Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
PW just send some teaserspictures 0.18 will be soooooo hot!
Some good teaser images, the beach looks like it will be fun for us (and her, and all ^^)

Some first hand infos:

replied to your comment on Paperwork's page.
I'm alright, mate. Thank you :) I am building (expanding) the beach events. I have started the Hank event too. But, I've just set up the scenes. I think the school scenes are done except for a few classroom images. I'll update the progress numbers soon.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello dear Patrons,

This is the post I will be using to discuss the development updates.
This is the situation right now (1% means I have the initial planning only):

Events:

Day 13 late night event: Writing 100% Images 100%

Morning events: Writing 90% Images 100%

School events: Writing 90% Images 80%

Sam: 100% writing and images (It's pretty short this time)

Beach event: Writing 80% Images 90%

Home evening event: Writing 1% Images 1%

Hank event: Writing 1% Images 1%

Hank alternative: Writing 1% Images 0%

---

Teasers:

day14_bchb 429.jpg

day14_bchm 333.jpg

day14_sch 116.jpg

day13_nig 455.jpg

day14_bchm 408.jpg

Last edited:

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I would bet it's Uncle Stephan.
I would hope it's Aunt Caroline.
Those were the first two options that I thought of too. But, then I did something else :) It's not easy to guess although there are a few people here who are good at thinking like I do and make the right guesses.

I bet I will not have all the right options chosen to see this scene in the first run :ROFLMAO: (that's a compliment!).
There are no prequiste in this event. It happens when she's back home from the poker event. There are a few variances and also the text depends on the answer you give to the sex question at the BBC event :)

whitetower

Sep 18, 2018
I'm looking forward to the beach event! Of course I'd prefer her to go alone, or with her friend at a beach and sunbath topless before trying nudism with other people!

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I find it intriguing Amy is comfortable with being fully naked with the beach men considering it’s their third gathering. It must be the illicit substance at work here.

Stay tune for more naughty adventures. ETA mid oct

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, her being completely naked with them could lead to something big. At least I hope so. I'm also happy that BBC question will have a meaning cuz I've been trying them all just to find any;p

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
Holy shit I think this is going to be the best update so far I'm very anxious, but I think we'll only see the update in a month...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I know something will be definitly big ... :p:D:eek::geek::whistle::sneaky:o_O(y):love::LOL: (no it's not my lubed golden glove ...)
That kind of bigness is out there for quite some time already so I hope for something big in something small event;p Would be really cool that if we said we fucked somewhere in a BBC, Amy won't be treated as gently and will have to pretend being experienced. Many different opportunities here. Can't wait for this one

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
FYI. My is current through v0.17c

It is a single path and would be 136 pages if printed.
Only 136 pages? That's pretty short for a walkthrough

Regarding Clever Amy, clearly she got access to Stephen's mini adventures in the bathroom so she should probably state in her walkthrough during the * leave the door * or * I dont care * bathroom scenes at the beginning to insist everyone esp Stephen gets to peep as Clever Amy knows the finer things in life should be shared by all pervs

lastly, Insomina's a bitch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Only 136 pages? That's pretty short for a walkthrough

Regarding Clever Amy, clearly she got access to Stephen's mini adventures in the bathroom so she should probably state in her walkthrough during the * leave the door * or * I dont care * bathroom scenes at the beginning to insist everyone esp Stephen gets to peep as Clever Amy knows the finer things in life should be shared by all pervs

lastly, Insomina's a bitch
oh, Insomnia's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole damn night...

When you think about it, the bathroom scene descriptions on Page 8 are virtually at the beginning of the 136 page document...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: atlas114

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
oh, Insomnia's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole damn night...

When you think about it, the bathroom scene descriptions on Page 8 are virtually at the beginning of the 136 page document...
Not sure If i am misreading what you wrote but basically

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes