Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
R.B.C? I get from context that means Reluctance, Blackmail and Corruption... but I keep reading it as "Rich Bitch Club"

I'm down for most fetishes, including reluctance/blackmail/corruption, but something about spitting cum on Andrew just makes me cringe. Maybe because I suspect he'd like that.
You must be know that Amy is already spitted cum on Andrew and he was not very happy with that =)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: L7Bear

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
WTF?!?! :eek::eek::eek: Is this a scene you can see within normal gameplay or do you have to manipulate variables per console?!

Already answered, but maybe we will get something in the future in PS :love:

I wouldn't nail her on 1 time orgasm girl. I think it would be more exciting to see her in later game experience some more "naughty" stuff (activate your own imagination) and she discovers "oh my gawd, I came four times because... it's so arousing getting gang banged in the subway."

Hm, since we got the option for Andrew blackmailing (play his game, take responseibility and the dudes name which I forgot who offered to handle it for amy or amy could choose I will handle it myself), and the introduction of Kelly, as a possible BFF, I think there should be interaction, which then could lead also to a more "plausible" introduction to some lesbian action (although I want to see Amy/Auntie stuff more :) ).

paperwork
Since I failed with my own game so I don't have the possibility to implement scenes I would like to see, I have an idea for one. I don't know how far you want to go with her and fetish stuff etc. pp but, if you like it you can use it. I have never seen such a scene in a VN and I would really love to see Amy doing this. So here it goes.
Amy and Hank are together (necessary to avoid rape imho). Amy is totally in love for Hank, Hank gives her very good feelings and Amy is more and more submissive (I love him so much, he makes me feel god (emotionally and sexually), etc. pp (at least she did not discover he's maybe cheating on her). Maybe Hank shared Amy already in a threesome with his best friend? Amy did like it (by herself and because she wants to please Hank). We already got a scene where both smoking some unidentified stuff (that's a joke). So there could be the chance to see them taking some harder stuff). He tells her he wants to see her getting banged by one (or more) foreigner. So there could be some options to avoid, relactunce, etc. If she agrees we come to some drugging, which also could lead to acceptance, denial etc. In my vision she agrees to take some ecstasy. So now it really starts. Hank wants her to wear an absolutey daring dress when they go out in a night club. He wants her to dance the first time alone, but very very provocatly in front of two or three men. She goes back. Next dance she should dance provocatly with another dude (not from the first group) , with even body contact, the guy gropes her even, but then she breaks it and goes back to Hank. Her dancing etc. have already been noticed by the guests (male and female). So the third dance would be with more than one dude, another group, etc. the dancing becomes more and more groping etc., then she leaves the third time. Now Hank goes to the groups and talks to them, hey dudes, how you find my girlfriend stuff like that etc. oh what a tease etc. He offers them they can bang her in a dark alley, but he is also there (and films it maybe). So Amy goes with Hank and two or three or five dudes in a alley behind the club and serves them (and likes or not, gets filmed or not by the dudes etc.).

Yes, I am a perv. :sick::eek::cool::p:ROFLMAO::love::cautious:o_O:rolleyes::);):devilish::giggle::whistle::sneaky:(y):poop::coffee:
While reading it, I thought this could be something I could have written :) I don't know when it happens. But, that kind of stuff will be in the game at some point. I didn't think of this scenario - it is good :) , but, I had similar ones in mind.

Hank: You are not a perv, buddy. This is the kind of experience every couple should have time to time.

PW: Failed with the game? I'm sorry to hear that. Was it because of DAZ?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
While reading it, I thought this could be something I could have written :) I don't know when it happens. But, that kind of stuff will be in the game at some point. I didn't think of this scenario - it is good :) , but, I had similar ones in mind.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I am so looking forward for it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
PW: Failed with the game? I'm sorry to hear that. Was it because of DAZ?
Some health issues, mentally. It's coming and going.

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
I think anything is possible under the sun but it is important for everyone to get their kinks, ideas and suggestions posted on forums for PW to read and evaluate. So keep it coming.
When it is a good thing to suggest ideas here, i have two in mind :D :

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
We get three idea´s here.

1. they can bang her in a dark alley 3-5 guys and Hank filming this, she get pissed and end the relation ship
2. Better from Nalogan close to the last, but both idea´s need two dicks. Hanks end better and the first one.

In my vision to stay close to the last version and there routes so far.

3. In Hanks route. There met in his office she tell him what happen with Mr. Wilson he act cool and give her the felling to make sex with her. There smoke again and he starts to undress and get her horny. Then he ask her to wear this nice " leather suit " and blindfold her. Amy kneeling on his bed and give her nice rim-job until all holes done badly, but it is not him to do this because he is filming her to blackmail her later and end the relationship.
On the other hand she don´t tell him and he give her a unforgettable night and corrupt her later.

3. No Hangs route: She met him again and end her love to him. Frustrated she went home. No guys on the beach, in the fashion-studio, at the bar, on the street, school and her home are close enough to help her out and forget Hank. Because she want it NOW to forget him.
Her luck at home is Mr.Wilson she know him as horny and kind Neighbor. Wilson ask her if she like to join his Birthday party this evening and say, we have a nice sushi-dinner as well.
She think that´s what I need a funny Party. In ends after some fun with a Japanese-culture to eat the sushi from her body. Everybody have a little fun with her breast her legs and her pussy to taste the sushi when she is wet and horny like hell.

Option when she taste the sushi from the first dick and start sucking him. She stand up this goes to far. Or she continue and taste the second dick and so on. In between some start to licking her pussy. The rest is up to paperwork.
:p:p:p:p:p

Reactions: FightmeLaiLai

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Nalogan and Tabu9000, thank you for the ideas or should I say short stories? :)

Nalogan, I have been thinking about a close space situation time to time but never thought about it in detail. The wardrobe situation is hot. About the other event...you will see that Hank alternative in this release has some elements of it ;) And the remaining...We have to wait for it.

Tabu9000, I don't think Hank needs to blackmail her. He has a virgin to shape to his liking anyway :) The gangbang event can certainly happen. But, we have a long way to that point :) The sushi event is being suggested the second time and thus it gets into my list :)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Not sure what (if anything) to do with this, but :
  • all 365 variables in ProjectSAGEAct1 v0.17c
  • values from 10 save games
    • all these saves are at or near the end of v0.17c
      • after the poker game
    • these saves have a lot of values in common, because I was using them to build the Guide
    • unfortunately, I didn't keep previous saves which had more variation in choices.
Mostly I just created it out of curiosity, and posting it for those who are similarly curious.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
L7Bear your dedication to all things Project Sage is inspiring. looking forward to v0.18 and seeing how many branches/decisions there will be!
It's a a great game, but also a substantial challenge.
Paperwork seems determined to make a terrific game that is as complex &/or complicated as possible.
I am determined to make that same terrific game as simple and easy-to-understand as possible.

One of these days one of us will win...

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Paperwork seems determined to make a terrific game that is as complex &/or complicated as possible.
I am determined to make that same terrific game as simple and easy-to-understand as possible.

TBH, I think we ALL win here with both of your efforts. :sneaky:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018

I still cant believe you missed out that cum shot of Andrew and that was a random memory I picked for my example. Good thing for you eh. But yeah, unforgivable. You better work twice as hard and make sure nothing like this happens again lol

On a separate note, I dont know how to inform moderators but can someone inform them to link L7Bear's WT as the unofficial yet official WT on the main page?

nandesta

May 29, 2019
paperwork
Since I failed with my own game so I don't have the possibility to implement scenes I would like to see, I have an idea for one. I don't know how far you want to go with her and fetish stuff etc. pp but, if you like it you can use it. I have never seen such a scene in a VN and I would really love to see Amy doing this. So here it goes.
Amy and Hank are together (necessary to avoid rape imho). Amy is totally in love for Hank, Hank gives her very good feelings and Amy is more and more submissive (I love him so much, he makes me feel god (emotionally and sexually), etc. pp (at least she did not discover he's maybe cheating on her). Maybe Hank shared Amy already in a threesome with his best friend? Amy did like it (by herself and because she wants to please Hank). We already got a scene where both smoking some unidentified stuff (that's a joke). So there could be the chance to see them taking some harder stuff). He tells her he wants to see her getting banged by one (or more) foreigner. So there could be some options to avoid, relactunce, etc. If she agrees we come to some drugging, which also could lead to acceptance, denial etc. In my vision she agrees to take some ecstasy. So now it really starts. Hank wants her to wear an absolutey daring dress when they go out in a night club. He wants her to dance the first time alone, but very very provocatly in front of two or three men. She goes back. Next dance she should dance provocatly with another dude (not from the first group) , with even body contact, the guy gropes her even, but then she breaks it and goes back to Hank. Her dancing etc. have already been noticed by the guests (male and female). So the third dance would be with more than one dude, another group, etc. the dancing becomes more and more groping etc., then she leaves the third time. Now Hank goes to the groups and talks to them, hey dudes, how you find my girlfriend stuff like that etc. oh what a tease etc. He offers them they can bang her in a dark alley, but he is also there (and films it maybe). So Amy goes with Hank and two or three or five dudes in a alley behind the club and serves them (and likes or not, gets filmed or not by the dudes etc.).

Yes, I am a perv. :sick::eek::cool::p:ROFLMAO::love::cautious:o_O:rolleyes::);):devilish::giggle::whistle::sneaky:(y):poop::coffee:
Waow... Just waow.. :love: (y)(y)

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Not sure what (if anything) to do with this, but :
  • all 365 variables in ProjectSAGEAct1 v0.17c
  • values from 10 save games
    • all these saves are at or near the end of v0.17c
      • after the poker game
    • these saves have a lot of values in common, because I was using them to build the Guide
    • unfortunately, I didn't keep previous saves which had more variation in choices.
Mostly I just created it out of curiosity, and posting it for those who are similarly curious.

Mr. Bear in all respect to your size. I know your spreadsheet and I know there to many option to play all routes and not leave the PC for 1 month. All these idea are just imagination and taste of each person what can be happen, good or not belong to something or not isn´t the issue here. If I´m not curious for you, Sorry don´t want you use my cloves as you advice me in Devin´s Life.
;)

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Nalogan and Tabu9000, thank you for the ideas or should I say short stories? :)

Nalogan, I have been thinking about a close space situation time to time but never thought about it in detail. The wardrobe situation is hot. About the other event...you will see that Hank alternative in this release has some elements of it ;) And the remaining...We have to wait for it.

Tabu9000, I don't think Hank needs to blackmail her. He has a virgin to shape to his liking anyway :) The gangbang event can certainly happen. But, we have a long way to that point :) The sushi event is being suggested the second time and thus it gets into my list :)
Thanks a lot for this reply and the great game. Well, these are only events idea´s not an option for stories. I don´t see before that the sushi - table idea already done before.

My idea based on her frustration when No sex happen with Hank and try to find some new grip in her life. All other option IMHO - Rape, start new relation, or sex with boys, in the house are out in my mind to stay with this great story.

Start training to be a powerful business women to let all pimps " dance after her desire " and take Hanks as her last victim.
is a story option.

With Hank a "couple story" ??? I don´t see any way you come up with one new idea, what can happen. From NTR over cock-hold until gang-bang, rape and love story. All these happen here in many games. Only sex will be headline every day. This is sex tension but not story tension IMHO.

Your great game give us the option to stay away from this "weak option". I ask me self why to end up in couple story ??? Sorry no way for me to keep the tension up. With one or twenty dick´s no news for us.

If she start a new Life like a mention above as example, to keep these option alive whatever comes next with stories and Sex to keep the tension, then we can choice again what we like" with or without panty ";)

I have a great idea about these stories. You never seen before in other games, and running story play’s beside this. With HS engine anything is possible. Well a surprise with a new side actor will be there from HS also not seen before.
This story can start in anytime and in any route. Hank and some other actors are still in the new story-line, of course in other " location " not far away from the real location at the west-coast I quest. :geek: thanks again and sorry about my English.

I add this later today in a word.doc, that you or L7Bear and others can advice better idea´s or solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: FightmeLaiLai

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Thanks a lot for this reply and the great game. Well, these are only events idea´s not an option for stories. I don´t see before that the sushi - table idea already done before.

My idea based on her frustration when No sex happen with Hank and try to find some new grip in her life. All other option IMHO - Rape, start new relation, or sex with boys, in the house are out in my mind to stay with this great story.

Start training to be a powerful business women to let all pimps " dance after her desire " and take Hanks as her last victim.
is a story option.

With Hank a "couple story" ??? I don´t see any way you come up with one new idea, what can happen. From NTR over cock-hold until gang-bang, rape and love story. All these happen here in many games. Only sex will be headline every day. This is sex tension but not story tension IMHO.

Your great game give us the option to stay away from this "weak option". I ask me self why to end up in couple story ??? Sorry no way for me to keep the tension up. With one or twenty dick´s no news for us.

If she start a new Life like a mention above as example, to keep these option alive whatever comes next with stories and Sex to keep the tension, then we can choice again what we like" with or without panty ";)

I have a great idea about these stories. You never seen before in other games, and running story play’s beside this. With HS engine anything is possible. Well a surprise with a new side actor will be there from HS also not seen before.
This story can start in anytime and in any route. Hank and some other actors are still in the new story-line, of course in other " location " not far away from the real location at the west-coast I quest. :geek: thanks again and sorry about my English.

I add this later today in a word.doc, that you or L7Bear and others can advice better idea´s or solution.
I think we are on the same page. They become stories if you place them in the greater plot or if they have a purpose. What I do with PS is just giving a narrative for your choices and that's why I try to track as many variables as I can. Amy can have sex with 20 dicks at once. What I'm interested in is why she does it and what she feels and thinks and whether it will effect future events in a meaningful way. If she stops reacting to those situations, she is just a slut. That's what I say from the start, there will be no permanent slut route in PS (except for when she is high maybe :)).

Your second post made it more clear. I get where you are going with Hank now. Thank you for explaining it, it makes sense now. There are a lot of possibilities :) I need more time :D

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i think i have wrote that in the past but i enjoy blindfold, dark room, glory hole, where Amy thinks its with someone, maybe Hank but its someone else taking his place. and that dude need to be someone that Amy would not want to be with, old, fat, ugly, an idiot. theres too little of that fetish.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes