4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
O sorry I didn't mean like a whole new story but like a single mission and they had to blend in and something could happen between them just once. Like the mission when your sneaking in the "Message" class kind of idea. Not trying to persuade you, just wanted to clarify what I meant, sorry.

Looking forward to the new update, gona bump up my sub soon!

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
O sorry I didn't mean like a whole new story but like a single mission and they had to blend in and something could happen between them just once. Like the mission when your sneaking in the "Message" class kind of idea. Not trying to persuade you, just wanted to clarify what I meant, sorry.

Looking forward to the new update, gona bump up my sub soon!
Oh, don't say sorry about that. There's nothing to apoligize for. I don't personally mind something like that, but I'm worried about the amount of players that will throw a fit if Kim gets shared with anyone ^^' Even Ron. But tbh, that COULD be a thing later on that I can make optional... Who knows. It's not a bad idea imo.

Nice :D Currently its out for 10 dollar, in a while it will be 5

Reactions: Barkin 10
Sep 10, 2022
Oh, don't say sorry about that. There's nothing to apoligize for. I don't personally mind something like that, but I'm worried about the amount of players that will throw a fit if Kim gets shared with anyone ^^' Even Ron. But tbh, that COULD be a thing later on that I can make optional... Who knows. It's not a bad idea imo.

Nice :D Currently its out for 10 dollar, in a while it will be 5
You definetely should be concerned, you do that this place is gonna fire up like the Jikage Rising and Attack on Corps threats (And the mods will have to come here clean the mess like always), optional or not it will be irrelevant, people hate sharing of any kind when added late in any game.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
You definetely should be concerned, you do that this place is gonna fire up like the Jikage Rising and Attack on Corps threats (And the mods will have to come here clean the mess like always), optional or not it will be irrelevant, people hate sharing of any kind when added late in any game.
I'm not sure what you're specfically refering to, but yeah, I know people get actual meltdowns when its introduced. Though I kinda get why if its not optional - I don't understand the hate if it is avoidable, tho.

Sep 10, 2022
I'm not sure what you're specfically refering to, but yeah, I know people get actual meltdowns when its introduced. Though I kinda get why if its not optional - I don't understand the hate if it is avoidable, tho.
Both games add content where the girls get with other guys, so people got upset and started complaining until it was so much that the mods had to intervene, optional or not it still annoys people for obvious reasons. 99% of games here a power fantasy, you add that other guys get anything with the girls that you spend hours playing to conquer yeah people will have a meltdown, also because every game adds it out of nowhere, I just gave you two examples I can give even more, hence why people's extreme reactions.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Both games add content where the girls get with other guys, so people got upset and started complaining until it was so much that the mods had to intervene, optional or not it still annoys people for obvious reasons. 99% of games here a power fantasy, you add that other guys get anything with the girls that you spend hours playing to conquer yeah people will have a meltdown, also because every game adds it out of nowhere, I just gave you two examples I can give even more, hence why people's extreme reactions.
Haha... I see. When you said mods I thought you meant someone made mods for the game that created sharing (or maybe removed it)

Yeah, I get why. I'm not gonna just add it randomly, otherwise I already would have added some small version of it. Totally understand the power fantasy thing - though I still believe people overreact in some cases.

Sep 10, 2022
Haha... I see. When you said mods I thought you meant someone made mods for the game that created sharing (or maybe removed it)

Yeah, I get why. I'm not gonna just add it randomly, otherwise I already would have added some small version of it. Totally understand the power fantasy thing - though I still believe people overreact in some cases.
Totally agree with you, the AOSC dev said that he received death threats when he added the content, some people just feel too powerful behind a keyboard

Last edited:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Totally agree with you, the AOSC dev said that he received death threats when he added the content, some people just feel too powerful behind a keyboard
Oh shit... Well, then the future is gonna be interesting xD Not that I have plans for sharing the current girls, but having an ending that also makes Ron happy (for those that want that) kinda requires a girl for him.

Sep 10, 2022
Oh shit... Well, then the future is gonna be interesting xD Not that I have plans for sharing the current girls, but having an ending that also makes Ron happy (for those that want that) kinda requires a girl for him.
You could make a OC for him and give him a fun little arc of the MC trying to helping getting laid. That way there is no expectation from the Player and Ron gets a happy ending,

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I have a suggestion, but it involves a character introduced in 10, so I just hope I remember it when the general release happens.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
You could make a OC for him and give him a fun little arc of the MC trying to helping getting laid. That way there is no expectation from the Player and Ron gets a happy ending,
Nah :p I'd rather just cut it than do OC's.

With that said, I believe someone in these comments already guessed (or rather, suggested the right guess) it.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes