v0.10a
- A bunch of Kim content on the lust route
- A whole bunch of new Kim images
- A bunch of Monique content
- Like, a lot of it. I swear, it kept growing
- There's now more repeatable stuff you can do with Monique at school
- Shego has a bit more content
- Shego has a new storyline started
- Tara has a new quest, and it turned out to be a entire patchs worth - despite not even being the main focus
- Tara has more repeatable content at home
- New replayable events in the phone -> videos.
- Kim's part of the questlog has been updated. I wanted to do the entire thing, but its really big.
- A bunch of QoL changes
- There's now a cheat to REDUCE your money. Since some people asked for that.
- Bugfixes has been made
- Spelling errors have been made
I got to say thank you for actually working on this game there are so many games that update with 10-20 images or fractions of a day per update. You and Murplur actually do what you say and I really wish people who want to make money by developing games should follow your example.

Reactions: MUPLUR

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Is the 10 patch the entire game? Or does it need to be patched into the last version?

Is the last version 9.0? There is no link to the last version, only the patch. So I wasn't sure.

It appears people can still get the last version from itch.io

I have always really enjoyed this game, so bravo for that.

Rochimaru

Jul 6, 2018
How do you get the repeatable content with monique? I just did her entire storyline and i dont get any options for repeatables.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I got to say thank you for actually working on this game there are so many games that update with 10-20 images or fractions of a day per update. You and Murplur actually do what you say and I really wish people who want to make money by developing games should follow your example.
Haha, thanks.

You know what the bad part is tho? I completely get those games that update like that. Cause unfortunately, when it comes to getting money this way, update frequency matters way more than actual quality. For example, if I did halve patches, but they were every month, I'd grow exponentially faster than currently, even assuming the content was the exact same.

So I totally agree with you that I also wish more games updated with more... But I also understand why they don't :/

Reactions: Zent7

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Is the 10 patch the entire game? Or does it need to be patched into the last version?

Is the last version 9.0? There is no link to the last version, only the patch. So I wasn't sure.

It appears people can still get the last version from itch.io

I have always really enjoyed this game, so bravo for that.
Entire game. It's just a new naming scheme.

I haven't updated itch.io. I tend to do that... Whenever I feel like it xD Honestly, I don't care very much for itch. That place is pretty null and void when it comes to growing a patreon, cause I guess most people there stick to that site.

Reactions: SilentRunning

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Hey guys how do you start the Shego quest between "No More Patience" and "What's This Now?"? Nevermind it starts in the school hallway
EDIT: How do I get the new Tara quest? Does the 'Roommates" quest end when she starts paying 'rent'? because it's still purple in the questlog?
EDIT 2: to get the new quest, get Rent from Tara at the start of the day then go to class

Last edited:

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
Kim's house is blue but nothing happens if I click on it, Sat mid day.
Quests: Money - 4 Complete
Let us ST - 1 Complete
Downing Dr D - 2 Complete

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
im loving this game. the story is original which is refreshing. the art work looks drawn for this game not pics from the net. havent encountered any bugs or glitches that forces restart. flow of the game is pretty easy to navigate. all in all great game. hope you guys stick with it and expand on the story lines of the support chars. 5 out of 5. great job guys.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
im loving this game. the story is original which is refreshing. the art work looks drawn for this game not pics from the net. havent encountered any bugs or glitches that forces restart. flow of the game is pretty easy to navigate. all in all great game. hope you guys stick with it and expand on the story lines of the support chars. 5 out of 5. great job guys.
Thanks ^^ Happy to hear you like it.

Kim might be the main focus, but the rest of the girls are also important, so we are 100% expanding the story around them

stefanh

Sep 18, 2017
i think my save's are corrupted i can't find most of the girls anymore only tara and monique.
can someone share a save from begin patch 10 version or a full save
thanks in advance

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes