adilson

May 15, 2017
Guys, I don't know about you, but paperwork has to be studied. I was convinced that I had passed and seen all the possible scenes, I played endlessly, in various ways and possibilities. Yesterday, some posted saves changes to make hidden content possible, so I decided to change one of my saves, and look what came up: Has anyone seen these images? I understand that it leads nowhere, as I tried the three options available, but what I mean about paperwork is that even today, of all the games I've played, I haven't seen any game developer with this logic capability. Also because I played the first project sage and it was not all that, but now people, we will arrive in act 3, not unraveling all the possibilities in act 1. Believe me.

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i imagine those are placeholders (for now) when PW eventually adds content for that in future releases. that would be pretty hot for Chris/Matt/Uncle Stephen to walk in on her, call her, and ask to shower/bathe together.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Guys, I don't know about you, but paperwork has to be studied. I was convinced that I had passed and seen all the possible scenes, I played endlessly, in various ways and possibilities. Yesterday, some posted saves changes to make hidden content possible, so I decided to change one of my saves, and look what came up: Has anyone seen these images? I understand that it leads nowhere, as I tried the three options available, but what I mean about paperwork is that even today, of all the games I've played, I haven't seen any game developer with this logic capability. Also because I played the first project sage and it was not all that, but now people, we will arrive in act 3, not unraveling all the possibilities in act 1. Believe me.
i imagine those are placeholders (for now) when PW eventually adds content for that in future releases. that would be pretty hot for Chris/Matt/Uncle Stephen to walk in on her, call her, and ask to shower/bathe together.
Hui, never seen this before too. But I think we will see this in near future, maybe in the next update already. If I am not wrong I have read on patreon that there will be new bath events in this update? So, just checked, the next one it will be: "The next update will be focused on new bathroom/school and home events." So to be clear, not 0.18 but 0.19 will maybe fill this option with content.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Also because I played the first project sage and it was not all that, but now people, we will arrive in act 3, not unraveling all the possibilities in act 1. Believe me.
I didn't get what you said about Act 1 and 3 sorry. But it prompted me in doing history search for PW's comment. Yes I am that bored:

PW 2.png PW 3.png

pw 4.png

Rereading these are quite refreshing coz I forgotten most of them. So Key points:

1) There are at least 3 acts. Each act represent a dramatic change in her life.

2) Act 2 she gained her independence. This to me means she is no longer staying with family folks. STEPHEN U IMPOTENCE MAN, U PISSED CAROLINE SO MUCH THAT SHE KICKED HER OUT!!! George did have that spare house he bought :unsure: :unsure:

3) She can keep and lose her V to a romantic stranger should you choose? Note key word is romantic :ROFLMAO:

4) Metro event will make shed more light in act 2

5) Everyone pray for his health and keep the patreon support alive

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
[...]
2) Act 2 she gained her independence. This to me means she is no longer staying with family folks. STEPHEN U IMPOTENCE MAN, U PISSED CAROLINE SO MUCH THAT SHE KICKED HER OUT!!! George did have that spare house he bought :unsure: :unsure:

3) She can keep and lose her V to a romantic stranger should you choose? Note key word is romantic :ROFLMAO:

4) Metro event will make shed more light in act 2

5) Everyone pray for his health and keep the patreon support alive
2) To me, independence suggests something different. During Act 1 she's been pretty much doing what other people suggest, which makes sense 'cause she's knew to the area/country and settling in. For example, Grandpa George talks about training her in martial arts, but when he goes away, she just doesn't do any martial arts training. During Act 2 I would expect to see her be more pro-active and self-determined. If she wants to learn self-defense, maybe she'll go to the trio of ex-military guys for training. Likewise, if you chose to get Kathy disqualified at the BBC then she learns a little bit on how to manipulate guys from Kelly. I think she'll learn more things like that from Kelly, and be that sort of independent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may be right about her moving out of the house (I hope not!), but if she does I think it would be a personal choice rather than getting kicked out by Caroline.

4) The train events have been teasing that there is a street gang in her city, and we've seen one of the ex-military trio (Kenny, I think) murder a couple of those gang members. Maybe by the end of Act III she'll have enough training and motivation to become a masked vigilante in tight spandex :ROFLMAO:

5) Is paperwork sick? I definitely want to see this game through to the end (and then some) but you make it sound like it is in dire straights.

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
If i remember correctly, she will go to a college in act 2 and moves into a dorm, all new faces, no relatives, she can do what she wants, thats what paperwork meant by "she gained her independence".
I think it would be exact opposite, Amy will repair sexual and other relationships between aunty and uncle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junkanon and L7Bear

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
If i remember correctly, she will go to a college in act 2 and moves into a dorm, all new faces, no relatives, she can do what she wants, thats what paperwork meant by "she gained her independence".
I think it would be exact opposite, Amy will repair sexual and other relationships between aunty and uncle.
I like your vision : Amy the repair girl ! :love:(y)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
regarding the aunt and uncle relationship, now there could be a branching path Amy could take:

- does she attempt to repair their relationship? and stay out of it?
- will she repair the relationship but offer herself as a way to spice things up to keep him interested? uncle stephen is already shown to have trouble “keeping it up” and achieves full erection with Amy around. possible harem later here with Amy
- does she deliberately sabotage it and get more intimate with uncle stephen? and maybe get kicked out?

i agree that’s likely in the beginning parts of Act 2 but i’m just hoping Amy starts showering with Uncle Stephen, hops into the bath with him, and offers to clean him up. or even uncle stephen catching her walking around the house naked.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what I hope for Amy+Stephen is a lot of teasing, but also that Amy start to like uncle more, maybe him doing stuff for her, taking her out (dinner), shopping, driving help, helping her with issues, not sure. eventually she will start to feel sorry with his ejaculation problems and will help him, maybe in the shower/bath with some teasing and maybe offer a show, or allow him to ejaculate on her body, and we can decide where, and eventually it will escalate to hj/bj and more.
I do not wish any repairing.
for aunty, maybe the reason Amy need to move out, she will get mad as some point/jealous that she will try to make her move out. that will not help, as the boys will keep trying to meat with her anyway.

Reactions: Creeping Death

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
The last few pages were a good read! At one point, I thought of intentionally feeding you wrong information and get the feedback about it to get new ideas! :D

How you look at the events and my comments about the Acts are amazing. This is the best kind of feedback :)

I completely support Evilko and his mods, btw. He has more surprises :)

L7Bear also did a great job with his guide too. It was a big task :D

This is an opportunity to thank everyone who support me here by reporting bugs, commenting on the game and sending me corrections and ideas etc. Thank you!

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
now we just need a release date paperwork :)
I have some trouble with her losing her V! Give me some time ;) I'll keep working after I finish this bottle, I promise!

Now, the serious answer: I don't want to give a certain date since I don't know what will happen in real life. It can be next week...It's not a promise, just an estimation. Please don't hold me responsible!

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I have some trouble with her losing her V! Give me some time ;) I'll keep working after I finish this bottle, I promise!

Now, the serious answer: I don't want to give a certain date since I don't know what will happen in real life. It can be next week...It's not a promise, just an estimation. Please don't hold me responsible!
Sometime within this year is the * best response * ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: teamka42 and L7Bear

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
take your time paperwork, do not rush, her V is damn important and i want it to be as good possible and all the other routes and scenes around it.

Reactions: paperwork

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
While her V is obviously important and many peeps are super excited about, I am more curious about how this changes Amy in general to her surroundings and ppl after she is no longer a virgin. As stated by PW many moons before, she will start to have sex more regularly so it is interesting to see this transition of Amy.

Here’s to many more fabulous updates to come!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think it might be a possibility that she will lose it with someone else than Hank. Later on she will fuck Hank because of her saddness that she gave her V card to a homeless guy \m/

• Haha

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, yes, im very interested in that, "after-v" amy.
and as I wrote (i think) and i also this i read it somewhere, she will not be open to have sex with anyone just because she is not virgin anymore, its not that non-virgins are sluts. also, if amy is like any normal girl, she will be in love with Hank and will not be that open to have sex with anyone, well, at least until Hank has corrupted her to be open with sex and try other dudes.

sure, non-v, when we get to sex scenes with others, and when she is ready to give her anus to someone, a non-v will also be more open to also give her pussy. so i expect that, a v route, she will give her anus to someone, but if non-v there will be options to use pussy or anus.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
While her V is obviously important and many peeps are super excited about, I am more curious about how this changes Amy in general to her surroundings and ppl after she is no longer a virgin. As stated by PW many moons before, she will start to have sex more regularly so it is interesting to see this transition of Amy.

Here’s to many more fabulous updates to come!
Planning that and choosing the best variables and decision points is what's bugging me for a long time.

Will she have an orgasm?

Will she enjoy having sex? If not, is she ok with just being banged?

Is she content with having orgasm once or does she want more?

Does she mix A with V?

There are more questions...I have given Amy to a snake. He will try to shape her as "his ideal GF". And she doesn't know what are a normal girlfriend's "responsibilities".

Will she talk to Kelly about it or will she keep her private life to herself?

Can she search that on the web and look for how other people's relations are like or does she accept what she has as "normal"?

Will she enjoy sex so much that she will crave it all the time? Or will she stop being horny all the time and wait for her special time with Hank?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes