Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
View attachment 537817

Fair opinion although there's a lot of sexual RPG games out there so there is a demand for it plus he got new patreons as well because of RPG.

That being said, how would you improve on it? PW does read our comments.
good question and I am not saying it wasn't a very well done event it is one of the biggest in the game so far but it felt like no real consequences for the character I haven't tried all the options yet and maybe I can get some new stuff to show up but if I were to suggest an improvement something that furthers her encounters with them like in the poker game she did flash them maybe have her doing something under the table with her hands while sitting there or being groped any more I can't say since I haven't explored all options yet

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
you know... what I find... disapointing? (it's a little too strong for what I feel but the closest) is that you can't do anything against the blackmailing if you had fooled around too much. which is stupid you know? it's not because people like let's say exposure that they will enjoy being forced to do it... well... the game is still really good though.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
lilliaa, that is exactly why the patrons need to give feedback. its not unheard of a dev can make changes, allowing more options, to avoid some scenes. I think more options we get better it get, and if the option is just to "avoid" a scene, it will not require that much work for Paperwork.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
It's odd, I used to love this game, but I didn't like the BF route; could not stand Hank... crazy stupid, I know. Nice to see it is doing well and still has lots of fans. I know the dev works hard on this. Maybe I will give it another go.
Alternatives have started to appear since last release. Hank is not likeable, I know. That's why he's the first option.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day15intro.rpy", line 348, in <module>
NameError: name 'avvirgin' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day15intro.rpyc", line 348, in script
File "D:\~Anima\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.19b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\~Anima\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.19b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\~Anima\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.19b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/day15intro.rpy", line 348, in <module>
NameError: name 'avvirgin' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ProjectSAGE Act 1 0.19b
Mon Feb 03 01:47:46 2020

Happened on 15th day morning
I fixed it. Thank you.

I also noticed this in the previous version. Whatever I choose here it just skips straight to the clothing store. Maybe something to take a look at? paperwork

View attachment 538034
I was supposed to fix it in this release. But, after writing different changing room events, I forgot it. I've fixed it now. v0.19c will have the corrected scripts.

Kaidman In fact, I would like to get as many feedback as I can about the RPG event since it's the only one that happens mostly in her head :) There are no concequences for now as it's the first event and, to be honest, I didn't want to go any further than just story telling. The second one can be based on feedback and comments I get. Some may want deeper mechanics like actual random dice rolls, some would be more comfortable to just sit down and make a few choices, some may want both. I need to know what followers of the game want before I start to make decisions about it. My opinion is to avoid deep mechanics as this is only one event. But, I am willing to listen to players. I guess it would be fun doing either for me. The effort required will be different, though.

lilliaa The only reason for the unavoidable Andrew events is because it's a part of the story. Probably, after next event, you'll have the chance to end the Andrew business. Some players may not want to end it :) About enjoying stuff she's being forced to...you are right. It's not a common thing at best. You'll hear her side of the story later. You can find that silly too :) If you do, please remember that this is fiction and focus on other stuff as I guess you do now :)

baka You are right. Just avoiding a scene is only a few lines of code. That's something I am trying to avoid for now. When we have enough content (we should be reaching it as we come closer to the end of Act 1), I can easily go back and add options to avoid some content. For now, to do it just feels like giving false options with no real alternative.

when update c coming out ?
When I get enough feedback about bugs, typos etc. I will release it.

Why are these links added to the Zip file from MEGA? Suspicious AF.
View attachment 538362
I didn't add them :)

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Indeed, great update. The best part (although hard to find) IMHO was when Simon shares Amy with his friends on the sofa with all the stripping, groping and blackmailigng going on. Should make for some interesting follow-up. ;)

Reactions: FreeGamer007

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Kaidman In fact, I would like to get as many feedback as I can about the RPG event since it's the only one that happens mostly in her head :) There are no concequences for now as it's the first event and, to be honest, I didn't want to go any further than just story telling. The second one can be based on feedback and comments I get. Some may want deeper mechanics like actual random dice rolls, some would be more comfortable to just sit down and make a few choices, some may want both. I need to know what followers of the game want before I start to make decisions about it. My opinion is to avoid deep mechanics as this is only one event. But, I am willing to listen to players. I guess it would be fun doing either for me. The effort required will be different, though.
I'm going to be honest I use the cheat mod to get rid of a number of the RNG events because prior to that I would just save and reload until I got the event I wanted mechanics are nice but when they overwhelm a game it hurts the game as a whole I think for that event to add onto it would be stuff taking advantage of it being at a table like in my past when gaming at college we were all sitting at a table and while getting bad rolls this girl next to me grabbed me under the table causing me to become both aroused and frustrated and the embarrassing part is the girl I liked who was sitting across from me noticed and loudly told her to stop doing it now this is just a thing that happened to me years ago but it came to mind when thinking up a suggestion to improve this event and my idea would be have it so while the MC is gaming her clothes leave her exposed some so say someone sitting next to her like the guy she PVP with could easily reach under and grab her ass or other parts since her outfit is basically a loincloth without panties so while she is roleplaying we have cut backs to her being groped and trying to maintain her composure
now all that being said I'd like to end with my thanks to you for your hard work on this game there's truly no other game like it and you've done an amazing job

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
Indeed, great update. The best part (although hard to find) IMHO was when Simon shares Amy with his friends on the sofa with all the stripping, groping and blackmailigng going on. Should make for some interesting follow-up.
u mean when they are cleaning the clubroom?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Admin...can you pls update OP with this Mac version and upload to nopy as well as others? I'd love a compressed version.

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
Y need act 2 just like this patch up each update separately so that we can play from the beginning so can try more variable from the beginning for different paths ...or need to choose what we did in act 1 to continue the act 2

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I'm going to be honest I use the cheat mod to get rid of a number of the RNG events because prior to that I would just save and reload until I got the event I wanted mechanics are nice but when they overwhelm a game it hurts the game as a whole I think for that event to add onto it would be stuff taking advantage of it being at a table like in my past when gaming at college we were all sitting at a table and while getting bad rolls this girl next to me grabbed me under the table causing me to become both aroused and frustrated and the embarrassing part is the girl I liked who was sitting across from me noticed and loudly told her to stop doing it now this is just a thing that happened to me years ago but it came to mind when thinking up a suggestion to improve this event and my idea would be have it so while the MC is gaming her clothes leave her exposed some so say someone sitting next to her like the guy she PVP with could easily reach under and grab her ass or other parts since her outfit is basically a loincloth without panties so while she is roleplaying we have cut backs to her being groped and trying to maintain her composure
now all that being said I'd like to end with my thanks to you for your hard work on this game there's truly no other game like it and you've done an amazing job
Wow great ideas here. I think paperwork has no shortage of inspiration coming from this thread! and forum!

Side note: Does anyone know a good game compressor on the forum that they could @ to get this chopped down?
(sorry paperwork, I know it must drive you nuts to have people wanting to chop down image quality etc...But the only way I can DL to play).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BUsybat

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
i don't get it, on day 15, Simon acts as if Amy is his girl and kisses her and touches her and stuff, why? i never let Simon get that close to Amy like that in my previous choices. so why is he acting like Amy accepted to being Simon's girlfriend? it's almost out of character to how i had Simon in the previous choices with him.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes