MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
From what I remember try going to her during afternoon, skip class if you have to. I think I caught her sunbathing in the backyard and asked her for her answer.
Yup, that worked, by going to class to skip to the afternoon. It didn't work (for me) trying to skip in the bedroom

Zemmf

Feb 4, 2019
Hey Leroy2012 just started patch 15 with my old save file, and got a strange happening :p
1st monday after my old save file, talked to Kim about the weekend when Ron will be at the movie, then i went to talk to Tara (to try and see what's new with her) so i just went and "Small talk" at school then after 3-4 lines we were in Shego's basement and she just replaced Tara and continue the conversation as if i just went into the basement to talk to her.

Here's my if you want to take a look into it.

Edit : i continued a bit, looks like it's just the follow up from the chat with kim that triggered itself just after the smalltalk with Tara, and when the conversation with Shego ended the night passed, it was Tuesday Morning but i was back in Classroom instead of bedroom :p

Edit 2 : got another small glitch : gone to sleep Tara came start the scene + chat she stormed out and sent the text about "you suck; stupid" and the night passes .... and i wake up with Tara sleeping with me :p
ok... seems like she did not realy stormed out xD so i guess nevermind the last Edit

Edit 3 : Now i know Tara is clingy :p but she just came back home to tease my While i was at the beach with Monique xD, at the end of the day, when we were going to leave the beach i had the scene where Tara "forgot" something at home, then back to Monique and the Hotel

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes