laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Why only dicks why no choice like lesbian path ...
A few post back a guy made a walkthrough to avoid most of the bs I really liked that walkthrough been checking for an update to it. Because this shit ain't adding up when ever I play games like this I try to avoid every thing unless Dev forces you in a scene and at that point I rage quit as long as I'm not forced into something everything is avoidable I continue to play I've set my goal. For lesbian I believe their might be but with the girl from the contest and being on the boys at the beach path not sure if you have to fully commit, I just hate these games because nothing that happens is plausible especially with this type of girl and these old hairy nasty ugly should be limp dick but breaks all laws of reality sickly perverted old men and rapistes come on she's already 1 foot away from becoming an SJW but she'll act on all these shameless things.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
laflare82 do u realize that this is exactly what this game is about. theres tons of games out there with vanilla and lesbian content. this game is about the Amy and her discovery of sex, is she a pervert? will she succumb to blackmail? what is the limits of her anus? is she enjoying exhibitionism? does multiple cocks please her? do she enjoy the taste of sperm? well, I could go on and on.
and to help her in this discovery she need to try young and old, handsome and ugly, skinny and fat, well all kind of dudes, with small and huge cocks. and thats what I like.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Amazing update I think this was one of the better ones to date yet. had a little bit of everything the one scene I could understand the MC was the cosplay scene it started off as a bit of a drag but ended up really getting into it really enjoyed that. Nice to see the MC get a little payback on Kathy it's been much needed. And Simon getting the ever bolder what next for him I wonder :p

Reactions: L7Bear and Otlab

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
what path i have to go for hank morning V sex? i'm on hanks love route but get only morning A sex :oops:

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
I'm downloading the game right now.
Does the game include save file from last version?
If not, can anyone upload it?

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
I wouldn't ask for saves if I hadn't deleted the game but thanks for the tip. xD
Btw, somehow I still got the saves, don't know whether the game included them or whether I have them in cache.

Great update!

Jarod Russell

Jan 22, 2018
I wouldn't ask for saves if I hadn't deleted the game but thanks for the tip. xD
Btw, somehow I still got the saves, don't know whether the game included them or whether I have them in cache.

Great update!
That's because like most Ren'Py games a copy of the saves are in another location. Like in my case with Win10... "C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ProjectSAGEAct1-1533817277\" is where mine are. You don't realize how many games you've played till you see the mass amounts of old saves you have in your AppData folder, lol.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Could someone pls tell me the best way to get admin to update OP with newest Mac version? https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/9...Mx23ept8Y2kdSNXbz00lXRUR9XDl1mB1_Q3IUXKgsmyLA

I've shared it before...to no avail. I'd like to request it be crunched if possible and uploaded to NoPy and other servers. Us Mac faithful have spent so much on our underpowered/overpriced PCs that we could use the distraction of this updated game I am providing (after another user posted it) to take the sting of our now lighter wallets away...

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Could someone pls tell me the best way to get admin to update OP with newest Mac version? https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/9...Mx23ept8Y2kdSNXbz00lXRUR9XDl1mB1_Q3IUXKgsmyLA

I've shared it before...to no avail. I'd like to request it be crunched if possible and uploaded to NoPy and other servers. Us Mac faithful have spent so much on our underpowered/overpriced PCs that we could use the distraction of this updated game I am providing (after another user posted it) to take the sting of our now lighter wallets away...
Use the report button on the OP and give them the information ;)

Oh and btw, when you have a link in your signature where it's written click me, make sure it works :LOL::eek:

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
Again: Please PW could you consider that we can label the save files. Mabye it's only hard for me to track my saves but there many path with many ways to Play it (corr, sub, black Mailing, love and so on) and i will try them all^^. I'm at the Point where my saves and path mixed up. :LOL:

Reactions: L7Bear

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Again: Please PW could you consider that we can label the save files. Mabye it's only hard for me to track my saves but there many path with many ways to Play it (corr, sub, black Mailing, love and so on) and i will try them all^^. I'm at the Point where my saves and path mixed up. :LOL:
If you click on the page number in the saves, you can write there. It's a basic function from renpy ;)

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes