RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018
Aw i hoped it was time to get spicy with uncle after last update, whatever i'm sure it will be great anyways.
According to PW this is an important update that will move the main plot along. There is still a chance we may get something with Uncle Steven in the side event/sub plot stuff so cross your fingers. Personally I'm hoping for the something more with Matt in the bathroom or better yet another poker night at Mr. Wilson's.

Reactions: Namco15

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
I was playing yet once again and found new scenes...
Man this game keeps giving and giving!

It's ever growing and this might get blown huge - which I'm not complaining. But it would surely be more than helpful to have a scene list or something with the requisites to getting them. Something similar to what's been done to Lancaster Boarding House is what I'm saying.

paperwork, could you maybe do it before the game gets way too big?
Or someone else here with the skillset/knowledge could step up to it?

Reactions: BeardedJack

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Well, Phunfoteno, as you can't really do anything wrong it is part of the fun to try out stuff in that game.

I had another playthrough with chosing her to be totally submissive (which I prefered to avoid so far) and dumber (which I prefered to avoid so far )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess it is or at least will be a mayor choice, so I'd like to talk about

There is a logic storyline to be

Last edited:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I was playing yet once again and found new scenes...
Man this game keeps giving and giving!

It's ever growing and this might get blown huge - which I'm not complaining. But it would surely be more than helpful to have a scene list or something with the requisites to getting them. Something similar to what's been done to Lancaster Boarding House is what I'm saying.

paperwork, could you maybe do it before the game gets way too big?
Or someone else here with the skillset/knowledge could step up to it?
Its been mentioned before so here it comes again.

There is a walkthrough of sorts that details the various ever growing scenes BUT it is only exclusive to his patreons.

So no, there wont be a gallery scene , scene list being implemented into PS for the near future. Freeloaders will have to grind out the old classic way of trial and errors.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I may be more than dumb, but I can't seem to figure out how to add the banner of Project Sagelike e.g. Nelythia has. Any hint?

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I finally tried this out, after letting it off my radar for so long. Didn't even know this was remade, no wonder my saves were gone and why it seemed to have relatively less sex in it. Anyway, I am reminded why I let the other one alone for all that time; while this has so much potential to be an amazing game with all the content and subtlety in it's choices:changes, the girl just looks weird.

I want to say she's "thin," but that isn't quite it. Her proportions are juuuu~st ever so slightly off with the neck, waist, and limbs. I guess you can say she's "slender," but a more appropriate word is "spindly." Some angles just exacerbate the issue.

At least concentrating on my dick is enough for me to get over it, I guess. This also hits the spot that so many corruption games somehow keep missing. Something like this only with a more open format, a costume/clothing system, and a finer stat system would make one of the best corruption games out there. I'd be partial to it using RPGM, but I know that engine has major problems and some hate it.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I want to say she's "thin," but that isn't quite it. Her proportions are juuuu~st ever so slightly off with the neck, waist, and limbs. I guess you can say she's "slender," but a more appropriate word is "spindly." Some angles just exacerbate the issue.
Even though she is slightly disproportioned, she's still sexy enough to turn heads. But, some of the men in this game have really strong willpower to carry on a normal conversation with a young tart standing in front of them completely naked, or prancing around the house shaking her ass, without trying to cop a feel or even proposition her.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
At this point, so many updates and so many zillions of renders into the game, complaining about her proportions seems quixotic. They are what they are. For myself — someone who made this same observation in the interregnum between versions — I've come to accept, even embrace, her as intriguingly outside the norm.

Yes, if she existed in real life she'd fall over. But so would most DAZ MILFs.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i actually read all of the dialogue in the newest update o_O

now can’t wait to see how the story moves forward. v0.16 can’t come fast enough

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
Nelythia is kinda right. Many attempts to add "RPG elements" ruined the game. Although the idea is usually good, but game developers usually fail to implement it properly and instead they turn game into stupid grind. You might point few (VN) games where RPG elements were okay, but on the other hand there are dozens more that were annoying.

People usually play VN because they want to enjoy pure story and avoid annoying game elements. If you really cant live without RPG elements then dont play VN and go play different game genre.
There are some games with good rpg elements. There was Yumina the Ethereal where the game was VN/High School Debate team/Star Wars/Fantasy Dungeon Crawler/Gundam. It was fun when the turn-based combat was used as a form of high school debate in order to beat down your opponents in speeches which translates to dungeon crawler and gundam really easily while being a core part of the VN as you needed to win to finish the game. This was on top of the fact that Yumina, the main heroine, is a shitty singer and only got better at the very end of the game so her heals and buffs required you to listen to a high school girl doing karaoke for hours.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes