Shar Htet

Feb 13, 2020
There isn't an Act 2, that I've seen. Not sure where you saw an Act 2, but please show me, if you did. lol
"Project Sage v0.17" is ABANDONED. It even says so on the page.
"Project Sage Act 1 v0.19b" is the current version. v0.19c is apparently out now, but hasn't been updated on this page, yet.
Though, the android port was posted in the comments, I believe.

EDIT: appears I was beat to the answer. lol
Act 2 means ver 0.19 and act 1 means ver o.17
0.19 has no start buttom
It only has load and the game will start only when i have save from previous version
I played 0.17 and saved it
But saved file didn't appear in ver 0.19

Shar Htet

Feb 13, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of ProjectSAGE Act 1 v0.17c and v0.19c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to use this Part 1, play to the last scene and create a save there (the save screen is opened automatically) to be able to play Part2.
(you still can use your old saves of my previous ports or pc saves in Part1)
only saves created in the last scene of Part 1 are eligible for import in Part 2!
Part 2 has no start function, only the previously described saves of Part 1 and saves of Part 2 are loadable.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.02.2020
I saved from part 1 but didn't appear in part 2
What should i do?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I saved from part 1 but didn't appear in part 2
What should i do?
copy your end-save file of Part 1 into one of the save locations of Part 2 (preferable the persistent one) and use it.
you'll find them either here Android/data/RenPy/org.project.sage.act1.p2.the66 (the persistent one)
or here Android/data/org.project.sage.act1.p2.the66/files/saves.
and now please read all that stuff carefully, before further spamming the thread with your questions. :WeSmart:

Reactions: FookU2

Shar Htet

Feb 13, 2020
you'll find them either here Android/data/RenPy/org.project.sage.act1.p2.the66 (the persistent one)
or here Android/data/org.project.sage.act1.p2.the66/files/saves.
and now please read all that stuff carefully, before further spamming the thread with your questions. :WeSmart:
Thanks alot it worked

Reactions: the66

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This what I meant about the update wether I'm Hank girlfriend, Fuck friend or nothing at all I can't avoid Simon and I've tried previous choices like I can't trust her, wait and see and trusting her no matter what I do I can't avoid his advances but I've told him I have a boyfriend I can't be his girlfriend at school.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Interesting scenes with the little green men at the end + dfferent sequence/extras with Hank at the beginning are the main differences I've noticed with the last c revision.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Do I have to download 0.19b first to be able to play 0.19c ? I can't download from 0.18c to 0.19c ?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need 0.18c, after that download 0.19c update only and extract into 0.18c.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its already uploaded. I uploaded the 0.19c update only a couple post ago, and Longo McFap both the update and full.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there an updated changelog? None of my saves seem to have any new material. Just curious what was new in 19c...maybe just a bug fix...maybe only a specific route was updated...

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there an updated gallery mod? Does the old mod still work for the current version of the game?

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Seems there's a bug with the animations during hanks morning stuff. I had her do vaginal twice last night then again in the morning but when it gets to the first animation it loops through it then jumps to her coming into her bedroom at home.

Found the issue there's two entries for morning vaginal the second one is incomplete its just a list of scenes with no further text.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes