L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Ok, thanks. I thought it was where all my choices were, because it is greater than the saves files. What I would really like to see is if after each election my slutty, dirty or corruption is bigger or smaller and i don't know how to see it
Ah, so you want to use ctrl-D to view variable values.
edit: that should have said shift+D
I am attaching a file called 00dirtycheater.rpy that you can put in the game directory so it will enable the Dev console next time you load the program. I forget where I got it from, otherwise I would give them credit.
Later on you might want to look into UnRen, RPATool, or similar programs so you can do more with Ren'Py files.

I expect that you will be surprised at the dozens of variables Project SAGE tracks - rather than a single "slut" or "corr" variable the main character (a is for "Amy" which is her name in the code) has scores for behavior in many different types of situation. The other characters also have variables to track their behavior or view of the female protagonist.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

Last edited:

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
Ah, so you want to use ctrl-D to view variable values.
I am attaching a file called 00dirtycheater.rpy that you can put in the game directory so it will enable the Dev console next time you load the program. I forget where I got it from, otherwise I would give them credit.
Later on you might want to look into UnRen, RPATool, or similar programs so you can do more with Ren'Py files.

I expect that you will be surprised at the dozens of variables Project SAGE tracks - rather than a single "slut" or "corr" variable the main character (a is for "Amy" which is her name in the code) has scores for behavior in many different types of situation. The other characters also have variables to track their behavior or view of the female protagonist.

Good Luck and Enjoy!
Thank you very much, this is just what I was looking for. But something doesn't work, when I push Ctrl + D it's the same as pressing skip. What I doing wrong?

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
On the previous page (page 111) Evilko created a mod that is creating just that sort of thing. It is still a work-in-progress and as you can imagine it will take some time to document all the possibilities.
1. Ok, to clarify it i program this mod to be easy to add content and i still have some ideas for improvements, programing the base structure is the most time cost job, but even now it'll take 1-3 evenings to add most scene content, it is finding this paths is time consuming. I'm just too lazy / busy / playing minecraft :D Thats why it takes so long, sorry...
2. About "document all the possibilities". Currently i don't have such plans, i plan to "document all the erotic scenes". For example, in current version if took Path B and it didn't lead to different erotic scene than Path A, then i'll not document it, because i check if you saw this scene, not path you took. But if in a future updates there will be scene, which can be opened only if you took Path B previously, then i add this scene to the "gallery" and make hint that you must take another path.
3. This mod is not a Gallery, paperwork creates thousands of images, so if you want to see them all just unpack game content. And this is not Replay mod, game code incompatible with default Replay feature, and i don't want to copy and modify all game events to make them replayable.

I hope now you can understand how i see it) But i'm still open to all of yours opinions, you can always PM me if you have something)

Reactions: AnonGuy and L7Bear

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Beach Event Buddy Poll

There will be a beach event to give our MC the tan she deserved. She can be a little bored if she just sunbathed alone.
If you have chosen the beach boys path, they will accompany her. But, what if the MC doesn't like them? Who should accompany the MC? Nash and Norman or Matt? If you chose Matt, there will be another character joining them.

The academic duo

Matt

---

v 0.18 Development Status

Hello dear Patrons,

This is the post I will be using to discuss the development updates.
This is the situation right now (1% means I have the initial planning only):

Events:

Day 13 late night event: Writing 80% Images 50%

Morning events: Writing 60% Images 0%

School events: Writing 50% Images 0%

Sam: 100% writing (It's pretty short this time)

Beach event: Writing 30% Images 0%

Home evening event: Writing 1% Images 0%

Hank event: Writing 1% Images 0%

Hank alternative: Writing 1% Images 0%

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018

Beach Event Buddy Poll

There will be a beach event to give our MC the tan she deserved. She can be a little bored if she just sunbathed alone.
If you have chosen the beach boys path, they will accompany her. But, what if the MC doesn't like them? Who should accompany the MC? Nash and Norman or Matt? If you chose Matt, there will be another character joining them.

The academic duo

Matt

---

Hello dear Patrons,

Events:

Uf, seems like we won't get update in September.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
given how many events are planned (in addition to the branching paths), i’d think late to end of October is more likely.

maybe we’ll finally see Amy getting brave and going nude at home, more uncle Stephen, Matt, and Chris stuff, and additions to the shower/bath events at home

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah, man, it sucks big time.

I actually just finished downloading it via Opera, it did take 3 hours and killed my quota 3 times, but the game's here. Imma playing it tomorrow, to celebrate the end of our semester (and possibly of my formal education, I study in that university that had the electricity cut off because it didn't pay its bills).
Glad I could help you (at least a bit).

Reactions: junkanon

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Thank you very much, this is just what I was looking for. But something doesn't work, when I push Ctrl + D it's the same as pressing skip. What I doing wrong?
I had the same issue, but then D on its own worked (without CTRL) for me.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018

Beach Event Buddy Poll

The academic duo

Matt

---

Hello dear Patrons,

Events:

Thx ! Do you remember who are Nash & Norman ? When/where did we met them ? I really have no glue o_O

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Some of you maybe know that i create Progress mod for this game where you can check for missed sex scenes/routes.
Currently i need your opinion about style of hints how to get those scenes. Do you prefer direct style, where hint tells you exactly how to get a scene, like guideline? Or indirect one, maybe funny or not, where you must deduce a bit how to?
Pls participate in this poll

Reactions: L7Bear and AnonGuy

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Some of you maybe know that i create Progress mod for this game where you can check for missed sex scenes/routes.
Currently i need your opinion about style of hints how to get those scenes. Do you prefer direct style, where hint tells you exactly how to get a scene, like guideline? Or indirect one, maybe funny or not, where you must deduce a bit how to?
Pls participate in this poll
I can see I'm in the minority when it comes to directness, preferring the indirect less spoilery solution. If you're feeling REALLY REALLY ambitious you should check out the way they do it at UHS: - has gotten me through many a frustratingly obtuse adventure game puzzles :p

ray3dave

May 12, 2017

Beach Event Buddy Poll

The academic duo

Matt

---

Hello dear Patrons,

Events:

Puh! That's a big question again! I am totally looking forward to our heroine losing her tan lines!!!
I ask myself - why with Matt? But then again I would like to see what Paperork might invent and where the story might lead.

THE BAD THING WITH POLLS IS THAT I'D RATHER TRUST PAPERWORKS DIRTY MIND THAN THE PATREONS VOTES.

Can't wait to see what Paperwork brings up next!

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
Puh! That's a big question again! I am totally looking forward to our heroine losing her tan lines!!!
I ask myself - why with Matt? But then again I would like to see what Paperork might invent and where the story might lead.

THE BAD THING WITH POLLS IS THAT I'D RATHER TRUST PAPERWORKS DIRTY MIND THAN THE PATREONS VOTES.

Can't wait to see what Paperwork brings up next!
Sadly Paperworks dirty mind needs to be nourished by food that bought with the voters money.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
does this game have walkthrough i am really struggling to make choices i played the game two times and i think i missed a lot of content :unsure::unsure:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
does this game have walkthrough i am really struggling to make choices i played the game two times and i think i missed a lot of content :unsure::unsure:
Currently this game does not have a walkthrough.
A few of us are trying different methods to develop something like that.
There is A LOT of content and almost every decision affects future decisions so it takes a lot of time to see all the possibilities.

Back in July I posted a sort of guidebook to this game.
I also posted a Puritanical Playthru to show that there is no wrong way to play this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
Currently this game does not have a walkthrough.
A few of us are trying different methods to develop something like that.
There is A LOT of content and almost every decision affects future decisions so it takes a lot of time to see all the possibilities.

Back in July I posted a sort of guidebook to this game.
I also posted a Puritanical Playthru to show that there is no wrong way to play this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn i know it i missed a lot of content. anyway i hope they fix this problem this game have a good plot

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes