4.40 star(s) 54 Votes
Dec 9, 2022
You're in luck. It just released for 5 dollars today
Thanks for the heads up, gave a sub.

Unless someone leaks it at 3 again
No worries on my part. I respect creators who have a rational viewpoint about piracy and see it as something that's not going away so they may as well participate on the forum with delayed releases. I like to support that type of approach.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Thanks for the heads up, gave a sub.

No worries on my part. I respect creators who have a rational viewpoint about piracy and see it as something that's not going away so they may as well participate on the forum with delayed releases. I like to support that type of approach.
Haha, yeah... Before I became a creator, I was always a supporter of piracy. Especially cause I've seen those famously burried studies that shows piracy actually nets more money in the end. So it would be both dumb and hypocritical of me to change my stance just cause its my own stuff : p

Thanks for the sub :D

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Got my sub because of it.

Turning my childhood fantasies into a reality. I would love to see Shego eating cum outta Kim. <3
Thanks a lot for that :D

What might happen with Kim+Shego is undecided but its certainly not out of the realm of possibility xD Just gotta find the angle to get them together.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectPossible-0.9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kirrito85

Jul 30, 2018
Playing on android, stuck with the last quest I have to do (Monique MQ3, Prove your worth). According to the wallthrough, after 3 days, an event should trigger in class in the morning after step 4 but the event still hasn't triggered despite weeks passing since the call with junior, any advices ?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
No new Ann content? i´m sad... Well, Kim will do for now.
Honestly Kim+Ann interactions should be fairly late in the game, if there are any at all. That, or be included early on and slowly progress with the growing relationships (like making them kiss senior one after the other, and from there progress to more intimate things once they start to lessen their ackwardness of being arround each other).

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes