Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
i just discovered for the shop clerk scenes, in one route not sure how i get there, she is working for him and doing stuff in the shop, standing in the checkout.
What? How the hell, I never saw that scene never even knew it existed.
Going to play through it again multiple times once we get the update

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
i just discovered for the shop clerk scenes, in one route not sure how i get there, she is working for him and doing stuff in the shop, standing in the checkout.
That happens if she cuts down her outfit to wear it on stage at BBC.

Reactions: junkanon

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
My role play for today is to be the annoying ( but super cute ) guy that ask whether any update news have been released for this week.
Here's the most recent update progress (via Patreon):

Events:

Day 13 late night event: Writing 100% Images100%

Morning events: Writing 90% Images 100%

School events: Writing 90% Images 80%

Sam: 100% writing and images (It's pretty short this time)

Beach event: Writing 80% Images 90%

Home evening event: Writing 40% Images 80%

Hank event: Writing 20% Images 80%

Hank alternative: Writing 10% Images 70%

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
first week of november maybe for release? looks like there’s still a bunch of work left to be done.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its impossible to stress it, as you already know theres so many different routes and that need to be carefully added and composed.
so, if it takes another month i will not complain as it most be quite hard to satisfy all the alternatives scenes with enough content and quality.

but, theres something i wonder:
- no matter who, the bath/shower scenes are progressing for all the 3 dudes in the household.
- even if i dont allow someone to spy, or i make her angry at someone, after a bit, they all get the same progress.
here I would like that each dude has its own progress. that would be nice.

also, if i lock the shower door all the time, it will result into paul to spy on her anyway,
that i would like to have an alternative route where he can't.

Last edited:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
but, theres something i wonder:
- no matter who, the bath/shower scenes are progressing for all the 3 dudes in the household.
- even if i dont allow someone to spy, or i make her angry at someone, after a bit, they all get the same progress.
here I would like that each dude has its own progress. that would be nice.

also, if i lock the shower door all the time, it will result into paul to spy on her anyway,
that i would like to have an alternative route where he can't.
- From my understanding, apart from stephen , there isn't much purpose for Chris and Matt in terms of plot * yet * when allowing/denying them to see her shower apart from her exhibition/openness/degree of skin in clothes in the house.

- Chris is pretty much a placeholder but I am hoping there be real plot development once Amy had sex in 0.18

- Matt is hummmm interesting , kind of bad boy gone good but nothing much for now apart from skin. Amy is much closer to Matt however even though she secretly likes Chris. Hoping to see Matt gets bolder with Amy once she had sex in 0.18

- The Paul shower thing is probably the only * biggest complain* I got for PS which Amy cant stop his advances. Then again, allowing that close door options also equates to more renders/programming/work for a different route. So I understand why it is a necessary evil. Andrew hasn't bothered Amy for a while. I bet he be back real soon once Amy had sex in 0.18.

- Did I mention Amy is going to have sex in 0.18?

Reactions: junkanon

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
- From my understanding, apart from stephen , there isn't much purpose for Chris and Matt in terms of plot * yet * when allowing/denying them to see her shower apart from her exhibition/openness/degree of skin in clothes in the house.
If you toy with the game files, modifying variables to values that currently aren't possible in game, there is currently a LOT more content for Matt's visits to the bathroom than there is for Chris or Uncle Stephen.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
If you toy with the game files, modifying variables to values that currently aren't possible in game, there is currently a LOT more content for Matt's visits to the bathroom than there is for Chris or Uncle Stephen.
Attention to the hero we dont deserve, you do not make a statement like that without showing us all if not some of the hidden content. Do it soon if not you will see riots and gun blazing here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Attention to the hero we dont deserve, you do not make a statement like that without showing us all if not some of the hidden content. Do it soon if not you will see riots and gun blazing here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'll do you one better.
I modified that marvelous bath_cheat created by Evilko so it increases the necessary variables to unnecessarily high values.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what i meant is:
the shower/bath works:
Amy decide if its open,closed, dont care, want it open
After that the dude decides to watch or go out
And lastly Amy will get mad or politely tells to go out or stay/wait.

now, no matter what any dudes do, eventually Amy will say "stay/wait" even if she told no/mad or never even saw that dude previously.
that for me is odd, example:
- I deny Chris/Matt to watch her or she gets mad if they do, telling them go out.
- I allow Stephen, telling him politely to go out, until she tells him to wait.
- If I the next shower let Chris/Matt to watch her, she will now also tell them to wait.
Im thinking here she would tell firstly, please go out, at least 2 times, before saying wait.

we know it matters, if I let Stephen, she will talk to him about it later, if its ok, or dont do it again, the same with Matt (but not with Chris right?)
so, each dude has its own parameters to know if they have been peeking at her.

During other choices, I could say no to everything, no drinking, no helping Chris, whatever to not get close to the brothers, but that doesnt matter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
what i meant is:
the shower/bath works:
Amy decide if its open,closed, dont care, want it open
After that the dude decides to watch or go out
And lastly Amy will get mad or politely tells to go out or stay/wait.

now, no matter what any dudes do, eventually Amy will say "stay/wait" even if she told no/mad or never even saw that dude previously.
that for me is odd, example:
- I deny Chris/Matt to watch her or she gets mad if they do, telling them go out.
- I allow Stephen, telling him politely to go out, until she tells him to wait.
- If I the next shower let Chris/Matt to watch her, she will now also tell them to wait.
Im thinking here she would tell firstly, please go out, at least 2 times, before saying wait.

we know it matters, if I let Stephen, she will talk to him about it later, if its ok, or dont do it again, the same with Matt (but not with Chris right?)
so, each dude has its own parameters to know if they have been peeking at her.

During other choices, I could say no to everything, no drinking, no helping Chris, whatever to not get close to the brothers, but that doesnt matter.
paperwork uses a LOT of variables, and a lot of those variables are location specific, but in this case the bathroom is considered part of the home.
The relevant variables are:
homeslutrep, homefreerep (how slutty or free she feels around the home)
acorr, afree (how corrupted or free she feels)
bro1like, bro1corr (how much Matt likes her, and how corrupted he is)
bro2like, bro2corr (how much Chris likes her, and how corrupted he is)
unclike, unccorr (how much Uncle Stephen likes her, and how corrupted he is)

Getting angry will reduce that characters "like" value and may affect other values, but taking other actions (like photography with Matt, or helping Chris get his gf, etc) outside the bathroom probably have more of an affect on these values.

edit: Previously I included ahorny (how horny she is) in the above variables, but that was incorrect.

Last edited:
Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, i figure he has tons of variables, and maybe having a "abathbro1, abathbro2, abathunc" is too much work, since those need also to be compared to other variables of home, that could change amy's behavior toward an accidental enter shower situation.
even so, i think that it would make more sense if Amy would act different towards the 3 depending on previous situations.
later in the game, depending on choices, she will let uncle undress her so at that point the variables works well.
but since i really enjoy this game and all the different routes and alternative scenes, i feel i want it to be perfect.

Reactions: junkanon and L7Bear

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thank you L7Bear, I played some routes in this event, but never this one. And I have to agree with you it is one, if not the, hottest one of them! Really good what Paperwork implemented here!

Btw, some fresh stuff from his patreon site, something I really like ^^

I hope we get the chance to lose the V card soon. Hopefully there will be a lot of creampies, maybe some kind of creampie addiction.
11h

There is an option to lose the V card in this release :) There are also at least two creampies.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I just run this test.

-Leave it unlocked / Shower
-Have a bath / I don't care / Matt-Leave.
-Have a bath / I don't care / Matt-Keep looking / Tell him to go out
-Shower / I don't care / Matt-Keep looking / Keep / Tell him to go out
-Shower / I want it open / Matt-Keep looking / Keep / Tell him to go out
(only Matt - it happens)

now, If I let Matt peek, she will tell him to wait, that is also true for Chris, even if he never peeked before, but for Stephen I get "tell him to go out."

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I just run this test.

-Leave it unlocked / Shower
-Have a bath / I don't care / Matt-Leave.
-Shower / I don't care / Matt-Keep looking / Keep / Tell him to go out
(only Matt - it happens)

now, If I let Matt peek, she will tell him to wait, that is also true for Chris, even if he never peeked before, but for Stephen I get "tell him to go out."
Looking at the code:
There should always be an option to "Leave" and an option to "Tell him to go out politely"
"Tell him to wait" is available based on homefreerep (how free she feels around the house)

(note: "Tell him to go out politely" increases afree, homefreerep, and the guy's like variable. There are almost certainly a lot of other things around the house that increase her homefreerep.)

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, I did the test until she says "Tell him to wait", thats the point where I try with all 3 dudes.
the test as you can see, I only let Matt show up until than

I did another test, where I do not let anyone peek at her until the last shower where she says "tell him to wait"
and she will tell that to Chris and Matt, but not to Stephen, so the showers do very little until that point, the only importance is for Stephen as he has very little options outside the shower and to add at least one peek to open the talk between amy and matt/stephen about the peek situation.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I'll do you one better.
I modified that marvelous bath_cheat created by Evilko so it increases the necessary variables to unnecessarily high values.

I really hope paperwork is not annoyed about that little helper, because I think it is genius. It is of course not better than the game itself BUT it really helped me to get to appreciate the game even more. Since I ain't got the time and patience and ability to fuss around that much I am totally impressed with the game, still missing a lot of it. This stuff helps me to get to know more which I just could not have found EVER for lack of - as said before. And so I learn the game is even better than I thought. Also the hints in L7Bear's guide are just great and helpfull, especially if you just can't figure it out by yourself for lack of time to do so. I totally see that it would be worth trying, but I just can't ( which is great, because I know what it means to be without work and income). Once again I experienced that PROJECT SAGE is top notch. Super work, paperwork, thanks to L7Bear helping me to find even more stuff.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes