baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what is this about deleted scenes?
is it too soon? or the rendering bad? or will it be available later? or crappy scene?

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
what is this about deleted scenes?
is it too soon? or the rendering bad? or will it be available later? or crappy scene?
I simply chose not to include those because of consistency. I don't stop myself while creating the images to see where it goes. Then, I usually change my mind if they don't fit in. There used to be a lot of these in the early versions and I just deleted them. Now, I think they have a better use as eye-candy.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its understandable, HS has limitations, its not bad, but of course not that high quality reflections that maybe can be achieved with daz. for me i dont mind at all, its ok, the quality under the water is good and we understand that is underwater.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The game could use some girls, the MC is very well done, but beside her everything is a sausage fest.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thats the genre Ragnar. we play female character and her adventures.
theres a girl in one scene, so i suspect we will get some lesbian action in the future.
but, to add a girl that will have some action with some dude without the FC around is not a good idea.
we already have tons of games like that, but FC focused games not so much.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Kelly is in both beach events. The MC has a girlfriend from now on.
Haven't played since a couple of updates or so, waiting for the hardcore action to get back in. So if she has a wing woman/lover now that's nice.

thats the genre Ragnar. we play female character and her adventures.
Yeah, I know, but there is always time for some lesbian action in fem mc corruption games :)

Reactions: paperwork

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Since, the images got here quite fast, can you tell me your opinions about the underwater images? Do they look odd? Do you think I should photoshop them?
In my opinion, the only odd thing about the underwater images is that the guy's still wearing his swimming trunks during sex.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im not against lesbian action Ragnar, i think its totally fine to let her experience that as well.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I knew it! Her cherry is finally getting popped by Hank lol.

Surprised of the penetration with the boys however.

There is also the nudity with men + potential drugs.

Let’s not forget the hank alternative scene which hopefully be as good as the cherry popped.

I wan the update now. We are finally getting to sex , love and F.U.C.K! Give me give me give me give meeeeeeeee. :love::love::love:

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes