ray3dave

May 12, 2017
We should shower Paperwork with praises. His work is so amazing, I just can't believe it.

(I even decided to start a new game, just because I love the game, despite always playing the same route as I just can't pick other choices than the lewd ones, it must be something with my genes.)

Last edited:

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
We should shower Paperwork with praises. His work is so amazing, I just can't believe it.

(I even decided to start a new game, just because I love the game, despite always playing the same route as I just can't pick other choices than the lewd ones, it must be something with my genes.)
Man there is 1 problem
In this game there are like 109484738 branches with lewd scenes.
And sometimes it's hard to say which is lewder: beach guys or beach boys, public exhibitionism or private sex and so on.

Reactions: ray3dave

SevereSlimeShaker

Freelance sperm donor
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to add only the 838 MB update to the game?
You just need to overwrite existing files with the content of the zip file: open the zip file, then open the folder named "ProjectSAGEAct1-0.19b-pc update" and copy everything in there to your game´s folder.

Reactions: Dav2785

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thank you all for your support. It feels great to have positive feedback here and at Patreon whenever something bad happens :) I haven't read all the comments carefully yet. An "abandoned" comment caught my eye, though. That won't happen unless something much more drastic happens ;) I have so much to do yet.
the game could have more content from Matt and Amy.
mainly sex between them.

May 14, 2017
oh fuck i give up downloaded the Mac version by accident last night went to extract it then noticed it was Mac so I went back on here and downloaded what I thought was the PC version but it is now is the Mac version again, might need to wait till a compressed version comes out fuck downloading another 4GB again it takes too long. lol

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
oh fuck i give up downloaded the Mac version by accident last night went to extract it then noticed it was Mac so I went back on here and downloaded what I thought was the PC version but it is now is the Mac version again, might need to wait till a compressed version comes out fuck downloading another 4GB again it takes too long. lol
19b pc UPDATE ONLY (from 18c):
Mega

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
To be added at 0.19c:
- A dream event at night
- More options with Hank in the morning

i wonder should i w8 for 19c or play 19b? any know when 19c gonna come or is it worth to w8?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
To be added at 0.19c:
- A dream event at night
- More options with Hank in the morning

i wonder should i w8 for 19c or play 19b? any know when 19c gonna come or is it worth to w8?
If you like to see Amy getting assfucked on a bar stool you shouldn't wait ...

big-drooling-smiley-emoticon.gif

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes