Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
If PW wants feedback, he really needs to accept the bad with the good unfortunately... I was a Patreon of his back with the first version but he kind of lost me after the revamp. There's nothing against what he is doing with the revamp - after all, it's his game & his vision - but the game was not going in a direction that I enjoyed.
(anal sex only doesn't really interest me I'm afraid)

I still reckon the MC is pretty hot though!! (y) (y) (y)

I'd still like to wish PW all the best with the game & I hope he can make a success of it.
When I start "the revamp" after I played the first release. To give both butt-plugs a name I decide " not come by the bathroom window"
Beside this, the new revamp have many advantage. I open both games if the Dev play to long with the butt-hole, and enjoy some nice fucking events from first release.:)

nandesta

May 29, 2019
Hi Dev !
Just wanna share my most favorite scene on your game. Your game becoming so good and exciting with so many opportunities and possibilities to happen ! :D

My fav is when the first meeting with the Principal, Mr Miyagi, and you choose to leave and met Hank, and then go back to Miyagi's Office. Damn Good Deepthroat there XD

And how Miyagi Blackmailing her in the future and recent update is making it more exciting ! Although I haven't tried all the options available :D Save it for next time I play this game

THanks so much, I wish you the best for all of your work. And hopefully I can help you too in the future / near time !

Erinhue

Jul 2, 2017
This is one of my favorite games on here. Firstly, I like the character even though some of her choices can seem naive. Secondly, I like the tease and I like how the different routes aren't too different so you don't feel you're missing too much. Finally, I like most of the characters and how different they are. I wouldn't like to see any more being added at this point too.

What I'd like to see for the next update, personally:

Some action on the Hank path. I'm happy with just lounging around naked and having oral sex. We don't have to go all the way to penetrative sex but we can definitely start to heat up some of the paths already basically there.

Getting caught walking around upstairs naked. Either by the aunt (who would "punish") or by someone else who might encourage her or even be naked with her next time they're alone.

Sucking on the headmaster on the blackmail route. Being punished if you misbehave.

Option of either truth or dare again (everyone ends up naked and you get groped a little), family nudist night (maybe with some pictures taken depending on who) or a return to poker night, but this time everyone ends up naked and an astute player might even get to see a little bukakke)

I don't think any of those things would be extreme or out of character and they offer up plenty of options for sexual scenes without completely blowing our load straight away.

I have no problem with the teasing. I'm not one of those screaming out for sex, sex, sex. That said, I would like a bit more and I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that some of these paths offer an easy route to that.

zee-man

Jun 24, 2019
If we're spilling our ideas here, I 'd like to see her be more daring at home while everyone's dressed as usual. More open and/or transparent clothes, maybe even topless when everyone accepts her more. Maybe she won't even care to dress for the guests at some point. But everyone else just wear their clothes as usual.

Or maybe wear less at her own room.

At the same time it would be even more cool to see her being sneaky about her fetish and undress somewhere where she might get caught and hopes not to. With both options (caught and not caught).

Last edited:

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
There are skinny girls with huge! natrule! tits! ...But i have to admit it´s rare as hell. =(
my aunts younger sister is just like the MC here skinny girl but fantastic ass and big tits and she has 2 kids she does work out though everyday it is because the MC looks like her body wise i decided to play this game.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Replayed and finally got the new scene with horse dick..

Honestly it gets frustrating how she stops it so soon after it starts... At least do some grinding...

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Play aggressively - yes I want to look- , after the boys left- stay, ask about her, ask about boy´s, do you want play strip-poker, ask her personalty, then choice free later done enjoy. If you on Hanks route one more option pop up - but easy to answer -
This why this game needs a freaking walkthrough... Probably so many hot scenes hidden..

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Always save as it is crashing and exiting randomly with no error message.
He created an update the next day I think to fix crashes. That said the crashes are do to a memory issue.
Reduce the stuff you have open on your computer.
I have 16 gb but noticed when I had only about 4 free it crashed and it didn't crash when there was close to 8 free.
First, thing I would do is download the new version though.

Reactions: Ruodger
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes