang of Zita Flores.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Where are you supposed to meet Monique after class, I can't find the trigger for the quest? Also, as a suggestion maybe add a countdown timer to show how long before a new quest with a girl starts. That way the player doesn't have to guess about when content is available

LedgeEndDairy

May 30, 2018
I am nearing the end of current content, and trying to just get through all events from a first (lust for all girls) play through.

Bonnie's Quest "Last Straw" requires me to repeat events of Kim's SQ4, which requires her to be in the football field I believe. But she is always in the cafeteria. I've checked like 20 days and she never leaves the cafeteria and is never in school at all in the evening.

I thought maybe there were events I was supposed to trigger that needs her in the cafeteria but I've checked all girls and have gone to all rooms multiple times at all times of day and nothing triggers.

Is this a bug? I think I am one version behind, would that fix this issue?

Last edited:

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
I am nearing the end of current content, and trying to just get through all events from a first (lust for all girls) play through.

Bonnie's Quest "Last Straw" requires me to repeat events of Kim's SQ4, which requires her to be in the football field I believe. But she is always in the cafeteria. I've checked like 20 days and she never leaves the cafeteria and is never in school at all in the evening.

I thought maybe there were events I was supposed to trigger that needs her in the cafeteria but I've checked all girls and have gone to all rooms multiple times at all times of day and nothing triggers.

Yes it would.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021

Yes That sounds like a bug. Do you have patch 10a, is thst what you mean by being one issue behind? Update to 10b. I specifically fixed a bug like this, and its probably this one.

Kai_Sama

Dec 23, 2021
I'm having problems enjoying the game specifically the part after Mr. Barkin ask me to tutor Tara after class.

The problem is that Tara is nowhere to be found, her icon is also not showing. I waited and check everyday (in-game) in school waiting for Tara to show up. I've tried other methods like checking the quest for guide and even the playthrough PDF file but in the end I resorted to reinstalling the game thinking it was a missing file but it didn't work. I came here to ask for help and I just read that there's a similar problem about Bonnie not showing up which you replied that it is a bug.

Can you check that this is a bug and fix it or it's part of the game, if it is what do I do?

wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
I'm having problems enjoying the game specifically the part after Mr. Barkin ask me to tutor Tara after class.

The problem is that Tara is nowhere to be found, her icon is also not showing. I waited and check everyday (in-game) in school waiting for Tara to show up. I've tried other methods like checking the quest for guide and even the playthrough PDF file but in the end I resorted to reinstalling the game thinking it was a missing file but it didn't work. I came here to ask for help and I just read that there's a similar problem about Bonnie not showing up which you replied that it is a bug.

Can you check that this is a bug and fix it or it's part of the game, if it is what do I do?
Have you tried going to the classroom at night during weekdays?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes