rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
PLAYED...
I feel really disappointed, update after update, the story has been extended unnecessarily, repeating events w/o major changes, I greatly appreciate the large number of images added each update, but it seems that the story is in free fall. :cry:
It's in your hands Dev, to rescue this beauty.

173621_173557_day5_beach_126.jpg

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Problem is, I didn't play it yet. Caught my eye, had the thread open to read on, member rK above mentions sth more needs be done. Seriously, I trust you folks. rK may have a point - I dislike 'early bird' versions with hardly ath to do. And a '0.17 Act 1' in title doesn't read reassuring to me. :unsure:

HALP! Should I start it at all?? Or should I wank and wait instead?? One of the great questions of our century...
Post #2222 decides. Nah, kidding! Don't dare spammin' here!
But if one wants to give me a quick spoilered rundown of what's in right now I won't complain! :p

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Problem is, I didn't play it yet. Caught my eye, had the thread open to read on, member rK above mentions sth more needs be done. Seriously, I trust you folks. rK may have a point - I dislike 'early bird' versions with hardly ath to do. And a '0.17 Act 1' in title doesn't read reassuring to me. :unsure:

HALP! Should I start it at all?? Or should I wank and wait instead?? One of the great questions of our century...
Post #2222 decides. Nah, kidding! Don't dare spammin' here!
But if one wants to give me a quick spoilered rundown of what's in right now I won't complain! :p
I quest you better wait, until the " rK black birds arrived here " there hates teaser.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Cirro84

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
anyone got a save for after school event with simon where MC turns around at the table? i feel like ive tried every option but cant get this one. assume its because of prior choices

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
So I had a chat with Paperwork and he's a bit disappointed with the recent drama. One of the main reasons he is fairly active here on a pirated website is he values the feedback we have given. Patreons and non patreons. It can be criticism but it should be constructive in a respectful manner at the very least. Considering he worked his ass for this big update, he wants to gather feedback for 0.17 scenes to help steer his focus for future plots.

So here's my take for 0.17

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In regards to scene gallery, as mentioned quite a few times already by different ppl. As useful as scene gallery is, PW is not in position to make it happen since its not a priority for his patreons. So it really falls on to which ever kind soul willing to do a mod for it.

If not, it is what it is.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So I had a chat with Paperwork and he's a bit disappointed with the recent drama. One of the main reasons he is fairly active here on a pirated website is he values the feedback we have given. Patreons and non patreons. It can be criticism but it should be constructive in a respectful manner at the very least. Considering he worked his ass for this big update, he wants to gather feedback for 0.17 scenes to help steer his focus for future plots.

So here's mine take for 0.17

I agree with you with auntie, except I found her hot from the beginning. I think because of this incredible hot looking scene where she has surprised Stephen with bare naked Amy in the bathroom and then she washes(!!!) her with the sponge :love:.

day10_home 263m.jpg

Since then I hope for more with her. You could implement even a light "BDSM" path if Amy liked the spanking in some other scenes, and aunti is jealous and spanks her too ... Stephan surpries them in the scene ... and aunti forces Amy to suck Stephan off ... or something.

-----

One thing I really like about this game are those smaller events inserted between bigger scenes (e.g. bathroom, groping scenes on beach, subway). It gives me a slight feeling of RPGM games, where you run around, talking to every person, hoping to discover a small scene. Those smaller events do this for me, of course in combination with the variations of them you see on different prerequisites!

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

So here's my take for 0.17

In regards to scene gallery, as mentioned quite a few times already by different ppl. As useful as scene gallery is, PW is not in position to make it happen since its not a priority for his patreons. So it really falls on to which ever kind soul willing to do a mod for it.

If not, it is what it is.
Damn it, so still no vaginal sex after waiting for so long

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
What I call the slutty route it's for me where you make the most obvious sex related choices (without having Hank as a BF).

Attached a save where if you make the right choices, you will get the longest scene with M. Wilson (but no penetration, there is not in this update).
Is here a BJ scene? I tried this save but she leaves after some groping...

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
If PW wants feedback, he really needs to accept the bad with the good unfortunately... I was a Patreon of his back with the first version but he kind of lost me after the revamp. There's nothing against what he is doing with the revamp - after all, it's his game & his vision - but the game was not going in a direction that I enjoyed.
(anal sex only doesn't really interest me I'm afraid)

I still reckon the MC is pretty hot though!! (y) (y) (y)

I'd still like to wish PW all the best with the game & I hope he can make a success of it.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes