FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
1k images for Hank path eh. 100000 bucks she’s getting her cherry popped finalllyyyyyyy.
Also, quality does not always trump quantity. It should be a healthy mixture of the two.

RIP boys for those who denied Hank, myself included :ROFLMAO:

Now I’m even more curious what the hank alternative be. Hope it be something satisfying with 1 hand.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Quality should stay cuz quantity is an effect of Honey Select models. Which is great. I also dumped Hank so I hope for this alternative but I'm happy to even have that option. I'd be more than glad to be surprised to and being able to lose it with guys on a beach or wherever else.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
1k images for Hank path eh. 100000 bucks she’s getting her cherry popped finalllyyyyyyy.
Also, quality does not always trump quantity. It should be a healthy mixture of the two.

RIP boys for those who denied Hank, myself included :ROFLMAO:

Now I’m even more curious what the hank alternative be. Hope it be something satisfying with 1 hand.
No, it will be only one picture :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FightmeLaiLai

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
I'm sorry if this has already been answered but i couldn't find it anywhere, i even searched. When you are having a bath, uncle stephen can watch. If you choose to let him stay, he asks if it is alright to shower but i don't get an option to let him. Is there a way to let him?

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been answered but i couldn't find it anywhere, i even searched. When you are having a bath, uncle stephen can watch. If you choose to let him stay, he asks if it is alright to shower but i don't get an option to let him. Is there a way to let him?
There is code in the game for allowing Matt to shower (and more), but not for Chris or Stephen yet.

Reactions: Mrbanjo

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Clarification: There are three possible scenes Mrbanjo could be referring to

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
It´s a long time to see any news on his page. Anyone have a info about the next update, if he still working on it ?, thanks

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just checked the dev post and it seems the numbers hve increased again. Sadly paperwork doesn't notify the patreons on a change in this post by e-mail.

Events:

Day 13 late night event: Writing 100% Images100%

Morning events: Writing 90% Images 100%

School events: Writing 90% Images 80%

Sam: 100% writing and images (It's pretty short this time)

Beach event: Writing 80% Images 90%

Home evening event: Writing 40% (+40%) Images +80% (+80%)

Hank event: Writing 20% (+10%) Images 80% (+30%)

Hank alternative: Writing 10% Images 50% (+50%)

Last edited:
May 7, 2018
hmmmm then even when they are 100% ,it will be 3 more days until his alpha/beta testers are done and the bugs are fixed ... so probably we need to w8 2 more weeks o_O

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'd say end of month is a realistic estimate. As we know Paperwork he probably gets amazing ideas again while finishing the version and adds something to a scene or more.

Reactions: Creeping Death

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nothing to do but wait, quality is not done in a day.
as for me i really hope the development is going in the right direction, i think its phase from "teasing" to more "action" is difficult as hell. how to make it exciting, hot and interesting while increasing the xxx level.
so far so good so im hopeful! :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
To be honest it's amazing how Paperwork improved since his previous version of Project Sage. When I've played that game I though that it has no potential but dev did great with rework. Impressive. Games with this kind of quality are rare. I hope 2 weeks are max for next release

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
He is making progress. He thinks about adding a 3rd choise to Hank or not to Hank. It will be his biggest update so far, so if he needed 2 month last update, it will be minimal 2 month now.

PW has no internet atm, so he can't regulary update the info. But he promised 2 folders of teasers when he is online again. So just a little bit of waiting for the teasers and unused pictures, and then for the release.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes