L7Bear

May 29, 2017
One thing I'm curious about, if someone with knowledge of the game's variables (or Paperwork himself) could chime in - the MC gets Birth control pills in this day just released, do we know if the pills will be a manual game choice going forward or will they happen automatically until certain conditions are met?
  • I don't see any game variables that would track birth control or pregnancy.
  • Paperwork sometimes does include variables long before they are used. For example, there is a variable to track her reputation as an actress, when so far there hasn't been any other indication that she'll become an actress.
  • That said, ever since people like me started diving into the variables for spoilers and trying to predict where the game is going, Paperwork has been adding new variables only when they are needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
i need help, im desperate. i downloaded projectsagev.19b pc update, and when i clicked the game, after main menu, it's just black. this never happened to me before (previous updates) what did i do wrong??

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
Can someone tell how to access the path where Simon trains the protagonist
It's in the guide (google doc) linked from the OP in some detail, but the bare bones AFAIR are:

1. Get Hank to help you with Mr. Miyagi
2. Break up with Hank ASAP, to get onto the Mr. Miyagi training path
3. Be on bad terms (low like/trust) with Simon
4. When you and Simon go to Miyagi's office together, let Simon stay, then let him "do what he wants" (which apparently involves rimming)

Reactions: lushlife

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
i need help, im desperate. i downloaded projectsagev.19b pc update, and when i clicked the game, after main menu, it's just black. this never happened to me before (previous updates) what did i do wrong??
The update only contains the new content. It doesn't contain the previous content, so you are getting black screens where the images are missing.
You should copy the update files over (replace all) the previous version of the game, v0.18

Alternatively, you could download the full ~4.6GB v0.19

Zuboskalik

Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone! Guys, I played the game more than 10 times, but could not get the scene data in the game! Tell me how to get them (in detail) or share the save! Please! -o0NlkKR3jc.jpg bYeQ0VhaHE0.jpg

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
Hello everyone! Guys, I played the game more than 10 times, but could not get the scene data in the game! Tell me how to get them (in detail) or share the save! Please! View attachment 541463 View attachment 541466
4. When you and Simon go to Miyagi's office together, let Simon stay, then let him "do what he wants" (which apparently involves rimming)

Zuboskalik

Dec 12, 2017
All the same, I can’t get the moment in the first picture = (Can someone share the save please?

Spreek

Oct 25, 2017
I think that that particular area currently being unreachable might be a bug. Looking through the code, you need $mrmcgen to be equal to 4 to get to that scene. $mrmcgen is set to 4 on day 14 when $day6mrmc is 1001. However, I can't find anywhere in the code that actually sets the $day6mrmc value to that value (or increments it to get there). Going by the dialogue and developer commentary, I think it's missing from line 2437 in day13intro.rpy (after 'if day7hankmain == 5:').

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I think that that particular area currently being unreachable might be a bug. Looking through the code, you need $mrmcgen to be equal to 4 to get to that scene. $mrmcgen is set to 4 on day 14 when $day6mrmc is 1001. However, I can't find anywhere in the code that actually sets the $day6mrmc value to that value (or increments it to get there). Going by the dialogue and developer commentary, I think it's missing from line 2437 in day13intro.rpy (after 'if day7hankmain == 5:').
Which ones ? The 2 pictures above ? They are reachable.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys,

Waiting for the next release of the game, I'm working on a gallery mod. ;) I'm absolutely not a coder so this is maybe not the most elegant way of doing it but it works.

Update date : 19.11.19
Game version : ProjectSAGEAct1-0.18

Info: It is important to mention that I have removed choices in most of the scenes to be sure people will reach a specific ending ! It is not a way to replay the game, just a gallery. If you want to see all the different possibilites, endings & dialogues you have to play or replay the game. They're tons of hot small scenes which are not in the mod. And of course, support !

Features:

Screenshots :

Installation :

Changelog :

I have classified it by day.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed important scenes, let me know.
By chance would this work on the newer version?

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
All the same, I can’t get the moment in the first picture = (Can someone share the save please?
What freehall forgot to copy while they were quoting my post without credit (grumble) is the opening sentence which started with:

It's in the guide (google doc) linked from the OP in some detail
i.e. If you're having trouble, go to the bottom of the first post in this thread and click on "Walkthrough", then look for the Mr. Miyagi training path. The second scene (with Simon in Mr. Miyagi's office) is available later on that same path.

I don't have a save at the start of the training path, but (if I've done this correctly) the attached save should put you right at the beginning of the scene where Simon strips & rims the protagonist. If not, then it's probably some other random save because I got the timestamp wrong... View attachment 2-4-LT1.save

Last edited:

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
That's because like most Ren'Py games a copy of the saves are in another location. Like in my case with Win10... "C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ProjectSAGEAct1-1533817277\" is where mine are. You don't realize how many games you've played till you see the mass amounts of old saves you have in your AppData folder, lol.
Damn I just counted 125 adult games through the 3 years I last installed my windows. :D
I guess I'm officially an addict now.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
It took me forever to track down the sources of the mrmcgen variable. I imagine it took Paperwork a long time too, which is why those sources were simplified to the mrmcgen variable.

In day14int procedure from day14intro.rpy:
1580993198922.png
day6mrmc was originally set during day 6, then changed during day 7.
On day 7, day6mrmc is set to 1000 if "Tell Hank about it" or "Act Sexual"

day7hankmain was original set during day 7, but could be changed to a value of 5 during day10 (day10hanknigh.rpy) if she says "NO"
1580993542485.png

Reactions: Spreek
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes