grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Is there a chance for the compressed version of the fix?
Got to ask what you mean by compressed version? It's already compressed. Are you asking for lower quality images or smaller in size?
Do you need it so you can download it on a mobile device because that is all you have or is it a bandwidth issue?

The reason I asked the last part is if you have a PC you could download the normal version and use something like imagemagick and batch process all the images to whatever size and quality you want yourself easy enough.

Reactions: L7Bear

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
What??? horse dick? how did you do that?
Mr Wilson.. plus note he doesn't even get fully hard yet... Feel sorry for hank once she get plowed by that monster.. Don't see why she doesn't take it in the ass tho... I mean look at her big toy she shoves in there... His penis isn't wider then that..

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
He created an update the next day I think to fix crashes. That said the crashes are do to a memory issue.
Reduce the stuff you have open on your computer.
I have 16 gb but noticed when I had only about 4 free it crashed and it didn't crash when there was close to 8 free.
First, thing I would do is download the new version though.
Please is the Fix file described as 017c? This is the version I am using and it is as described in the download link. Thank you.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Please is the Fix file described as 017c? This is the version I am using and it is as described in the download link. Thank you.
Honestly, I don't know. It could be he could have reposted it with the 17c. 17c is also what I had before he posted the bug fix and is the current version still on the download.
It would have been smart to post it with a different name. Or he could be doing like some of these people and just putting fixes up first on patreon.

Reactions: Ruodger

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Do you need it so you can download it on a mobile device because that is all you have or is it a bandwidth issue?
My connection has been acting up for the past few weeks and, so, nopy is a no-no for me, it never manages to complete a download. Also, as I take my notebook with me and I regurlarly boot into different OSs and I use Mega for work and college, I have some problems with downloading such a large file via Mega, using up my quota for a large period. And I couldn't download it via the last host, I forgot its name, the file simply didn't appear.

For me, it'd be helpful to have the file hosted at Workupload or to have a compressed version so it doesn't destroy my Mega quota for days.

I'm open to suggestions, though, if you can help me!

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Mr Wilson.. plus note he doesn't even get fully hard yet... Feel sorry for hank once she get plowed by that monster.. Don't see why she doesn't take it in the ass tho... I mean look at her big toy she shoves in there... His penis isn't wider then that..
:):):)His penis was like a rubber and bending when he trying to push i think

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThatGuyWithaAfro
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes