tg

May 1, 2017
I don't think things will start with her vagina, even with Hank as her one-and-only love interest. If anything, it'll be anal for a while, unless it's somehow forced or she gets tricked into it. It's a little too early in the story for her to have sex that way. Or, that's how I'm following the story.

If anything, I really like the anal depiction in this game. The play with the buttplugs, and the desire to have dick in her ass, to fuck that way. That's hot, how she's got such a drive for it. So, I'm in no rush to have her fuck with her pussy.

I'd be content to have her still play with her ass for a few more updates. I think if the story continues to be entertaining and is told in interesting ways, we'll all continue to be engaged by it. I'm excited to see what the next day brings, whatever it is. Good discussion though, people.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Seems the numbers have changed:

Events:

Day 13 late night event: Writing 100% Images100%

Morning events: Writing 90% Images 100%

School events: Writing 90% Images 80%

Sam: 100% writing and images (It's pretty short this time)

Beach event: Writing 80% Images 90%

Home evening event: Writing 1% Images 1%

Hank event: Writing 10% Images 50%

Hank alternative: Writing 10% Images 0%

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks like writing for Hank Event jumped to 10% and images up to 50 in first one. Dunno how to judge it cuz we don't know how big that event is. I suppose it might be big. I won't be surprised if its the biggest if Amy can go all the way with him.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks for the development progress update!

seems like we should expect v0.18 for the end of this month

morning event- i hope this includes her going topless or nude walking to the shower in the morning and uncle stephen peeping or running into her.

evening event- hoping this is Amy helping Uncle Stephen with his problem. would also like to see the Aunt get more and more agitated as well

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I think darker path currently would consist of beach men as mentioned but also refusing the principle first using Hank which later backfire if you reject Hank + pissing off Simon. That's the path I am currently on.

Have not seem much action from Chris and Matt to be honest. Just tease & tease and more tease

Reactions: L7Bear

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I think darker path currently would consist of beach men as mentioned but also refusing the principle first using Hank which later backfire if you reject Hank + pissing off Simon. That's the path I am currently on.

Have not seem much action from Chris and Matt to be honest. Just tease & tease and more tease
That route sounds interesting! Great, I did not see that option so far. Would you mind spoilering it a bit?

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Last messages from Paperwork:

They are not 1% really. I have something for all scenes. But they can change. So, I leave them at 1%. There are many animations and more than 1000 images in Hank event so far. I don't know how many will make it into the game. As I start writing, I'll update the numbers.

This is the largest update so far in terms of images. Both night and beach events are quite big!

Is it because of all the different possible pathes, or because the actual length? I'm so hyped for 0.18, i can't really hold myself :D

I feel like both :) There are a couple of paths for each event, also there are numerous events: Beach boys, beach men, Hank, Hank alternative. After the Hank events, she'll be as light as a feather :D If that much action doesn't wipe her sexual frustration away, she is in trouble...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's the biggest merit of HS renders. Try to use 1000 renders for 1 scene using DAZ and you will be lynched like L&P was and it will take you like year to create an intro. Someone should create some decent, modern version of HS.

Reactions: Jude6 and Randeep44

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Since I started a new play through (50th, 60th?! :) ) to try the Myagi variation, I noticed there are some answers where she can say "Let them stay it's just business", etc. pp. Can this choices be quite helpful for a maybe stripper/hooker path?! I personally would like to see her stripping and later going for more! :love:

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes