markeen

May 2, 2018
hey, matt is very slow making moves on the protagonist, i think he is turning into a fashion designer or a photographer someday...:cry:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
of course not more content meaning the creator makes good effort i just dont like to play a game 3 time in raw we need walkthrough or hint system to get the right path
Ah. I see.
The thing is - with very few exceptions - they are all right paths.
This isn't a game where there is a single path that let's you unlock all of the content. If you choose A then you get path A. If you choose B then you get path B. A and B both have delicious rewarding content, yet they are rewarded with different content. The content is sculpted based on your choices.

Reactions: nandesta

nandesta

May 29, 2019
of course not more content meaning the creator makes good effort i just dont like to play a game 3 time in raw we need walkthrough or hint system to get the right path
It is just like our everyday choices of life, imo. Whether you wake up early morning, or a bit late morning. Whether you are having a breakfast before doing your activities, or just take a shower and go out working.

NONE of it are WRONG / RIGHT choices. You just get different results with your choice. Do you feel me ?

I must say, you were right about one thing, you have to play it and start over couple times, in order to get the "BEST" scene your heart desires. But it is what it is. Smiley face.

Reactions: junkanon and L7Bear

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
A view from the MC beside these poll´s:

She like teasing and showing her body to all guys in the house. She like her body, and play with young boys, she refuse or not Hank, of course her eyes frozen when she look to at the huge cock of Mr. Wilson. For sure she likes her butt-plugs " buggy and piggy ". She like a BJ and the taste to swallow. She like also the risk, to play with strangers and enjoy the exhibition.

She don´t like to be raped in a blackmail. All this don´t make a prostitute or a slut yet. Only some guys look this way.

Of course Hank is one of them. But the NTR option in this game - not done yet - I don´t know how this works with MC ?
I don´t think she watch Wilson when he fuck Hank, and I see not any girl yet when she watch the scene to jealous.

Let´s have fun what coming next.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Hope kind soul can make a compress version for this game :(
I believe it is already compressed a lot by default, there is just a ton of content.

There are currently over 17,700 images in that 3 GB of image folders, which works out to an average of about 176 KB per image.

Reactions: BUsybat

nandesta

May 29, 2019
Guys, I'm just saying random things, if u ever wanted to make new characters for this game, probably the "real life model" sample could be "Amanda Cerny" and "Amouranth" :)

They are fit af, with hot bodies, nice Boobs and Booties. When I see them, Project Sage comes to my mind lul :love:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Guys, I'm just saying random things, if u ever wanted to make new characters for this game, probably the "real life model" sample could be "Amanda Cerny" and "Amouranth" :)

They are fit af, with hot bodies, nice Boobs and Booties. When I see them, Project Sage comes to my mind lul :love:
Found an amateur couple of days ago, "
MEG733a.png
Firstbornunicorn" and her body comes closest to Amy I have ever seen on a real woman, especially those natural jugs she's got (click 'em for bigger picture):

MEG733a.png

MEG698a.png
MEG733a.png

MEG733a.png

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
What's the ideal path for dealing with Andrew when he's at the house without having to fuck him (and, ideally, getting the shitbag out of the MC's life altogether if possible)?

Normally I'd poke around in the code but there are so many variables in play here and I'm too tired right now to sort them out :p

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
What's the ideal path for dealing with Andrew when he's at the house without having to fuck him (and, ideally, getting the shitbag out of the MC's life altogether if possible)?

Normally I'd poke around in the code but there are so many variables in play here and I'm too tired right now to sort them out :p
First of all Andrew try to fuck her in the butt-hole, but she reject, the butt-plugs fit´s longer.
Go to Paul accept his bj then go to Andrew. He go with you to public place, also to option there show pussy or not try your self.
Later in your room you talk with the old guy, option handle your self or let him handle this blackmail. Outcome next version.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
First of all Andrew try to fuck her in the butt-hole, but she reject, the butt-plugs fit´s longer.
Go to Paul accept his bj then go to Andrew. He go with you to public place, also to option there show pussy or not try your self.
Later in your room you talk with the old guy, option handle your self or let him handle this blackmail. Outcome next version.
Thanks, but... this really didn't help much. Doesn't seem to apply to my situation at all - Andrew hasn't tried anything yet, Paul didn't ask for a blowjob (he's already on my MC's side from before), and I need to decide how we're going to try to handle him. These are my options:
screenshot0003.png

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes