Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Hi guys,

Waiting for the next release of the game, I'm working on a gallery mod. ;) I'm absolutely not a coder so this is maybe not the most elegant way of doing it but it works.

Update date : 20.10.19
Game version : ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c

Info: It is important to mention that I have removed choices in most of the scenes to be sure people will reach a specific ending ! It is not a way to replay the game, just a gallery. If you want to see all the different possibilites, endings & dialogues you have to play or replay the game. They're tons of hot small scenes which are not in the mod. And of course, support !

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshots :

Installation :

Changelog :

I have classified it by day.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed important scenes, let me know.
Hi guys,

Waiting for the next release of the game, I'm working on a gallery mod. ;) I'm absolutely not a coder so this is maybe not the most elegant way of doing it but it works.

Update date : 20.10.19
Game version : ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c

Info: It is important to mention that I have removed choices in most of the scenes to be sure people will reach a specific ending ! It is not a way to replay the game, just a gallery. If you want to see all the different possibilites, endings & dialogues you have to play or replay the game. They're tons of hot small scenes which are not in the mod. And of course, support !

Features:

Screenshots :

Installation :

Changelog :

I have classified it by day.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed important scenes, let me know.
I just play 0.11 and get all scene except the last bonus on - simon after school - . How to get this I try all three option thanks in advance.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I just play 0.11 and get all scene except the last bonus on - simon after school - . How to get this I try all three option thanks in advance.
In the bonus screen, the first 2 are implemented but not reachable without cheating and the last one is not implemented at all. There are just the pictures in the image folder (no dialogue, no call to these pictures in the game code).

Reactions: L7Bear

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
In the bonus screen, the first 2 are implemented but not reachable without cheating and the last one is not implemented at all. There are just the pictures in the image folder (no dialogue, no call to these pictures in the game code).
Thanks a lot, and a great mode and hope we seen more later from you, good luck.(y)

Reactions: arkypoub

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
This game have to main routes and a lot of option how to play these routes. Easy and simple with couple of saves to play this great game.

The forum looks more like a test labor for roots. Hope paperwork keeps his mind clear before he get nuts from one or others test´s.
Give Hank a superman dress and let him fly direct in Amy´s pussy 10 images are enough, Because all test result ends with - Hank´s dick- very poor test´s.(n)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
" "

Thoughts? Corrections? Suggestions?
Cures for Insomnia?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Will there be more with the family? I find myself liking the stuff involving the relationships, good stuff.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
" "

Cures for Insomnia?
Any answer will race the insomnia;) Let put theses in category´s - chemical and physical relationship´s -!

1. Hang both are there if she agree - boyfriend- with many outcomes.

2. Home more chemical only physical desire with Chris. Inside these family - not a good step-IMHO.

3. School: game with Simon/Headmaster pervert desire. Nothing real chemical between them only physical.

4. Beach boys same as Simon school.

5. Wilson strong physical desire from her, but no chemical relationship.

6. All other option more or less same like his first version, but still a option to play beside 1-5 .

Beside point six all other´s can be big fun in future. Point two with a ? mark.:coffee::coffee:

Last edited:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
" "

Cures for Insomnia?
1) Simon under social associates isn't the son of the headmaster. Nephew as per other mentions.
2) Vance should be mentioned under various strangers. He is the celebrity Amy has a crush on which he had a significant role back in old version.
3) There are actually 2 x Beach men Stranger 1 & 2. Norman & Nash - the professor associates + ... I cant remember their name. They harassed Amy at beginning + bought Chloe a drink + they seem to have a connection with Norman & Nash during the spoiler mention.

ST.png

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
1) Simon under social associates isn't the son of the headmaster. Nephew as per other mentions.
2) Vance should be mentioned under various strangers. He is the celebrity Amy has a crush on which he had a significant role back in old version.
3) There are actually 2 x Beach men Stranger 1 & 2. Norman & Nash - the professor associates + ... I cant remember their name. They harassed Amy at beginning + bought Chloe a drink + they seem to have a connection with Norman & Nash during the spoiler mention.

View attachment 438083
Updated. Thanks!
1) Simon was listed three times. :ROFLMAO: He now appears only among classmates.
2) Vance added to various strangers. I remember him & his crew from the old version, but has he been mentioned anywhere in the current game?
3) Good catch. I'm pretty sure one of those unnamed strangers also shows up at the cafe.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Updated. Thanks!
1) Simon was listed three times. :ROFLMAO: He now appears only among classmates.
2) Vance added to various strangers. I remember him & his crew from the old version, but has he been mentioned anywhere in the current game?
3) Good catch. I'm pretty sure one of those unnamed strangers also shows up at the cafe.
I am quite certain Vance was first mentioned either in Lorenzo store or the book keeper store when his music played and Amy mentioned his name. Another one which Im not too sure is Amy said his name again in passing to Matt.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I am quite certain Vance was first mentioned either in Lorenzo store or the book keeper store when his music played and Amy mentioned his name. Another one which Im not too sure is Amy said his name again in passing to Matt.
Vance is mentioned on Day 7 when she's at the nightclub with Hank.

I just added a bunch of (not present yet) characters to my list that are listed only in the game files.

• Haha
Reactions: BUsybat

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
3 - They are Andy and Dandy (this is the nickname Amy gave him). Dandy was also seen in cafe with his son. I have to check the code and my notes to see if he has a real name :)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
3 - They are Andy and Dandy (this is the nickname Amy gave him). Dandy was also seen in cafe with his son. I have to check the code and my notes to see if he has a real name :)
Updated.

I believe you referred to Nash & Norman as the academic duo. I keep meaning to check that in-game, but I keep getting distracted and forget why I was playing and choose the Eddie/Dan/Ken route instead.

1571827777239.png

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
The following Suggestion were themed for longer term Hank route but i've read Hank is a one time Event.
Maybe paperwork like them and think they'd would fit later in outher routes /events or maybe not.
Anyway I don't want waste them and reading is maybe a little fun for you and makes time to next update a little shorter^^.

Reactions: BUsybat and L7Bear

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The following Suggestion were themed for longer term Hank route but i've read Hank is a one time Event.
Either you or me misunderstood this. For me it is a one time event because Amy can only be deflowered once by Hank (yeah, yeah per hole I know), so there will be more events with Hank. But for this special one time occasion, deflowering this goddess, he takes much much time to present us this event with an insane number of iterations (y) :love: I provided also a quite naughty idea when they'll be a couple which I hope to see someday ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BUsybat and L7Bear
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes