4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
So, you can't trigger Bonnie's 4th quest because you can't repeat Kim's shower scene after she gets the job. Kim will never show up at the football field to trigger the repeat.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I got the same bug but had a dig through the code to work around it so can give you my observations to help you fix it
1. Only seems to happen on the lust route
2. Looks like one of the previous quest steps seems to set Kims permanent position to the classroom at school at all times and that seemed to force her to always being at work in the evening (as an aside, there was some weird positioning for Tara too within that list with multiple of the same entry)
3. As a work around I cleared the fixed positioning list and manually set Kims position to something other than 1

After that, everything played through normally

Hope that helps
Urgh fuck, I got it.

Turns out that the problem wasn't the lack of a thing that removed it, but just me enabling the lock on the wrong route.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
+1 to this, except I haven't even gotten her to have a day off once
same thing for me, ive gone weeks and shes always at work
Yep same problem here. Not once has Kim not been working during the week.
I am having the same issue. I managed to get it once where Kim was not at work, but have not managed to get the repeat of that step to progress further.
Also got the kim bug, only got to do the shower event the first time with URM and that didnt help with Bonnie's questline because shes still bugged afterwards.
I got the same bug but had a dig through the code to work around it so can give you my observations to help you fix it
1. Only seems to happen on the lust route
2. Looks like one of the previous quest steps seems to set Kims permanent position to the classroom at school at all times and that seemed to force her to always being at work in the evening (as an aside, there was some weird positioning for Tara too within that list with multiple of the same entry)
3. As a work around I cleared the fixed positioning list and manually set Kims position to something other than 1

After that, everything played through normally

Hope that helps
Alright everyone. I got it fixed. You'll have to redownload the game (obviously), and it should be fixed retroactively.

Idk how I made that bug, cause I don't remember touching that part. But that's the magic of games

Edit: Right, download it from the MEGA links. The mods update the other ones, and they usually take a bit of time to do so.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
Alright everyone. I got it fixed. You'll have to redownload the game (obviously), and it should be fixed retroactively.

Idk how I made that bug, cause I don't remember touching that part. But that's the magic of games

Edit: Right, download it from the MEGA links. The mods update the other ones, and they usually take a bit of time to do so.
Neato, thanks for the quick fix Leroy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Leroy2012

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectPossible-0.10b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Ann, please Ann, please give me that MILF, her daughter is cool and all but it's the mother that my MC would love to boink and get her all whaled up. Please my dear dev. give my MC the milf to boink to his heart's content and make her his side girl while he entertains her daughter!

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Ann, please Ann, please give me that MILF, her daughter is cool and all but it's the mother that my MC would love to boink and get her all whaled up. Please my dear dev. give my MC the milf to boink to his heart's content and make her his side girl while he entertains her daughter!
Alright xD Chill. She is gonna get a decently big chunk next patch. For the rest... Maybe? probably xD?

• Red Heart
Reactions: blademaster89

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Any chance of being able to hire both Monique and Kim after you have a second promotion? That way asset won't get wasted and you can choose who get's what shift. Then you could have one stay for a later shift to have some off hours fun at work.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Any chance of being able to hire both Monique and Kim after you have a second promotion? That way asset won't get wasted and you can choose who get's what shift. Then you could have one stay for a later shift to have some off hours fun at work.
Eeeh... yeah xD That's already in there.

Tho the work events have been on the backburner for a while.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes