laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Supposedly MC is a Virgin but she would give up said virginity to someone she finds completely repulsive in order to protect her identity or go to college I hope I'm not mistaken anything here. I'd prefer to have a gangbang with the beach boys then to let anyone else touch her. Willing to throw away her dignity and self respect for jobs that pay $30 :ROFLMAO: I get she was making hell $50 an hr but she letting men grope her for $30 a day on an 4 to 6 hr shift that's less than minimum wage you've gots to be fucking kidding me. This update forces all of my actions before I felt I actually had a choice now it seems I'm playing a kinetic novel. My money says $683 if it said $68300 then everything I've had to do would have been worth it but that also puts Dev in another problem why the hell would MC suffer with all this bs if she had that much money saved up. Yes I read message when game first loaded but still fantasy or not let some things be more realistic it's like she living a nightmare when is this going to end.

Last edited:

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Supposedly MC is a Virgin but she would give up said virginity to someone she finds completely repulsive
Or not as she is in love with Hank. :rolleyes:

Oh and btw, why playing corruption game if you don't like it ? :eek: (and you can avoid everything if you make the right choices).

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2 and Jude6

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Supposedly MC is a Virgin but she would give up said virginity to someone she finds completely repulsive in order to protect her identity or go to college ...
I'm pretty sure that the MC can lose her virginity to Hank in the game currently, and even then only if he's her boyfriend.

I think you're referring to Andrew and Mr. Miyagi.
  • Andrew she finds completely repulsive and is blackmailed by, but doesn't give up her virginity to him. He tries to take her anal virginity, but she stops him (violently stopping him even, depending on your choices.)
  • If you play through the path where Mr. Miyagi coerces her into giving him a BJ, he originally wanted sex and she refused because she was a virgin. He says that won't fuck her mouth if she is a virgin there, but she admits that she has given head before. This can all be avoided by making different choices.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah,
this is exactly what makes this game great, choices.
we could argue why the MC is letting someone do this or that, but in the end its your choices that allowed it.
sure, its not a real time open world game, theres limitations, but we are not playing that, but a VN.
but the choices we get are plenty and allowing a bunch of different outcome.
we can avoid Hank, Andrew and Mr. Miyagi depending on choices, where they do very little to Mc.
still theres some parts of the story that we can not avoid, but that would be a lot to ask, the Dev need some kind of "set points" in the story where things happens or it will be chaotic to write.

also, keep in mind this game offer corruption and blackmail, and part of that is to make Mc do things she doesnt like.
Im quite sensitive, if its too much I dont like it, if its too little its boring, but so far the Dev is doing it well, for my taste.

I dont like the Mc to feel forced, so usually if I pick her to be corrupted I also pick the choices where she enjoy it a bit.
and thats the good about the game, you can chose to avoid, let her play it or feel humiliated and forced.

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I'm wondering if Paper Work is going to go back and render the Simon after school Sex scenes? We have a update but these scenes are further back in the VN but have not been finished?

After School Events
  • First Choice
    • "Let her know you are there"
      • [NOTE: If simonsub>=15 then sex scenes have not yet been rendered]
    • A blowjob
    • (simonsub+3)
      • (currently not included in-game.)

Reactions: Mwanted and L7Bear

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Followed the Walkthrough till the detail but somehow didnt get the miyagi blackmail path on day 14. Mind you i chose the Simon submissive (not date) route but i didnt get any of the choices that were present in the walkthrough so it seems i need to date with simon it seems to actually be submissive cause not only does the Miyagi blackmail route not start i cant choose to further the submissive sexploitation route cause it only gives me choices that make simon do nothing.

Last edited:

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017
Followed the Walkthrough till the detail but somehow didnt get the miyagi blackmail path on day 14. Mind you i chose the Simon submissive (not date) route but i didnt get any of the choices that were present in the walkthrough so it seems i need to date with simon it seems to actually be submissive cause not only does the Miyagi blackmail route not start i cant choose to further the submissive sexploitation route cause it only gives me choices that make simon do nothing.
I try like 10 times for the Miyagi blackmail path
it seem you have to complain to Hank 2 times about Miyagi,
then reject Hank. And you will get the punishment from Miyagi

Then go crazy with the beach boys
doesn't spend night with Hank and Wilson (stay horny)
stay rude to Simon
Amy will remove her top in the club room

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I was trying to plan a playthorugh with hank boyfriend then her cheating/sub with Simon and Harry but that's so difficult, I lost count of the variables/requirements needed even searching the script code :WaitWhat:
Also I really dislike Wilson so I want to avoid the scenes with him

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Also a question: is there some "interesting" content (I'm sure you know what I mean :)) in the "do not believe the beach kids" path?

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Also a question: is there some "interesting" content (I'm sure you know what I mean :)) in the "do not believe the beach kids" path?
In the previous update, you had something starting with the academic duo (but nothing hard, just the build up for future events).

Reactions: Mwanted

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I was trying to plan a playthorugh with hank boyfriend then her cheating/sub with Simon and Harry but that's so difficult, I lost count of the variables/requirements needed even searching the script code :WaitWhat:
Also I really dislike Wilson so I want to avoid the scenes with him
Same, I wanted to have my Character with Hank but Cheat and I couldn't get it to go the way I wanted either. Plus I liked her messing with Wilson but not dating Wilson. I did the Card game oral with Wilson but didn't want the Hook up if you are not dating Hank. Just want her to be a Slut and get used while still dating Hank.

Reactions: Mwanted

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I loved the whole anal thing with the MC this game is good(y). I wonder are there games out there with female protagonist with the focus on them being anal sluts.
The problem is I was too hung up with the :poop:principle and Simon:poop:. I didn't like either and I could not find a path to avoid them. Also I thought you could be FWB with Hank, but I got to frustrated with the :poop:Principle and Simon:poop: to try to find my desired path.
This game is new so maybe Paperworks will add a path that let's you always get the upper hand with Bullies and Blackmailers, while still letting you turn you asshole into the village bicycle. Oh and letting you lez out with the ma. :giggle:
I guess I'll put playing on hold and check the change logs as updates come out.

That is unless someone know the right path.

Last edited:

xia0will

Jan 30, 2020
hope this game keep it update btw any people have the cheat mod? because i think i try alot diff way to make it diff story . but still i don think i finish all the diff story until i see other people post the picture about project sage i never see it b4!!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Who can see this post
All patrons
Change-log for v
0.19c

Hello Patrons,

This is the change-log for v 0.19b, you can see the for more about important events.

What's new in v 0.19b:

- More than 4000 images
- The game now has about 450000 words of dialogue (more than 55000 in the last update)
- Day 15 added

Scenes

- Morning event with Hank with options
- Morning events - The breakfast event has a branch based on your choice in V18 (white tights)
- A very short event at the supermarket as a prep for the event at v20
- School clubroom events - There are 5 branches depending on your previous choices
- Cafe event
- RPG event
- Night event with Luckbullguy from SixHotDates
- A dream event at night related to the RPG event

There are two more scenes in 0.19c. One at the beginning and one at the end. Also, there are a lot of typo fixes and bug fixes.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes