Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Thanks, but... this really didn't help much. Doesn't seem to apply to my situation at all - Andrew hasn't tried anything yet, Paul didn't ask for a blowjob (he's already on my MC's side from before), and I need to decide how we're going to try to handle him. These are my options:
View attachment 397747
You are either on Hanks road or another one. Use option one I quest I think Paul will agree with some favor to him.
Here a save where is my way possible. Please send me your save I did´t play this road, but seems interesting. Thanks

There is also a "prudish" road see one page before. L7 bear make this WT

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Thanks, but... this really didn't help much. Doesn't seem to apply to my situation at all - Andrew hasn't tried anything yet, Paul didn't ask for a blowjob (he's already on my MC's side from before), and I need to decide how we're going to try to handle him. These are my options:
View attachment 397747
It sounds like you want option 1 for voyeurism so she doesn't have to do any sex stuff.
When she gets to the Mall there is a choice for either:
"Eager to Please" - blue outfit, no nudity, but encourages a boy at the store to grope her
"Don't Show Joy" - brown outfit, full nudity, Andrew gropes her on the train back home

Paul asks for BJ if you had chosen "All Men Are Perverts" instead of "Deserves A Second Chance"

I'm starting to feel absolutely famous here :cool:

Has anyone created a ProjectSAGE banner or signature image?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I keep trying to put together a walkthru for this game, but this game seems to be designed specifically to make any sort of walkthru a complex nightmare. Which, if I'm honest, is one of the many reasons I love this game!

Here's paths.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I keep trying to put together a walkthru for this game, but this game seems to be designed specifically to make any sort of walkthru a complex nightmare. Which, if I'm honest, is one of the many reasons I love this game!

Here's paths.

I think Paperwork himself is also praying his patreons would never one day vote for a detailed walkthrough / scene gallery due to the complexity and variety of choices. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Also, seeing no one replied publicly to your question, below is one banner I got from history search.

https://f95zone.to/threads/project-sage-act-1-v0-17fix-paperwork.9895/page-68#post-1962484

While this is from my signature.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/291870_projectSAGEfanart.gif

• Love
Reactions: L7Bear

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, it's probably the best game here when it comes to the amount of choices we have. Maybe on a same scale as GGGB. Pretty damn impressive. It also proofs that it's impossible to create a game with huge amount of choices if you use DAZ renders and I'm really glad this dev use HS. I really hope that Illusion will create more advanced version of this one as it's outdated a bit and have like 5 male models.

Reactions: Joginder and L7Bear

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Not inherently impossible, by any means - look at AWaM for example. Just hard to balance time between script writing and rendering.
AWAM is the greatest example how hard it is. It's a game which would be flooded with renders but it takes so much time to make them that patrons won't let you. 1st version and recent version is like completely different game - with most routes cutted off and simplified as hard as it is possible. I've played probably all games here and none DAZ game was even close in terms of amount of choices and renders to SAGE. AWAM had similiar amount of renders only in first release and later on its pace has been killed by patrons. But tbh even when looked at non DAZ games there are very few games with that amount of choices. It's impressive

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
As some of you know, I've been thinking about how to do a proper walkthrough of this game for a few months now.
I think I have an idea.
A proper walkthru with all possibilities would be the same as reading the raw code, but much like my puritan walkthru and my favorite path walkthru I think I could do a themed walkthrough of this game.

My first thought is a "Clever Amy" walkthrough.
I have started this yet no idea how long this will take. The concept is a business-oriented female protagonist who is able to outsmart many of her opponents (such as the principal, paul, etc.)
There will be limits (one does not mess with another person's coffee!)
There will be humor (I am currently including amusing rationalizations for every choice.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, there are a lot of choices where I'm unsure which would be the "clever" or "business-minded" choice for our female protagonist. For some of these I am digging into the code (for example, today I learned that asking for opinion about the bikini is much better than always wanting to have a bikini like this) but I would rather get experience from other players.

For me this is just for fun.
I'm not affiliated with the game in any way other than being a fan (with abundant free time, apparently. Usually due to insomnia.)
So, why not share in the fun?

What choices would you make for "Clever Amy"? What is the smart, business decision? What is your rationalization for that decision?

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Well, it's probably the best game here when it comes to the amount of choices we have. Maybe on a same scale as GGGB. Pretty damn impressive. It also proofs that it's impossible to create a game with huge amount of choices if you use DAZ renders and I'm really glad this dev use HS. I really hope that Illusion will create more advanced version of this one as it's outdated a bit and have like 5 male models.
what is GGGB? I have not found any game with that name can you elaborate pls?

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
ty will look how good that is
GGGB is one of the top 5 games on F95 and has literally tons of replayable content.. Project Sage is in the same category - I would say it has a chance to rival GGGB in terms of content and a strong lusty believable heroine.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's a different game. It certainly is the most complex game when it comes to choices we have. Handmade art, and fine writing make it quite good. Sadly, in my opinion main protagonist lacks a character and game lost corruption feel long time ago. But it should be finished soon so I can recommend it to a some degree. Imo SAGE is already better just because MC is so much more interesting. Women developers write much better than men, but when it comes to main characters they just lack imagination.

Reactions: ray3dave

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
It's a different game. It certainly is the most complex game when it comes to choices we have. Handmade art, and fine writing make it quite good. Sadly, in my opinion main protagonist lacks a character and game lost corruption feel long time ago. But it should be finished soon so I can recommend it to a some degree. Imo SAGE is already better just because MC is so much more interesting. Women developers write much better than men, but when it comes to main characters they just lack imagination.
I assume you are talking about GGGB in the first part of your reply - I too have lost a lot of interest in GGGB but for other reasons - just too much going on in paths I am not interested in - has simply become a corruption fest as the main character has become somewhat of a cardboard cutout of herself in recent updates.

I also agree the MC in SAGE is much better written and filled out - love her sassy personality. But not because women have less of an imagination - that is simply not true at all - gender has nothing to do with storytelling talent - and it's all about talented writing and believable characters who a player can relate too and cares about.

This dev has also resisted the temptation to make secondary characters themselves the focus of the story - they play a role in the protagonist's development rather then being too developed themselves, as in any good novel. He has done a wonderful job with this and managing multiple paths for the MC so far.

I also love his artwork - for example the way the MC's skin glistens from sweat after dancing or physical labor or how her tan gets deeper is a detail that other artists overlook. He is developing her visually all the time not just in the story - makes for outstanding fap material too, not just a story with pictures. This one approaches true art IMO.

On Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes