FlyingLlama

Feb 10, 2018
It's my first time playing this. I love it. Definitely something different than most of them out there. Especially like how many of the choices make the girl have some control of the overall situation and also sometimes be smart about it (like the Paul's blackmail part) instead of the girl getting swept over by the flow. A bimbo that is both smart (somewhat) and slutty; thats how I like 'em. Keep up the great work man! you got my support.

Reactions: Creeping Death

adilson

May 15, 2017
My connection has been acting up for the past few weeks and, so, nopy is a no-no for me, it never manages to complete a download. Also, as I take my notebook with me and I regurlarly boot into different OSs and I use Mega for work and college, I have some problems with downloading such a large file via Mega, using up my quota for a large period. And I couldn't download it via the last host, I forgot its name, the file simply didn't appear.

For me, it'd be helpful to have the file hosted at Workupload or to have a compressed version so it doesn't destroy my Mega quota for days.

I'm open to suggestions, though, if you can help me!

Make a mega account and download megasync to your PC. You'll be able to download all mega file sizes without problem.

Reactions: junkanon and L7Bear

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
My connection has been acting up for the past few weeks and, so, nopy is a no-no for me, it never manages to complete a download. Also, as I take my notebook with me and I regurlarly boot into different OSs and I use Mega for work and college, I have some problems with downloading such a large file via Mega, using up my quota for a large period. And I couldn't download it via the last host, I forgot its name, the file simply didn't appear.

For me, it'd be helpful to have the file hosted at Workupload or to have a compressed version so it doesn't destroy my Mega quota for days.

I'm open to suggestions, though, if you can help me!
Mega has a Quota of 5 GB per 24h! So you can dl this Game every day and still have 2 GB left... If you have issues with your downloads, check your free memory before you start (you need the double amount of the filesize) and use a stable browser like Opera or Vivaldi.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Mega has a Quota of 5 GB per 24h! So you can dl this Game every day and still have 2 GB left... If you have issues with your downloads, check your free memory before you start (you need the double amount of the filesize) and use a stable browser like Opera or Vivaldi.
If you are signed in with a free account then Mega seems to have a soft quota of 5 GB per 5 hrs. Personally, I download a lot, and have sometimes seen it go well over 5 GB without triggering the 5 hour timeout. The other day I downloaded 12 GB while uploading ~2.5 GB and didn't get the timeout.

There are also scripts and programs out there to download as much as you want without an account or any timeouts. I've used MegaBasterd a couple of times.

Reactions: junkanon

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
If you are signed in with a free account then Mega seems to have a soft quota of 5 GB per 5 hrs. Personally, I download a lot, and have sometimes seen it go well over 5 GB without triggering the 5 hour timeout. The other day I downloaded 12 GB while uploading ~2.5 GB and didn't get the timeout.

There are also scripts and programs out there to download as much as you want without an account or any timeouts. I've used MegaBasterd a couple of times.
What I wrote was meant for people without an account or without being logged in. I also have a free account and nearly never reach any limits when I'm signed in.

Reactions: L7Bear

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
What I wrote was meant for people without an account or without being logged in. I also have a free account and nearly never reach any limits when I'm signed in.
Depends from which country you log in. With my VPN because I´m in China, if I log via UK don´t have a limit, but other´s have the limit on my free account some stays others will recover after some time.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Your save is useless without the persistent
Disagree. I had no problem downloading that save, moving it to the game/saves directory, renaming it to "4-1-LT1.save" so it appeared on the 4th page 1st position, and then loaded it up like any other.

What was the issue you had that you believe the persistent is necessary?

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Disagree. I had no problem downloading that save, moving it to the game/saves directory, renaming it to "4-1-LT1.save" so it appeared on the 4th page 1st position, and then loaded it up like any other.

What was the issue you had that you believe the persistent is necessary?
The original ask was for doggy with Simon, the save that was attached only lets me give Simon a handjob. Think that may be the issue?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes