Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I got to be honest the dungeons and dragons part felt kinda boring as a person who plays tabletop rpg it's kind of a cringe moment when things get sexual in the roleplaying sort of like walking in on a dude jacking off then being stuck there

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I got to be honest the dungeons and dragons part felt kinda boring as a person who plays tabletop rpg it's kind of a cringe moment when things get sexual in the roleplaying sort of like walking in on a dude jacking off then being stuck there
RPG.jpg

Fair opinion although there's a lot of sexual RPG games out there so there is a demand for it plus he got new patreons as well because of RPG.

That being said, how would you improve on it? PW does read our comments.

Reactions: arkypoub

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, all the complaining and what we get? a great update.
lots of content, just the RPG event alone is worth an update on its own.
sure, it took a bit to make, but did Paperwork slack? is he fooling people?
no, he deliver and he do it with a bang.

the RPG, even if its not my "favorite path" was very well done, its not easy to make a role-playing session in a game and make it interesting, but Paperwork did it. sure it could be even more authentic, with more rules, and the game master with a notebook to write down stuff, a cover to not let others see what the master is doing, tons of dices in the table, everyone have a sheet with their character data etc. but this game is not about a role-playing game, but a xxx game, so it should not be that detailed or it could get boring.

Hank did get even more content, I say, damn they fuck a lot! Hank is a lucky bastard.
and clubhouse, I did get 2 different path. I need to figure out the other, also quite a big event!
and lots more. well Im happy with the update and Im already looking forward for more!

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Absolutely great update ! Even if I don't like Hank, the morning event is hot as fuck ! :love:

Quality and content wise, Paperwork is always delivering and never disappointing ! (y)

RPG session if well introduced and it opens a lot of possibilities. For the club events, I still miss 3 of them I think and I have really no idea how to get them for the moment.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, with so many branches and properties, it get confusing fast.
when act 1 is done, I hope someone with ren'py knowledge can create a mod, with a "cheat" ui, where we can change the variables to reach different scenes.
right now Im so confused I need to reply everything from the beginning to reach something. and Im not that organized with my saves, so I keep forgetting what is what. :D

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It's odd, I used to love this game, but I didn't like the BF route; could not stand Hank... crazy stupid, I know. Nice to see it is doing well and still has lots of fans. I know the dev works hard on this. Maybe I will give it another go.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day15intro.rpy", line 348, in <module>
NameError: name 'avvirgin' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day15intro.rpyc", line 348, in script
File "D:\~Anima\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.19b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\~Anima\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.19b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\~Anima\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.19b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/day15intro.rpy", line 348, in <module>
NameError: name 'avvirgin' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ProjectSAGE Act 1 0.19b
Mon Feb 03 01:47:46 2020

Happened on 15th day morning

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
It's odd, I used to love this game, but I didn't like the BF route; could not stand Hank... crazy stupid, I know. Nice to see it is doing well and still has lots of fans. I know the dev works hard on this. Maybe I will give it another go.
So you can just play another path :)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
exactly what arkypoud wrote.
this game gives you bountiful of content that even if you skip one major branch, like Hank, it will still give you enough to be pleased with the game. just avoid Hank when given choice.
as for me, I want to explore the Hank route, if I can make "Amy" cheat on him or I use Hank for Amy's own lust.
or I make her in love with Hank, and later she get corrupted by him. Im not in any way in favor for Hank, but I can see the benefit of that route. of course I play all kind of routes to figure out what I enjoy the most.

also, by now I understand that Paperwork is a perfectionist and if he likes something he will add it to the game.
maybe when act 1 is completed, he will revisit the all days and add more content to the different branches, so if theres something lacking, maybe an unexplored path, theres a big chance Paperwork will work on it. its all depend on the patron and the feedback he gets.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I also noticed this in the previous version. Whatever I choose here it just skips straight to the clothing store. Maybe something to take a look at? paperwork

sage1.jpg

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes