3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

randa

May 7, 2017
In the download is a DLC1 and DLC2 folder. But no images.
What is the meaning of this? How to get those images, if possible.
Thanks

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
In the download is a DLC1 and DLC2 folder. But no images.
What is the meaning of this? How to get those images, if possible.
Thanks
DLC1 is the CITY DLC, the early access of this DLC is available on my Patreon ( )

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
I played it, but I´m really confused.
First of all, what is the destination of the game? Run away from a camp where you should learn good behavior, but as soon as you are there, your dark path beginn?
Then you flee from the camp, but if you get in the forest and go back, really no one cares that you are flee a couple of days before...
If you get it to the village, there is an uncle, but instead he calls your parents or the camp, no he let you in his house without any question...
Also I like slow corruption, but instead you need 1 week to be a total slut...
That´s my first impression of the "storyline"

Next is your chaos on mostly every page. Multiple actions are possible, this confuses me, because I want a a logic sequence. If I do that, than the act is done, or the next action is at least a little bit of logic.
For examble the shower scene in the camp. With more corruption you can take the janitor with you, then you can tease him, but also the button is there that someone joins the shower, so the janitor is out, except you use the next option to masturbate, then the janitor is back in action.

Also from time to time I got random events (no offence with that, random is good), but some of theme are outside the view, so I don´t see the scene, except I see the scrollbar.
Sometimes your cousin or a random guy flips into brother/stepbrother.

All in all, the game has potential, if the dev will get some input in worldbuilding.
Don´t get to many options in one page at the same time.

No offence against the dev, I build a game myself (not published yet) and I know how hard it is to create a game.
Please use my post as a constructive post.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I think the dev checks this thread. I got a bug:

When you're doing things with your cousin sometimes it refers to him as your brother.

Reactions: Joe_Moma and LDV

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
I played it, but I´m really confused.
First of all, what is the destination of the game? Run away from a camp where you should learn good behavior, but as soon as you are there, your dark path beginn?
Then you flee from the camp, but if you get in the forest and go back, really no one cares that you are flee a couple of days before...
If you get it to the village, there is an uncle, but instead he calls your parents or the camp, no he let you in his house without any question...
Also I like slow corruption, but instead you need 1 week to be a total slut...
That´s my first impression of the "storyline"

Next is your chaos on mostly every page. Multiple actions are possible, this confuses me, because I want a a logic sequence. If I do that, than the act is done, or the next action is at least a little bit of logic.
For examble the shower scene in the camp. With more corruption you can take the janitor with you, then you can tease him, but also the button is there that someone joins the shower, so the janitor is out, except you use the next option to masturbate, then the janitor is back in action.

Also from time to time I got random events (no offence with that, random is good), but some of theme are outside the view, so I don´t see the scene, except I see the scrollbar.
Sometimes your cousin or a random guy flips into brother/stepbrother.

All in all, the game has potential, if the dev will get some input in worldbuilding.
Don´t get to many options in one page at the same time.

No offence against the dev, I build a game myself (not published yet) and I know how hard it is to create a game.
Please use my post as a constructive post.
Thanks for reporting bugs! The end of the game was removed a long time ago after town and CITY DLC were added, so rn it is mostly a sandbox, free roam experience. I didn’t tried on this version, but it was possible to run away from camp as a virgin with low corruption. Also I’m currently working on the storyline part of the game, so the player will have more/better control over protagonist’s corruption progression.

Thank you for your feedback and good luck with your game!

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for reporting bugs! The end of the game was removed a long time ago after town and CITY DLC were added, so rn it is mostly a sandbox, free roam experience. I didn’t tried on this version, but it was possible to run away from camp as a virgin with low corruption. Also I’m currently working on the storyline part of the game, so the player will have more/better control over protagonist’s corruption progression.

Thank you for your feedback and good luck with your game!
Hi, after 3 days, I already have -181 corruption. Is that normal ?
(To go to the showers, I need 100 Knowledge , talking to mentor gives +5 knowledge and -10 corruption).

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, after 3 days, I already have -181 corruption. Is that normal ?
(To go to the showers, I need 100 Knowledge , talking to mentor gives +5 knowledge and -10 corruption).
Don't complain about how everyone is corrupt and you wont get hit with the -10 corruption.

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
I also found uncle and cousin. Their maybe more I don't know.

I give this game a 10/10 for content but a 5/10 for the UI of how that content is presented. Work on that UI and this could easily be a favorite.
The dad a little bit when your parents visit the camp. Just one scene afaik. Idk what the conditions are.

Reactions: smith66
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes