VN Ren'Py Project: S.P.E.S. [v0.1b Bugfix] [6Rairyu9]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ProjectF95-cover.jpg

Overview:
You are a 19 year old boy, 6 months ago your mother died and you found yourself alone. Luckily by your side you have Victoria and Sofia. Victoria was very close friends with your mother, you and Sofia (Sofi) have been friends since childhood, together you have been through a lot and now your friendship is no longer a simple friendship. One day a sudden phone call turned your life upside down, whether this will turn out to be an opportunity only time will tell.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: 6Rairyu9 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg A6.jpg A7.jpg A8.jpg A9.jpg

Last edited:

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I see the slave tag, what do you mean by that? Personally I don't like being anyone's slave or even enslaving other people. Is it avoidable? Thanks in advance GL.

Reactions: BlasKyau

6Rairyu9

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I see the slave tag, what do you mean by that? Personally I don't like being anyone's slave or even enslaving other people. Is it avoidable? Thanks in advance GL.
Hi, I put that tag because due to the story there are slaves and servants in the game, the protagonist also has and will have some servants (not slaves) but I won't insert forced sex or similar. Obviously due to the general plot in the game world there are these situations, but it is not the focus of the story.

Reactions: Faxe10%

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hi, I put that tag because due to the story there are slaves and servants in the game, the protagonist also has and will have some servants (not slaves) but I won't insert forced sex or similar. Obviously due to the general plot in the game world there are these situations, but it is not the focus of the story.
Thanks for pointing that out. Just like the previous poster I am no lover of being enslaved or enslave people.

I do like those games/VN's that do the opposite, namely freeing a slave and give that slave the full freedom back (or, if born a slave, learn how to live in freedom). If that slave feels grateful (and grows even more feelings, wink, wink), all the better.

Anyway - I am glad to learn there is no (enforced or not) slavery by the MC. Again - Thanks for pointing that out...;)

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Well done Visual Novel. The story is intriguing and not boring. Overall quality is very good, simple but enjoyable. All the hard work and passion put in by the developer shines through. Just only one ting: don't fuck up! It's annoying when a developer abandons a well-groomed project...because the lack of funds.
Keep it up!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectSPES-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty awesome game your making here ( i've always loved playing harem games ) ... i love the images .. story is pretty good so far ... not doubt i'll be waiting for the next updates to come ...

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Faxe10%