laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I finally threw in the towel at the taste it option I'm done I'll give to this Dev for prevent alot from happening but I was finally put in a situation were if I say no I messed up the walkthrough

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I finally threw in the towel at the taste it option I'm done I'll give to this Dev for prevent alot from happening but I was finally put in a situation were if I say no I messed up the walkthrough
(sigh) You can say, "No" to the taste it option without messing anything up.

Just to be perfectly clear - there is no "wrong" way to play this game. Your choices customize the story. There are literally millions of acceptable permutations, and even the most puritanical path has tons of fappable sexy content.

To my knowledge I am the only one that has created walkthroughs for this game, so I assume you are talking about one of mine. Perhaps the "Clever Amy" walkthrough that I finished yesterday. I am not affiliated with the game or its developer in any way other than being a fan and patron.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have never tasted semen - not even my own (although I did manage to accidentally ejaculate into my own eye once, which was MUCH more painful than I ever would have expected.)
I like the idea that she (female protagonist, "Amy", whatever you prefer to call her) would taste semen and that she would enjoy the taste, so that's why I made those selections in my walkthroughs. I wrote into the "Clever Amy" walkthrough some rationalization for why she might taste it and enjoy it. Please feel free to make your own choices and rationalizations as you play through this wonderful game.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
(sigh) You can say, "No" to the taste it option without messing anything up.

Just to be perfectly clear - there is no "wrong" way to play this game. Your choices customize the story. There are literally millions of acceptable permutations, and even the most puritanical path has tons of fappable sexy content.

To my knowledge I am the only one that has created walkthroughs for this game, so I assume kiyou are talking about one of mine. Perhaps the "Clever Amy" walkthrough that I finished yesterday. I am not affiliated with the game or its developer in any way other than being a fan and patron.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have never tasted semen - not even my own (although I did manage to accidentally ejaculate into my own eye once, which was MUCH more painful than I ever would have expected.)
I like the idea that she (female protagonist, "Amy", whatever you prefer to call her) would taste semen and that she would enjoy the taste, so that's why I made those selections in my walkthroughs. I wrote into the "Clever Amy" walkthrough some rationalization for why she might taste it and enjoy it. Please feel free to make your own choices and rationalizations as you play through this wonderful game.
Thanks for the reply I've not played the game since I posted that message I've stomached all I could even giving that buger head and now I know this I will delete that part of the walkthrough from my game download save and my appdata just so I can wake up tomorrow knowing I went back in time and nothing never happened between my lovely Sara loaded my save were the take a bath right before school deleted anything else after from game folder and appdata and persistent none of it never happened there no proof :giggle: yah kind of content can literally have me :sick: what bothers me the most every single game with a female protagonist you can't take 2 steps without MC getting lied to, manipulated, molested-awaked or sleeping, groped, forced, raped etc.... But when I'm a Male Protagonist I have to level up my sneaking what happened to leveling up my awareness how can I sleep being touched:LOL:wouldn't I snap awake thinking somethings crawling on me lvl up sneaking so you can grope her at night pfff look how complex the choices are in order to avoid getting turned into a slut hold up I was never a slut in my life as a matter of fact most or alot portray female MC as a virgin or good girl but the moment you get control of her your fighting like hell to prevent her from becoming a whore, women do not masturbate every night or every other night not even men masturbate that often for MC to never done anal she suddenly turned into a anal whore I know this game did a fantastic job at allowing MC to avoid things but more of the time at the cost of niaveity if I tell some hornet fuq to get the fuq out my face I become more nieve this shit just ain't adding up.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Sara is such a smart girl but when her and Matt we're talking in the room Matt told her Hank has dated 50 girls 50 fuqn girls and not once did she said wow this is a loose guy all these women how come hus relationship never works out I had to point that out the ridiculousness of this game as I mentioned previously atleast your not forced into doing anything

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
It gets weirder every day here... I mean... its like there is a challenge to win, like a prize for being the weirdest person around, by the cunning use of some daft mumbling-comments. unwanted eye-jizzing and endless realism-complaints... Jesus Christ.

Reactions: playerdude

tg

May 1, 2017
I played through this game again, right from the start. But, this time, peeking at the code to see if I could get some of the scenes I hadn't gotten last time. It went OK. But still, there were times where I just input the right conditions into the console, just so I could follow the different branches. If I were to play it without looking at the code, I guess I might have been at it for another couple of days testing this and that choice out.

What I got from it though, is how much of a cockblock Hank turns out to be. I mean, when he does come on screen, it seems he's going to be pretty fun to be around. But, that relationship actually sucks most of the fun out of the game. Not really because of him, but of Amy's reaction to being in that relationship. Sometimes I like that she's involved with him, other times I think she'd be better off going another path.

Right now, I'm not sure what save point I want to carry through. I mean, I like the hate-based scenes with Miyagi. I could see that path as a pretty fun one for the future. I mean, if she's going to be attending school for a while (all summer), then she's probably going to be seeing them most days. That can't be said about Hank, or probably won't be.

I do hope this new "acheatinc" variable that's been introduced starts to allow Amy to explore more beyond her immediate relationship. If it doesn't, I might just have to cast it off and start from where she has a choice in the matter again. But, if it does, then I think this would turn into a pretty fun game. Or one where you could have your cake, and eat it too.

I think Hank is pretty good for her. But, there's far too much restriction around that early-game decision. I do like the cheating aspects that come up from time to time. The brother with Helena, but with eyes on Amy. And the other brother attempting to change himself so Amy looks at him in a different light. And the uncle, getting more and more bold with his interaction with her.

I even like that Aunt is viewing her as more and more of a threat to her family. I like to see those kinds of scenes, and I think it'll all fall in to place if Amy can develop more of a cheating habit from time to time. I think there's still more story to introduce, so maybe that's the general direction the story will take. Hank as swinger, and an enabler to bring Amy into that kind of world. Or maybe she finds that life outside of his direct involvement. I guess if he's starting to ignore her (this enabling her to go to the poker night), then this might lead to something. I dunno. Anything's possible at this stage, so it's too early to comment on it.

I guess I write, because I'm not sure what focus I should be putting into the game, to get the scenes I want. And, there's a lot of basic infrastructure leading me to see that Hank is just a huge cockblock. But that's only because maybe the future swinger-path hasn't really taken off yet. Should I think of this hank-path as the early stages of that? Or should I just cast him off and play the party girl, and see where it leads? Like, I'm talking about 0.17+, the future updates.

I don' t mind falling back to saves, and skipping forward to get to a different point. But, what I'm saying is, there's a lot of skipping needed, to get this or that scene. Or to avoid some things I'd rather not see. It's tricky. Right now, I'm not sure which way to jump, for a persistent, fully-committed save. There's too much I don't know about the club stuff at school, and if Hank's future dates will turn out. I don't think I can make a decision about it until we do see a bit of where it's heading.

But, I like it. All the choice, all the hidden little things you can play to are pretty nifty. But, if I didn't cheat at times, and trick the game into playing how I think it should play? I don't think it'd be as fun. I don't mind looking at the code, and I think that's the best way to play it, if you don't want to use hours and hours just to see if certain points will have an effect on a scene.

I did like 0.17 though. It was fun to play through that day.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Hank is known by many alias - Playboy, cockblock, bastard , lover, rich, handsome and many more.

More importantly , he is a placeholder for Amy to lose her V card should you choose that path. I wonder if this update Hank will finally get to pop her cherry for us to move to next stage.

Also, I predict v0.18 will most likely be the last few days of Oct. Game is slowly developing into 8 weeks average for each update . Not complaining here as Sage is probably 1 of the very few games where the lead time is actually justified by the amount of content.

Reactions: sauv_

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I wonder if this update Hank will finally...
The Dev has said he wants the MC to have her first opportunity to lose her V-Card very soon (possibly this coming update), and there is an apparently sizeable Hank scene in 0.18 so you may be right.
It would be kind of surprising though, the MC's progress through the usual corruption steps has been disjointed, she's not had much oral activity at all yet, but she's already had two (partial) anal experiences.

And yeah, I think late October seems more likely - each update takes a little longer (also not complaining)

Last edited:

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
As it stands, Wilson has the second highest chance of popping cherry so it would make sense for Wilson to be replacement for Hank alternative scene this update. Other ppl in line of replacement would have to endure a few more updates of tease and oral which equates to another 4 - 6 months of wait.

There are a few exceptions like Simon but his route is rather complicated when you factor in Hate vs like + Principle interaction. Next being Andrew on blackmail path.

There is also the possibility she will just give her cherry to anyone with no real logic.

Reactions: Mormont

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I got rid of Hank so that won't be happening in my playthrough so I wonder who else will get that chance if it won't be Hank :unsure:
When it should be in the next few updates there are only, with her free will to do it, Chris, Matt and after the last poker event maybe the older, much more experienced, lucky neighbour?

Reactions: Mormont
May 7, 2018
I hope that the player will can decide to who she will lose her virginity ... but before that it would be good to have (a few) real anal sex with some1 aswell (not just with dildos or stopping the guys from it). Not complaining, just probably its gonna happen sooner (consider the prequels) then the pussy action ... probably with more teasing & nudity which im totally okay with aswell :sneaky:

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I hope that the player will can decide to who she will lose her virginity ...
I hear you and that be heaps of fun but very unlikely unless its a HTML game where updates are merely words of volume or PW has heaps of fund resources + a team of helpers to enable renders and codes of various ppl being able to take her cherry.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I hear you and that be heaps of fun but very unlikely unless its a HTML game where updates are merely words of volume or PW has heaps of fund resources + a team of helpers to enable renders and codes of various ppl being able to take her cherry.
The variable aavirgin exists for a reason.
All it needs is using this variable and if its for example on 1 for virgin then a different dialoge can happen. Scenes don't need to be different that much, if at all

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
The variable aavirgin exists for a reason.
All it needs is using this variable and if its for example on 1 for virgin then a different dialoge can happen. Scenes don't need to be different that much, if at all
That is possible but:

1) If her first V scene can be rendered with all characters but with just male character swap, some players such as myself be pretty disappointed as what is the point really. A bit off topic but an example would be the 2 x NTR sex scenes with Robert and Sliver in Babysister on the bar scene. Subjective I guess.
2) Assuming here but PW seems to take a lot of pride in providing multiple choices so * short cut * method of body swap doesn't seem to fly with him. I just dont sense that vibe base on the current game play.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes