L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Jeez, 2 potential gallery mods + 1 Walkthrough . Didn't know Christmas has arrived for PS fans. :love:

A bit late to the party but I would very much like to see a spy theme story of PS which I know is not feasible in current story mode. It is just that I have seen a few fantasy style, modern school / normal job theme and Sci Fi related games of females but there are hardly any spycraft.

It would be cool if one day Amy can enlist for spy recruitment and doing some Black Widow espionage in the world of PS programming logic.

For example, Amy has to go to a dinner function to extract some information from the drug lord who's the host. After a few drinks and conversations, Amy would have the following questions in her head.
  • Shit , target is touching my butt. Should I allow him or not
  • That sleeve bag is fingering me through my G spring. Am I getting wet yes or no? Do i give in my urges or remain professional
  • More drinks coming, do I continue to mingle for the sake of the mission or call it a night
  • I am feeling dizzy, should I call for back up or use this opportunity to have alone time with drug lord
  • He is undressing, do I lure him to shower first for phone access or simply charm him in information extraction
  • Ego man is calling me a slut while humping me, do i play to his kinks and convert him to be a informant or knock him senseless after he ejaculate
I think it be really cool to have a spycraft game with that many possibilities like PS. While that is unlikely to happen, I can always dream about it ;)
I don't know if it means what I think it means, but there is a variable called "agentxp" so I wouldn't completely rule out a spy theme somewhere in the future. ;)

edit: The more I think about this the more I think this probably means something like "real estate agent" or "property agent" rather than "secret agent", but we can dream.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Dudes, we have a serious issue here. I think the dev is a psychopathic maniac :ROFLMAO:

Please fasten your seatbelts ...

"I am working on the Hank event for the last 4-5 days non-stop. I have more than 5000 images that made it into game now :eek:o_O and still increasing. Since the Hank event is a one time thing, I don't want to pass opportunities to the best of my ability."

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Dudes, we have a serious issue here. I think the dev is a psychopathic maniac :ROFLMAO:

"I am working on the Hank event for the last 4-5 days non-stop. I have more than 5000 images that made it into game now :eek:o_O and still increasing. Since the Hank event is a one time thing, I don't want to pass opportunities to the best of my ability."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: JustRunningThrow

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018

Woot ! :eek::love:(y)

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Take it easy the octopus can handle the " paperwork ". L7Bear promote as well " Devin´s life " both need a octopus urgent. Devin hanging on a cliff again.
:geek:

Last edited:

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018

Those 5000 images are not just for Hank! I can't handle a disappointment about the missing 3500 images when I release the game :) It's 1500 and increasing for Hank :)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I wonder, it takes time to setup a location and characters.
but once you have that location, how much time average it takes to compose and render 1 image plus post-work with paintshop etc?
comparing to daz the rendering most take less time, but how much time it takes just for rendering?

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
but once you have that location, how much time average it takes to compose and render 1 image plus post-work with paintshop etc?
comparing to daz the rendering most take less time, but how much time it takes just for rendering?
As far as I know, there is no "rendering" for HS, you just make screenshots.

Reactions: L7Bear

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Those 5000 images are not just for Hank! I can't handle a disappointment about the missing 3500 images when I release the game :) It's 1500 and increasing for Hank :)
Everything okay, at least for me it was clear that's the number for the whole update, not only Hank :) Doesn't makes you mentally sane ;) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: L7Bear

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Once I set up everything, I just make a screenshot. Photoshop isn't needed for all images and how long it takes really depends on what I do. I try to adjust lightning and poses so that I don't have to photoshop all images. Last night, I made another anal scene with Hank and it took something like 8 hours I guess (I don't remember how many images were there). It can take longer or shorter depending on what I want to do. I'm glad it didn't take longer since I had to go to work :)

For example I missed a yellow sphere while making the Hank alternative scenes and it was visible in some images. It took 3-4 days to fix those (I had to redo them since all the photoshopped images didn't look consistent) :( But, compared to DAZ3D, everything is lightning fast since you have to do everything I do at HS and then wait for the rendering again. I hope 3080ti will be good enough for quicker renders :)

And I should add, clothing manipulation in DAZ3D is much easier. I spend hours on those nipslip or wardrobe malfunction scenes :)

Last edited:

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I just had the horrible mental image that those 1500 images are a 1 minute animation at 25 fps of Hank's increasing erection.
I was close to your numbers with Wilson scene last time :) Thank God Hank is quicker than Wilson. By the way, Hank events are affected by the answer of "Nerd, jock, bad guy" question at the truth or dare game. (Hint: He is not a "bad guy" in Amy's eyes.)

Everything okay, at least for me it was clear that's the number for the whole update, not only Hank :) Doesn't makes you mentally sane ;) :ROFLMAO:
I could be a little carried away :)

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I was close to your numbers with Wilson scene last time :) Thank God Hank is quicker than Wilson. By the way, Hank events are affected by the answer of "Nerd, jock, bad guy" question at the truth or dare game. (Hint: He is not a "bad guy" in Amy's eyes.)
Oh fuck, I don't remember which one I have selected for my Hank save ! :eek: :eek:

Reactions: EdPokol and L7Bear

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
with the Generation 12 gpu coming, with a new Microarchitectures in 14 years hopefully it will be that powerful to render very fast.
i think the hardest part to make a good game with many routes like Project Sage is the rendering time.
using Daz will force you to wait and eventually you will need to cut things and thats when you feel you can't work as fast as you want and maybe force you to limit the alternative paths or not have any alternative at all.

with your knowledge of HS, I wonder how hard it will be to try PlayHome next?
if its as easy to customize as HS and as fast, it could be the next shit?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
with the Generation 12 gpu coming, with a new Microarchitectures in 14 years hopefully it will be that powerful to render very fast.
i think the hardest part to make a good game with many routes like Project Sage is the rendering time.
using Daz will force you to wait and eventually you will need to cut things and thats when you feel you can't work as fast as you want and maybe force you to limit the alternative paths or not have any alternative at all.

Take it from someone with a lot of experience, PH has got only a fraction of the amount of available mods

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018

I've seen that 2080ti has improved render times after the latest DAZ3D release (it utilizes the RT cores). If 3080ti can make a similar jump in performance, I think the render times will be quite manageable with 2 3080ti's :)

And, I tried to make a few custom animations in DAZ a few months ago. It is really a huge advantage to be able to render a huge animation as a batch. Prepare the scene, then write the scene while it renders (or go and sleep) :) Making custom animations in HS is more difficult IMO.

Latecomer is right. Although PH is newer, HS still has a better mod support.

I agree that waiting would hinder the limits of creativity.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I've seen that 2080ti has improved render times after the latest DAZ3D release (it utilizes the RT cores). If 3080ti can make a similar jump in performance, I think the render times will be quite manageable with 2 3080ti's :)

And, I tried to make a few custom animations in DAZ a few months ago. It is really a huge advantage to be able to render a huge animation as a batch. Prepare the scene, then write the scene while it renders (or go and sleep) :) Making custom animations in HS is more difficult IMO.

Latecomer is right. Although PH is newer, HS still has a better mod support.

I agree that waiting would hinder the limits of creativity.
Some post here sounds very smart like a " three legs donkey ", but unable to create one image. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes