VN Ren'Py Project: S.P.E.S. [v0.2] [6Rairyu9]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Good luck with your game. Hope you succeed. Promising begin, good idea so far, nice visuals. But one tiny critic make sure you have some proofreaders or so, cos I would say about 70-80 % the pronouns like he or she but also you are wrong in the version I played. I am no native speaker either, but that kind of mistakes sometimes make it quite harder to get what they are saying. Please do not feel offended by this, it is also a massive point for people to stay with your game and support you.

As I said, Good Luck with your game, and enough patience to get it rolling

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I hope that Sara being the maid of someone else's before won't mean anything much...

Also, fix the bad sentences and prolong the sex scenes, more variations, etc. etc.

Hope the MC can bring the girls from his hometown to this one. Not just the childhood friend alone, from the previous posts you said the other girls are not prostitutes of any kind, so hoping for more girls with the MC's harem.

Now speaking of harem, is that actually planned? What are the future tags, planned content, etc. etc.?

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
There are currently no such scenes.
When I include them in the future I will see how to handle it. Perhaps I'll make all the sex scenes avoidable so everyone can choose what to see and what not to.
This also applies to lesbians, so can it be avoided?

Reactions: BlasKyau

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3551668

Overview:
You are a 19 year old boy, 6 months ago your mother died and you found yourself alone. Luckily by your side you have Victoria and Sofia. Victoria was very close friends with your mother, you and Sofia (Sofi) have been friends since childhood, together you have been through a lot and now your friendship is no longer a simple friendship. One day a sudden phone call turned your life upside down, whether this will turn out to be an opportunity only time will tell.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-10
Release Date: 2024-05-10
Developer: 6Rairyu9 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3621192 View attachment 3621193 View attachment 3621194 View attachment 3621195 View attachment 3621196 View attachment 3621197 View attachment 3621198 View attachment 3621199 View attachment 3621200
Any chance for android release?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019

What.. the devil... even IS that? I'm not crazy enough to click on random links, especially when there are perfectly good mirrors in the OP.....

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I can tell you that the girls you see at the beginning have their own story that I hope to tell. If I include scenes of sex with prostitutes, I'll make sure they can be skipped.
Hmm...
I would like to suggest that you consider adding future tag's to your gene section. (As well maybe include how some of the controversial content if present, how it will be handled...like it was done with the example I provided below.)

As well, there are differences with the language used handling controversial content... (Choices used...Avoided vs Skipped can mean a huge difference in the AVN community.)
  • Player avoided choice = Sex acts never happens. (A favorite for most, as it's liked on both sides of the controversial kink divide.)
  • Player Skipped choice = Sexual acts happen to love interest, but off camera. (Which most of the community dislikes that method of handling those types of kinks.)
(Controversial content = NTR, sharing, swinging, lesbian...are a few kinks that players regularly inquire about in the forms, and want to know in advance how it will be handled or if present.)

Here's an example below, of a well done gene section from a successful project from a developer's first release. (This gene section is from a popular harem project Grandma's House, that used this type of gene section format. Which was very useful in answering many of the repeated form questions, that normally happens with most of the other new projects released. (The first few releases of a project is the developer's audition stage to grab interest, and ultimately find their pool of financial supporters.)

I hope this detailed information, will aid with your project gaining the support needed to aid in it's completion.

Regards.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectSPES-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Two things-
1. I LOVE girls with HOT PINK colored hair.
2. I know a girl who used to wear her hair, short and colored HOT PINK.

Sadly, she no longer wears her hair like that and is socially afraid of life. So sad. She looked real good in that hairstyle.

Aug 8, 2017
Well I liked the first update, but with this update it went downhill fast. The MC is a spineless little bitch that does everything that is asked of him and apologizes for everything. Emilia is just so fucking annoying that I went back and rejected the scholarship; far as I'm concerned the Sofia ending is satisfying for me.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well I liked the first update, but with this update it went downhill fast. The MC is a spineless little bitch that does everything that is asked of him and apologizes for everything. Emilia is just so fucking annoying that I went back and rejected the scholarship; far as I'm concerned the Sofia ending is satisfying for me.
You must have really low standards to like it at all...by tuesday i had to take short breaks between scenes because of the very same things you mentioned: MC is spineless, Emilia deserves to be slapped, Sofia is overly dramatic, the other characters have the personality of a bottle of water.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote