KodaItaru

Jun 26, 2017
Why does she have to lose her virginity to Hank of all people? I can't be the only one who thinks literally any of the other guys shown so far are a better option than a vanilla douche.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
There are a lot of details that still need to be covered, but I have created a .
Well, actually I've created at least a half dozen guides, but this one looks like it might actually be worth sharing.

Thoughts?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
There are a lot of details that still need to be covered, but I have created a .
Well, actually I've created at least a half dozen guides, but this one looks like it might actually be worth sharing.

Thoughts?
>suggestions to name the small and large buttplugs
>radish and ginger

how boring... I named them "Virgin" and "Chad" lol

• Haha
Reactions: sauv_

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I'm so, so glad that this game is starting to get real traction.

Contrary to other productions here or on Patreon where the games go nowhere and be abandoned (there are so few games ever finished, with a satisfying closure), I think the dev has proven to be committed and reliable.

I also really have the hope that we could get another, even better game one day in the future (what with Paperwork's writing and drawing skills further increasing over time), if this one manages to keep the author interested and motivated on this first opus.

So yeah, I'm going to basically be a dirty shill for a moment : don't forget to support him, guys.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
>suggestions to name the small and large buttplugs
>radish and ginger
LittleJohn, BigBubba

Thoughts?
Wow! That's amazing (not so amazing like the game is I have to admit, but as the game is far beyond woah! so your guide is too!).

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Here are a few other suggestions for :
  • &
  • & YEAH
  • &
  • &
  • &
  • &
  • &
  • &
  • &
  • &
  • &
  • Hank & Wilson

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I don't think its strange that Hank get to be the first. he is a "charming" guy, you know those that have charisma and know what to say and do to get whatever they want. if you play that route, she is taken by this and believes he is a good guy and its not odd that she starts to like him.

only if we choose "no" to his advances he will reveal his true nature, but as long as everything goes well he will play the good guy.
and she is active as well, its not that he force himself, theres no rape.

also, as pointed out, we can dump his ass before that happens.
i think its good that we have a Hank route, and he will fuck her. its a possible route. but that doesnt mean my "main" route is the Hank route, but i will definitely play the Hank route to see what happens.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes