Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Talking here about the new v0.18 and there option. The routes still there I hope, not like some other great game when the option are gone " Office close ". I play 4 routes with or without Hank and 2 with Simon.
If she is virgin without Hank I don´t mind, as the Dev say in beginning " only a lover can take this cherry ". Sure I play the Hank route ones to see how he take her cherry.

But I judge Hank before IMHO he is a smart " motherfucker " but not a lover at all with his - joint to be relax like a monk -:geek:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
haha. today i discovered 2 new routes to unlock new scenes,
one with the neighborhood and another with the headmaster.
i love it! :)
You wake me up with this info or it´s a secret route ? I was sure until now to done all with " neighborhood " :rolleyes:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, happens to me as well, i found something, and later i can't, since i need a specific way to do it.
for the neighborhood i got an additional option, so 3 to pick, when he is inside the bathroom. never happened before.
and for the headmaster, if u do in a certain way, u get a bj.

Reactions: L7Bear

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Reading through all this i realize i must have missed a lot of fun... so sad, have to play this fantastic game again :love:

imho; this game is one of the best!
U came back pretty much at the right time as

1) Plot is pretty much at a turning point where Amy sexual urge is at all time high
2) Previous choices made will have interesting / different scenes for this coming update in 2 weeks or so - Namely Beach boys, Beach men, Miyagi, Simon, Hank and most likely Wilson.
3) The above mentioned NPCs have many hidden scenes triggered by previous choices for you to discover
4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
My role play for today is to be the annoying ( but super cute ) guy that ask whether any update news have been released for this week.

It’s interesting how even looking at progress stats can calm and hype me at the same time hahahaha

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
My role play for today is to be the annoying ( but super cute ) guy that ask whether any update news have been released for this week.

It’s interesting how even looking at progress stats can calm and hype me at the same time hahahaha
I know that I am making you wait and I am sorry for that. But, the release will be as big as the waiting :)

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
yeah, happens to me as well, i found something, and later i can't, since i need a specific way to do it.
for the neighborhood i got an additional option, so 3 to pick, when he is inside the bathroom. never happened before.
and for the headmaster, if u do in a certain way, u get a bj.
You can get a BJ? On which day? 13 certainly not..

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
You can get a BJ? On which day? 13 certainly not..

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i just discovered for the shop clerk scenes, in one route not sure how i get there, she is working for him and doing stuff in the shop, standing in the checkout.

Reactions: L7Bear
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes